- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally they listen to Jess about the cabin so now its time to get the bad guy
Chapter 12

"Whats going on? I heard Detective Jessica Todd was in an interrogation room?" said Director Jenny Shepard.
"It was nothing, just needed to ask her a few questions about the case.......in private," replied Gibbs.
"We anywhere on the Burnber case?" asked Shepard.
"Jess thinks she knows where he is," said McGee.
"Well Director its just a hunch...um...just what I believe happened," I said.
"What do you think happened?" asked Shepard.
"Well he murdered his sister up at the family cabin so its logically that if he wanted to relive the events he would bring his victims to that cabin."
"But then why does he kill them at there own houses?"
"Well he knows that bodies wont be found if he murders them at the cabin because its in the middle of nowhere. So he brings them to their own houses so they're discovered and he kills them there because he is a pyschopath he wants to strip the security of their own homes away from them. He wants to relive as much of the events as possible but travel hours with a dead body in the truck ins't very pleasent"
"Seems logical. What are you going to do next?" asked Shepard
"We have to find the cabin. It wasn't owned by the family but the family' friend," said Gibbs.
"Well that shouldn't be to hard," I said.
"What the hell do you mean? I thought you said the family friend is dead and the family didn't actual own the cabin," asked Tony.
"Well thats right but Burnber mudered his sister there so it has to be in the case files," I said.
"Right...McGee get the case files and meet us at the car," said Gibbs.
"Yes, boss," said McGee in reply who then went to his computor and started typing. Gibbs, Tony, Moretti, and I then went into the elevator to get to the cars. We exited the elevator and entered NCIS's parking lot or garage whatever you wanna call it.
"I'm guessing Moretti and I will take our own car and we'll meet you at the cabin," I said.
"Well I doubt all five of us are going to want to be in the same car," said Gibbs.
"No boss it'll just be a little tight thats all," said Tony sarcastically. Just then Gibbs slapt him on the back of the head.
"Where the hell is McGee," said Gibbs just as McGee came out of the elevator with Ziva David; god did i hate her something about her bothered me.
"Hey boss got the address," said McGee as he aprroached us.
"There was nothing of value in the car. Nothing that could give us any real information," said Ziva.
"I figured as much," I said, " so where is the cabin?" I asked and then McGee gave me a peice of paper with the address on it. "Okay we'll meet you guys there," I said as Moretti and I got into the car; him in the driver's and me in the passenger's seat. I handed Moretti the paper and said," do you know the short cut?"
"Hell yea. I should know it since I taught it to you," said Moretti as he started the car and drove out of the garage with Gibbs following us.
"Just go easy on them," said Tony to Gibbs in their car following us, "you don't want them feeling like your riding their @ss."
"They'll be fine DiNozzo," said Gibbs in response a liitle annoyed.
"So you gonna go easy on them," I said to Moretti in our car.
"No if they can follow they can follow if they can't they'll just have to find their own way of getting there," said Moretti as he sped up a little.