[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: They never faced a case like this before, one of the victims is not a human being...
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Abby Sciuto, Timothy McGee
Genre: Action, First Time, Humor, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate, DiNozzo/Other, Kate/Other
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 44251 Read: 66521
Published: 05/22/2007 Updated: 01/29/2009
Story Notes:
Co-wrote with Novasupernova.

1. Dolphin hero by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
They never faced a case like this before, one of the victims is not a human being...

2. Snores in the nigth by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Di Nozzo may be annoying during the day... but the nigth is the worst...

3. Lobster salad and a new friend !!! by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Kate gets a new friend but she understands less and less her Boss behavior

4. Dead dolphin talks..... by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Not just dead men talk....the corpse of the killed dolphin keeps a secret . And Dr Dunn has a very important piece of the puzzle ....

5. The playful Dolphin by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs meets Sheryl... and Kate can't help and let him see how much he is attracted.... for the first time.

6. Lobster and Chocolate by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
They are more and more attracted to each other... and lost into a mutual deny....
OH!!! THIS DAMN (AND BLISS) CLOSENESS......

7. Shower to rumble by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Is the infamous rule 12 really useful? ....Are Kate and Gibbs being distracted from work due to all the time they spend thinking on each other? read to find the answer !!!!

8. Sheryl knows..... by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs is rigth, the answer is underwater. Could them find it and survive the attempt ????....

9. Into the deep by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs knows that the answers he wants could be hidden into the deep ocean. He dives for the truth and meets face to face with death. And Kate faces her true feelings for him.

10. He hates hospitals..... by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Against his wants, Gibbs is obligued to stay at hospital overnigth. He obbeys, as the good marine he is. Kate feels aleviated knowing he is Ok....but she feels suddenly alone...

11. Kate tries to. by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
She has been fighting for a while against her feelings for her boss , but this nigth is time to run in the opposite direction & Captain Stolzer has his oportunity.....and
Sedna and Di Nozzo share a hot interlude.....

12. Tears in the darkness by dolphinsiren [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
At the end of a very hard day, after watching how Kate tries to deny her true feelings, Sedna wonders about her own destiny.