- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now its time to catch the bad guy but will all things go according to plan?
Chapter 13

After a while we lost Gibbs and big suprise we beat them there. We park a bit up the road from the cabin so he could spot us. We both got out of the car and I said, "I told you to go easy".
"They'll be here," said Moretti. He was right about ten minutes after we arrived Gibbs pulled up right next to our car. They all got out as well.
"How the hell are you guys here already?" asked Tony.
"I know the streets," said Moretti.
"I thought Gibbs was a crazy driver," said Tony under his breath to McGee, which then prompted another head slap from Gibbs.
"So how are we gonna do this?" I asked Gibbs.
"Give me a minute to think," said Gibbs. He took a few minutes, which then of course got me a little annoyed. Just then I inhaled deeply. I had a vision, it was of Scott Burnber torturing Annabella Roslyn. After the vision ended I took a deep breath out and calmed myself down. I then noticed everyone was staring at me.
"We have to go in now so I hope you came up with an idea," I said to Gibbs.
"Why now?" asked McGee.
"Because McGee I just had a vision of Scott Burnber torturing Annabella Roslyn and I personally wont stand by and let it happen," I said slightly annoyed.
"Okay we go in quietly. DiNozzo, Moretti, Jess you take the back. McGee, Ziva your with me we'll take the front. Radio me when you get there I'll tell you when to enter. So Tony, Moretti, and I headed for the back door. I was incredibly nervious, which was odd for me I normally don't get nervious.
"You okay?" aske Moretti.
"Yea lets just do this," I said as we reached the back door. Just then there was a scream and Gibbs said, over the radio, "Now!".
We busted down the door and all screamed, "NCIS". Burnber was there with a knife to Annabella's neck. I was disgusted at the site she was covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. She had been beaten within an inch of her life over and over again. Just then Gibbs, McGee, and Ziva entered the room.
"Put down the knife," screamed Tony.
"No I wont it doesn't matter if you shoot me because I'll have already killed her," said Burnber.
"No we don't wanna do that," I said, "how about I propose a trade".
"What would I want that you have?" asked Burnber.
"Me. I look a lot more like your sister then her don't I..." I said to Burnber and looked at Moretti.
"Don't Jess," said both Gibbs and Tony.
"You can have me, okay. You let her go and you can have me. We'll let you leave and you can take me where every you wanna go," I said.
"Jess stop this," said Gibbs
"Gibbs shut up," I said to Gibbs angrily.
"Come on you know you wanna," I said to Burnber and noticed that Moretti wasn't in the room anymore he must have slipped out of the room without anyone noticing. He knew what I was gonna do and I knew what he was gonna do.
"Okay I agree. Come here," said Burnber.
"Jess no," said Tony softly but I walked over to Burnber and grabbed Annabella's arm. I pulled her up once he got up and removed the knife from near her neck and then put it to mine. I pushed her over to Gibbs so she would be safe, atleast I hoped she would he safe.
"Now let us leave," said Burnber.
"No!" said Tony
"Tony just do it," I said.
He walked over to Gibbs out of our way with his gun still aimed at Burnber and as we walked out of the house. We approached a black car by the driver's side, Burnber opened the door, and then shoved me into the car. Just then Moretti came out of nowhere and said, "let her go Bunber".
"She said I could take her and thats what I'm gonna do," replied Burnber. He then pulled a gun out of his pocket once Moretti started to come closer. Next thing there was a flash, a pop, and a scream.