- Text Size +
Chapter 4

Anton steps out of NCIS-HQ, as he walks over to the spot where he normally parks his car he sees an empty spot, ‘Huh, I could have sworn that I'd put it here.' He thinks taking out his key and pressing the unlock button but nothing happens, he turns around and aims for another row of cars, again not spotting his car lights lighting up, "O for god sake, not today!" he says running towards the parking booth.

"Do you know where my car is?" he asks the people stationed in the small booth, "Sir there is over five hundred cars parked here, which one is yours?" a female MP asks him.
"It's a blue 2007 Subaru Impreza, number plate 8354 XR." He says pissy.
The MP shakes her head, "no sir that one left about five hours ago.", Anton grabs his cell phone and punches in a number. A few seconds later McGee picks up, "McGee where is your car?" Anton has to hold the phone away from his ear, "Alright then come down here!" he yells back into the small receiver, ending the call, ‘If I where the owner of a very expensive Porsche where would I park it?' he asks himself scanning the parking lot.
***

Abby tries to remain calm and answer the question that the woman asked her, "Yes I'm a forensics expert at NCIS. But how do you know my name?" The woman grins and holds up Abby's wallet, "How do you know this man, this little fascist!" she asks holding up small photo of Anton.

"Don't call him a fascist! He is my boyfriend you know!" Abby reacts angry, the woman turns towards the man and hisses him some orders pointing towards the small cart, as she turns to Abby she grins and says, "For that you will pay dearly!"
***

McGee sprints towards his Porsche, as he opens the door he spots Anton sitting in the driver seat, "You sit shotgun, We need to get to my place fast!" he says snatching McGee's keys.
McGee wants to object but as Anton starts the car he quickly runs around and gets into the passenger seat.

As soon as the car is barely out of its parking spot Anton hits the accelerator and races towards the small guard booth he presses the horn and doesn't slow down as he closes in on the still black and yellow beam.

"Hey careful Anton, this car cost more than you make in a year!" McGee squeaks to him, "Is that more than Abby's life is worth to ya? No I'd figured as much, now shut up and get me some music!" he says slamming into third gear.

The woman steps outside and spots the sports car coming at her with high speed, she yells something to her colleague and the beam slowly raises, as the beam is only halfway upwards the sports car races by her making such a slipstream her hair gets blown across her face.
As she wipes the hair from her face, "Damn man and there cars!" she says annoyed, "What was that?" her male colleague asks her with a smile.

McGee rummages thru the glove compartment and retrieves a CD, as he inserts it into his system some salsa music starts playing. Anton sighs and presses a button lowering the window, he presses the eject button on the sound system, as he grabs the CD and tosses it out of the window he dryly states, "Something with a little beat McGee, NOW!" McGee mutters something but inserts another CD, AC/DC's highway to hell starts playing after the song has ended Anton pulls the hand brake and skids to a halt in front of an apartment building. Anton presses the horn and a loud *tooooot* is heard, after a few seconds a figure dressed in a black overcoat emerges from around the corner, "McGee let him sit behind you." he says pointing to Robbert.

As everyone is seated inside the car Anton pops the clutch, drops the hand brake and slams the gas the Porsche rockets forwards, "Hey man, waar is de brand?" Robbert asks in Dutch, "Een stelletje Indo's hebben der ontvoerd!" He replies not even looking up to Robbert, "Where are we going to? This ain't the way back to NCIS." McGee says looking worried. "You are going to help Robbert carry my gear to your car and I'm going to find my car using the GPS tracker installed!" he says shifting into fifth, and missing a UPS delivery truck by a couple of inches.
***

The cloth of small cart is lying on the ground and exposing a set of horrific knives laying neatly organized by size. "What do you want from me?" Abby says with a trembling voice, "I want you to tell me where he lives!" the woman says letting her hands hover above the knives. "And what if I won't? What if I don't tell you?" Abby says trying to hide her fear, "Then the doctor starts operating on your limbs." The woman hisses with an evil grin.

"If you do that he will hunt you down and make sure you pay in thousand fold!" Abby yells trying to loosen her restraints. "And how would he plan on that? How will he be able to torture me if he was even afraid of hitting me!" the woman laughs throwing her head back. "That puny little fascist isn't here to save you! So tell me where does he live?!" the woman says grabbing a small scalpel and handing it to the man.
***

As Tony and Gibbs sit down in the officers mess hall going over the list of terrorists and going over the crew list Tony curses loudly, "Boss these guys are not on this ship anymore! There transferred to another ship!" Gibbs nods and grimaces, "The admiral isn't going to like this." Tony nods also, "Neither are the pilots."

Gibbs and Tony leave the mess hall and cross the ship and enter the bridge, "NCIS on the bridge!" the female voice says thru a speaker, "Heh, that is so hot! I should walk in and out!" Tony says grinning. *Smack* Tony rubs his head and nods, "Yea I know boss but still you have to admit it's cool." As Gibbs walks up towards the admiral he calmly states, "Need another two Tom's of yours to hop me and him to another carrier."

*sigh* "Find those terrorist already then?" he says annoyed, "Not on your boat, those bastards transferred to another carrier." Gibbs says reasonable. The admiral suddenly tenses up and nods he turns around and shouts, "Barry get these boys two supersonic jumps across the ocean!" the admiral smiles
***

McGee and Robbert grab the stuff Anton pointed them to and start getting it down on the back seat of the Porsche., Anton is working behind his computer and soon finds what he is looking for, "Those bastards! They are gonna have a really crappy day!" he says scrabbling down the address on a note and grabbing a CD from a box titled Irish.

As soon as they get back into the car Anton ejects McGee's rock CD and shoves in another, Robbert spots the label and taps McGee on the shoulder, "You might want to cover your ears right now." He says pressing his own hands to his ears. McGee shrugs and does the same, a song starts playing a heavy war drum is heard, singing is heard softly McGee can't make out what is being sung, "Rally together, gather around, the scent of a battle is near! The cannons sound a new year begins fear nothing now the gangs all here!" the music booms now! McGee mumbles "Holy sh!t"
***