- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Putting the information on the case together hopefully coming up with the answer
Chapter 3

Moretti and I walked out of the elevator and into Gibbs' office holding boxes filled with files on the Secret Serial Killer case.
"Look who have finally arrived," said Tony.
"Sorry, traffic was a bitch," said Moretti.
"You can but the boxes there," said Tony as he pointed to a desk near his.
"Thanks," I finally said as Moretti and I placed the boxes on the desk.
"Gibbs will be up in a minute. He's just with Abby right now but he'll be here," said Tony.
Just then Gibbs walked out of the elevator towards Tony and us.
"You find out theat information about the victim?" Gibbs asked Tony.
"Of course. Petty Officer Sara James. She was one leave after she nearly died a year and a half ago in Iraq. She has serious problems after it. She had asked for two years worth of leave. Looks like they gave it to her," said Tony.
"She just lost her older brother and she had found out a day before the accident. Most people said the accident wasn't the thing that bothered her it was the fact that her brother died," I added.
"Yea thats right how did you know that?" asked Tony.
"I have my ways. You know," I said. "We better find this guy and I mean find him soon."
"What do you mean?" askeded McGee.
"Haven't you read the papers?" I asked. "He already has his next victim picked out has for a while now and he'll kidnapp her in one or two days depending on when the victim was killed."
"Wait how do you know that?" asked Tony.
"Because thats the way its been with the five victims. He stalks them for a week or two then about two days after his previous victim was killed he kidnapps his next. He then tortured them for a week, strangles them and brings them back to their house to kill them."
"Wow thats interesting how do you know all that?" asked McGee.
"There's been five victims McGee we can put two and two together just because we're only cops doesn't mean we can't solve cases," I said angrily.
"Look I didn't mean...........," McGee start to say but Gibbs interupted him.
"Miss Todd no need to get angry here," said Gibbs.
"Sorry about that I didn't mean to go off I say we go down to your morgue and see what your M.E. has to say about the victim."
"Okay, yea lets go down to see Ducky," said Gibbs
"Ducky?" asked Moretti.
"Yea thats their M.E," I said.
"Just then I got a bunch of questioning stares from the team. I guess the question was how did I know that? I just don't understand that I am the sister of one of their former team mates. I mean come on I look nearly exactly like her.
"What? Kate told me."