- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby gives some answers but will it be helpfully or not
Chapter 5

"Abby what have you got for me?" asked Gibbs.
"Well Gibbs what how you got for me?" asked Abby and Gibbs put down a Caf-Pow on the table. She turned around I'm guessing to give him a hug to say thank you but I noticed she was starring at me.
"Hi Abby. I'm Deteective Jessica Todd, Kate's sister," I said after a few seconds of silence.
"Nice to meet you Jess, I'm...well you already know my name."
"Kate told me about you."
"Strange thing is she never told me about you."
"Thats not unusual we both do, did that," I said sadly.
Just then McGee and Moretti came back from upstairs and they must have already seen Ducky because there was nothing in their hands.
"Abby," Gibbs said quickly and it he sounded a little annoyed, "What have you got for me???"
"Well DNA matches Sara James, which isn't saying much. I ran the killers possible DNA through the systum but so far nothing."
"Just like the other five,"
"Theres five other victims?" asked Abby.
"Yea I'll what I can do about getting the evidence from the other crime scenes down here," I said.
"Yea that would be great not that I'm doubting your people."
"I know."
"Any other evidence?" said Moretti.
"And you are?" asked Abby.
"I'm Detective Daniel Moretti, Jess' partner."
"Oh nice to meat you, I'm Abby."
"Same here."
"Other evidence Abby?" asked Gibbs.
"Oh, right. There wasn't much this guy is god Gibbs. I mean really good."
"There was some latex residue on the door handle, both sides"
"How do you know its not from one of us or someone else at the crime scene this moring?" asked Ziva.
"There was powder. We don't use latex gloves with powder in them," Abby responed.
"That seems like a stupid mistake," said Tony.
"It wasn't a mistake. He wanted us to know it was him that it wasn't anyone else. Abby he used a specific kinda glove, not may people use them. Do tou think you could match to the samples found at the other crime scenes as well as the ones we find with the killer?" I asked.
"Possibly. I'm still running a few things I'll let you know about them when I'm done."
"McGee stay here with Abby and help her out with the vic's computor," said Gibbs.
"Okay boss," said McGee.
"Rest of you upstairs," said Gibbs and they rest of us went upstairs with Gibbs.