- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Getting some questions answered but resulting in more questions
Chapter 4

"Hey Ducky what have you got," asked Gibbs.
"Well the victim was...," Ducky started to say but once he saw me he stopped, "Kate?!"
"Hello Mr. Mallard. No I'm not Kate," I said
"Ducky, this is Detective Jessica Todd and her partner Detective Warren Jacobi," said Gibbs.
"You can call me Ducky, Miss Todd," said Ducky.
"Thank you Ducky, you can call me Jessica or Jess," I said.
"Good, well since all the new introductions have been given I guess you wanna hear about the victim?"
"Yea," said Gibbs
"The victim was tortured about from about a week after she was murdered until she die. No food in her stomach contents so I'm guessing he only gave her water. She had been raped, and torture Gibbs. She was strangled, which knocked her unconcious and then killed at her house."
"Just like the others, damn it," I said.
"Others? How many others?"
"Five."
"Can I see the autopsy files?"
Sure I'll get someone to bring them from upstairs."
"McGee go get the files and Moretti go with him," ordered Gibbs.
"Yes boss," replied McGee and then he left with Moretti.
"I gave Abby some DNA evidence and some other things you know she'll enjoy. You should go see Abby about that," said Ducky.
"I will but first whats the COD?" asked Gibbs
"I thought that was obivious boss," said Tony and in response to that Gibbs slaps him on the back of the head.
"Well you shouldn't go for the obivious Tony, it can decieve you," I said
"Thats correct my dear but this time the obivious is what killed her. A GSW to the chest, heart to be more specific, after she was shot in the back. Also she was killed last night in between 2100 and 0030 if that helps any," said Ducky.
"Thanks Duck any more info...," Gibbs started to say but then Ducky interupted him.
"I know call you."