- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Should they get Jess' help on the case or should they try to solve it on their own
Chapter 2

Outside the victim's house I (Jess) was sitting on the sidewalk crying. Moretti walks over to her and sits beside her withoud saying a word and Jess puts her head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry I tried to............................," Moretti started to say but I interupted him.
"It's okay I know," I said, "it's just that she's my sister and I know she died over two years ago its just i can't, I can't get over it."
"You will, you'll be okay I promise," said Moretti then Gibbs and his team walk out of the house and up to Moretti and I.
"You said that you worked the other cases like this, right?" asked Gibbs.
"Right? Why?" asked Moretti.
"Well we thought that your information could help us put away a killer," said Gibbs.
"Wait what are you saying you're gonna let us help you. You're gonna let us work the case with you?" I asked
"Yep," said DiNozzo.
"Then what are we waiting for lets solve this case," I said while getting up.
"We'll get the files on the other case from the precinct and we'll meet you at NCIS," said Moretti.
"Okay and we'll go over the case when you get there," said Gibbs.
Then Moretti and I walked over to our car, got in, and drove off, leaving Gibbs and his team at the crime scene.
"Are you really gonna let them work the case with us?" asked McGee.
"Yep," said Gibbs.
"Do you really think Gibbs will let us work with him on this case," said Moretti while driving back to the precinct.
"Yea I do," I said. Although I had my doubts Gibbs didn't like teaming up with people on cases so why wouldn't he mind teaming up with me and Moretti. On the other hand though Gibbs was the type of man that you could trust his word and if he did betray his word you knew that he did everything in his power to keep his word. Lets just hope I was right and that it wasn't some kind of trick to get them off the crime scene god I hate tricks.