- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Getting some more information but is it going to help
Chapter 6

"So if she was killed last night then we have a little over a day to stop his b@stard before he hurts anyone else," I said.
"Yea, but we have no idea how the killer is. We have no evidence to lead us in a direction of who it could possibly be. I mean the only conection between the victims are their looks," Tony said.
"Well if he was stalking them for at least a week there has to be some sign of him. He can't be that good," said Ziva.
"No, he is that good. He stays in the shadows and its not like he wears anything that would make him unforgetable or noticable," I said.
"Okay I don't care how good he thinks he is. Look through the evidence and see if there are any other commonalities between the victims no matter how small," said Gibbs finally and he went upstairs to Director Shepards office.
"So, what do you guys think, since you guys have been on the case longer. Is there anything we're missing?" asked Tony.
"I dunno lets just go through the old case files along with what we got from this case and see what we get," I responded.
"Alright fine lets do that i guess but its gonna be very boring," said Tony.
"Well what do you expect Tony. We're going through files and police files at that they're probably filled with holes," said Ziva.
"Excuse me. What the hell is your problem," I said angrily, "if you don't want the case I'll be happy to take it back from NCIS for you. Lighten your heavy load a little."
"Girls no need for the attitude," said Moretti, "lets just work the case and we can all go home,"
"Your right okay lets get to work," I said and we all got out files from the boxes. Tony and Ziva sat at their desks and Jacobi and I sat in the middle of the floor inbetween their desks.
"Okay, so they are all brunette, with brown eyes, in their late twenties or early thirties, roughly one hundred and twenty pounds, and they all lived and worked in the D.C. area" said Tony breaking the silence after what had seemed like for ever but really it was the next day.
"Yep thats about it, nothing else, no other similarites," said Moretti.
"If we don't find him today then he's gonna get her, his gonna kill her," I said.
"We'll find him Jess. I promise we will," said Moretti.
"But when? A week, a month, a year?" I asked sadly.
Just then Gibbs came in with two fresh cups of coffee and everyone looked surprised when he gave one fo them to me.
"Thanks," I said.
"I figured you could use one," Gibbs said to me.
"Well you were right. Thanks again," I said.
"So what have you got?" asked Gibbs.
"Nothing." said Tony.
"Well that might not necessarily be true," I said, "See They all lived in the same area, right? Well then they might have been to the same stores, coffee shops, or even the same gyms. We just have to look more at their personal lives then their working lives."
"But didn't you already do that?" asked Tony.
"Well yes and no. We didn't exactly have the man power and there were to many commonalites for us to pursue but..." I started to say.
"You thought we would have enough man power to do that," said Gibbs.
"Well since we're working the case together we might as well use everything that si available to us," I said
"True. Okay we'll get some people on it. Now lets go see what Abby has. Moretti, Ziva, DiNozzo you all stay here and look through the files again. Jess come with me," said Gibbs and I followed him down to Abby's lab.