- Text Size +
The sun was shining but it wasn't too hot. Their garden was decorated nicely, thanks to Abby and Jen. The ceremony was over long ago and Tony, Jethro and their closest friends were sitting at the long table. Emily, Fornell‘s daughter, was always there where Alishia was, which was most of the time with Abby or with Jen. Tony and Jethro wandered between their friends but for the past twenty minutes they were vanished.

„Hey. Has anybody seen the wedding couple?"

Jen finally asked and everybody looked around as if they had just noticed that they weren't there.

„Tony wanted to get some beer..."

McGee stated.

„Gibbs said he'd help..."

Ziva continues and they all shared a grin. Meanwhile inside the house, the two men stood, next to the beer, in the kitchen and were kissing. They had to break apart when Tony yawned widely.

„You're tired, hon?"

Jethro asked as he softly kissed his husbands jaw.

„A bit. Ten weeks old babies are exhausting."

„Yes, they are. The question is, are you too tired?"

A nasty grin appeared on Tony's face.

„I'll never be too tired for that."

Jethro returned the grin and kissed his husband before he pulled back again.

„I was more talking about it that we could make a quick exit. Abby and Tim are watching their goddaughter the weekend and we have a hotel suit. All you have to do is say the word."

Tony sighed a´nd grapped a couple of beers.

„Jethro, I already know how our weekend will be. We will get into the hotel, and I'll call Abby. We'll have sex, and I'll call Abby. We will have more sex, and I'll call Abby..."

„Ok, I got your point. Only a few months ago you thought our daughter would hate you and now you're the worst mother hen."

Tony grinned but surpressed any comment. They both knew that half the calls would be made by Jethro so there was no need to mention it. It was barely 3 pm so Tony had no intention of leaving early. It happened too less that they had time, or reason, to come together like this and he enjoyed having his friends around him without any murder.

He handed the beer over and sat down. He took a deep breath and looked up into the clear sky, thanking whatever God there was that he let them be happy for once.

„Hey, Tony. You're daughter has a present for you."

He raised his eyebrow at Ziva.

„It couldn't be that the present is in her diapers?"

„It is."

She held the whimpering baby out to him and he softly shook his head.

„So, you little shitter. What have you got for me, huh?"




A few hours later Tony sigh contently as he stretched after a post-coital nap. He heard water in the bathroom and a moment later his husband appeared in the door.

„Hey. I'm preparing the jacuzzi. You're coming?"

„As soon as I can move."

He answered with a smug grin and Jethro returned to the bath. Tony quickly turned to his side and picked up his cell phone. It rang, once, twice...Tony waited impaciently. Just as he was about o drag Jethro out of the hotel nude as they were home to their daughter, the phone was picked up.

„Gibbs-DiNozzo residence. McGee speaking."

„Why the hell did you take that long to answer the damn phone? I was worrying sick!"

„Tony, I've had to get down from the nursery. That takes a moment."

Tony chewed on his tongue for a moment and then decided that McGee was right.

„How is my little sunshine?"

„I'm just fine, Tony, thanks."

Abby's voice came through the phone, cheery as ever.

„Good. And how's my child?"

„She is as happy as a baby can be, Tony. She has a fresh diaper, she's feed and she's sleeping like the angel she won't be as soon as she can walk and talk. Everything is under control, so get back to your man and have fun."

„We've got our phones with us, and you have the number of..."

„Tony! Stop! Listen. You will hang up now, and have some dirty smutty fun, alright? Alishia is in good hands."

Tony sighed and nodded.

„Ok...thanks, Abby."

„Always, honey."

Tony closed his cell and looked up. Jethro stood in the door with a light smirk.

„You're sure you'll be able to leave her when she's three and go back to work? Or will you cradle her until she 21?"

„I haven't decided yet."

Tony smirked back and followed his husband into the jacuzzi to do just what Abby had adviced.



End Of The Story.

Series To Be Continued.