- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Trying to get information about Scott Burnber but he seems to be a ghost
Chapter 8

Gibbs and I both get off the elevator and walk over to Tony and Ziva. "Tony, find out everything on Scott Burnber and Ziva you find out everything on Sarah Burnber's murder.McGee see if Scott Burnber has any bank accounts and get the records if he does," said Gibbs.
"Who's Scott Burnber?" asked Ziva
"He's the murder," said Gibbs
"How the hell did you find that out?" asked Tony.
"I told Abby to test the DNA from the Burnber case against the killer's DNA. A lot of cops at the precinct noticed similiarities between our case and the Burnber's so I decided to give it a shot," I said.
"Oh," said Tony confused.
"He has no back records, boss," said McGee.
"Okay just find out anything you can about him. Where he likes to eat, where he lives, and if there is any similiarities between his daily life and the victim's," said Gibbs. "Jess why don't you help them."
"Sure thing," I said.
"Where you going, boss?" asked McGee.
"To get a good damn cup of coffee. Is that a problem, McGee," said Gibbs annoyed
"No, boss," said McGee nerviously and Gibbs walk away.
"Whats his problem?" asked Tony.
"Probably me," I said.
"Why?"
"Oh because I didn't mention the Burnber thing earlier."
"Oh. How long did you know about it?"
"I thought he could be the killer around the third killing but I had no proof so I kept my mouth shut. Look, why don't we just do what he told us to do."
"The Burnber case happened twenty-nine years ago," Ziva finally said.
"Twenty-eight year old Sarah Burnber was murdered by her eleven year old brother Scott but there was no proof he did it. Everyone know he did there just was no proof. Any way it didn't matter he stopped dtalking after it and was sent to a mental institute somewhere. He escpaed a year ago though no one reported until a week ago," I said in response.
"Are you serious?" said Tony.
"About what? The fact he murdered his sister or the fact til no one reported him missing 'til a year ago?"
"Both."
"Well he was angry at his sister supposedly. It was rumored that Sarah wasn't biologically their father's daughter and he hated her for that. And about the whole missing thing a new boss came in a week ago thats the only reason he was reported Scott missing. The old boss didn't want to taint the insitute's reputation."
"Damn."
"Yea I know."