- Text Size +
Story Notes:
lots and lots of dialogue. This takes place instead of the season 4 finale La Grenouille and Jeanne do not exisT. Also Detective Warren Jacobi had changed to Daniel "Danny" Moretti
Author's Chapter Notes:
Meeting Jessica but is she Kate or is she someone else
Chapter 1

"Hey Jacobi whats up?" asked Moretti's partner.
"Well nothing. You know usual." said Detective Daniel "Danny" Moretti. He was Italian with dirty blonde-brown hair blue-green eyes a wonderful body at about two hundred pounds who was in his early thirties.
"So whats this about?"
"Possible Navy Officer but we don't know for sure. She was strangled and then shot just like the others and left barely any evidence."
"Barely andy well thats a start. Thats more then the other crime scenes."
"Yea i known and I'm grateful for that."
"So then forensics in there already."
"Yea, going over everything with a fine tooth comb," just then Moretti's phone rings.
"Who was it?"
"It was Chief,"said Jacobi.
"What did he want?"
"He wanted to tell me that NCIS is taking over the crime scene you know how it is."
"Yea but that doesn't change how I fell. I hate them, this. They think they can just walk all over us."
"I know but the thing you should know is it's Gibbs' team so you know what that means. When they come you should make youself scarce, you know."
"Yea, I know. But the thing is this case its important. Being the fact it has to do with the Secret Serial Killer."
"Yea I tell you when they get here. If they decide they still want the case you know they can't make up there minds."
Moretti's partner then exits the living and goes inot the hall presumably going to the victims bedroom where she was murdered. Moretti stayed there waiting for the NCIS team and after waitind not even five minutes they entered the house.
"I'm Special Agent Gibbs this is Special Agents DiNozzo and McGee and Officer David. You are?" said Special Agent Gibbs.
"Detective Moretti. I guessing you want us to hand over the scene to you am I right?" asked Moretti.
"Yes are you the officer in charge here?" asked Gibbs.
"No that would be my partner"
"Where is she?"
"In the victim's bedroom, but trust me you wont wanna see her she gets kind of angry about people taking her cases. She thinks that it isn't right that you can just take our cases."
"Well she just gonna have to get over it because we can and we will," said Officer Ziva David.
"Well don't say I didn't warn you."
DiNozzo, McGee, Ziva, and Jacobi follow Gibbs to the victums bedroom where Moretti notices that his partner is no where in sight.
"Where's.................what is your partner's name Moretti?" asked Gibbs.
"None of your business. Where's Jess?" asked Moretti to all the people in the room.
"She's in the office right though there," said a CSI who was pointing toward doors in the back of the room.
"Thanks," said Moretti.
They all walked into the room where they see the back of a woman at a desk going through papers. DiNozzo thought he reconized her but he wasn't sure.
"Jess this is Special Agent Gibbs and his team you know their names already," said Moretti.
"How the hell would she know our names already?" asked McGee.
"That doesn't matter," said Jessica with a New York accent.
"Okay tell your people to leave and let our people do their work," said Gibbs.
"Nope," said Jess still with a New York accent.
"What the hell! We have your Chief's word that you would do this withour giving us a problem."
"Well that was stupid,"
"Okay why don't you turn around that way I can actual feel like I'm talking to you.
"Nope, I really don't feel like turning," said Jess now going through the top drawer on the desk.
"Jess just make this easy please," said Moretti with a worried tone.
"Okay that's it if you don't turn around I'm going to arrest you for obstruction of justice."
"Jess just turn..............." but before he could finish his sentence Jess turned around.
"Look no need to get angry," said Jess.
"Oh my god," said DiNozzo, McGee, and Gibbs under their breath.
"Kate?!" said DiNozzo softly.
"NO!! I'm her identical twin sister Detective Jessica Todd," said Jess withour the New York accent and just then she ran out of the run with tears in her eyes.
"Look take the case I'll deal with Jess just don't bother her again you guys bring up to much pain." said Moretti angrily.
"What just happened?" asked Ziva.
"Our partner that Ari killed, Caitlin Todd that was her sister Jessica. We didn't know she had a sister let alone an identical twin sister," said DiNozzo sadly.
"Okay well lets just solve this case," said Gibbs.
Chapter End Notes:
lots and lots of dialogue