- Text Size +
Chapter 5
It is 7 am Anton opens his eyes and sees Tony's face hovering above him, "Good morning little guy, how are ya?"

"What time is it?" He mumbles.

"It's seven o'clock, time to get up."

"Where is Ziva?" He asks.

"She is doing her morning run!" He replies happy.

"You where out cold last night, how can you be this happy in the morning?"

"Getting some in the morning usually does the trick." Ziva says as she closes the front door behind her.

"Ahw, please don't tell me you just had sex, It's seven frigging am!" Anton says as he puts his pillow over his face.

"You want some eggs Antonio?" Tony yells from the kitchen, he whistles a tune.

"No thanks, just a glass of milk and an apple!" he yells back.

Tony walks in holding a tray with a few omelettes an apple and a pitcher with milk, he puts it on the coffee table.
Ziva and Tony each take a omelette and a glass with milk, "So how's the omelette sweet cheeks?" Tony says as he attacks his omelette.

Ziva gobbles her omelette and drinks her milk in under ten seconds.
"Lovely honey bun." She says as she smacks the butt.

"Could you please cut it out, it's seven am!"

Ziva walks towards the bathroom and just before she shuts the door she asks, "Are you joining me dear?"

Anton's eyes open wide and he grabs the pitcher and chugs it down in one big gulp after that he snatches the apple and picks up his coat and flees out of the apartment.

"Wow, are we really that bad Ziva?"

Ziva shrugs and says, "Dunno." She drops her pants and Tony rushes to join her in the bathroom.
***

Anton arrives at NCIS headquarters, as he gets off the elevator he spots Gibbs sitting behind his desk, "Good morning boss." He says nervously.

Gibbs rises behind his desk, "Follow me probie."

They step into the elevator and Gibbs makes it stop.

"Look sorry." Anton is cut off by Gibbs smacking him on the back of the head.

"Don't ever apologise it's a sign of weakness!" he replies curtly.

"Look, my parents death was a year ago so I needed some time for my self, okay?" Anton says with an apologetic face.

"Then why did you ask Abby to marry you?"

"Are you a religious?"

Gibbs doesn't say anything.

"I asked them in a prayer, I thought they'd agreed but apparently they didn't."

He still doesn't answer he just looks at Anton with a piercing stare.

"I love her and I thought she loved me, but apparently she doesn't."

*Smack*

Anton doesn't say anything and stares back at Gibbs.

"She loves you too just give her some time, she isn't ready to get married yet."
"
What!?" Anton says in disbelief,
"She said that I was to young and I wasn't ready for marriage!"

*Smack*

"Just give her some time probie, she will be ready eventually."
***