- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally we have a piece of evidence but is it really what it looks like or is it something more
Chapter 9

It had been days since they figured out who the murderer was, that is was Scott Burnber but we were still no where.
"God how the hell could this b@stard be this good?" said Tony.
"I don't know, I really don't know," replied Moretti.
"You remember that sighting of him two days ago?"
"Yea. Why?"
"Well I finally found a recording of him in a blue Toyota Tercel. The lincese plate number 2-4-Bravo-Lima-8-Charlie. We have his vechicle Tony we can find him." said McGee.
"Good going McGeek," said Tony.
Then Gibbs and I came back from updating Director Shepard. She got very interested in this case but I have no idea why. "We we able to narrow the missing persons list from twelve to five," said Tony to Gibbs and me.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yea its up on the plasma," said Tony.I wallked up to the plasma screen looking at each drivers license basically in the eye.
"We also found the car we but up an APB and we just got a call that said it was at a junk yard. They also said that there was a red substance leaking out of it," said McGee.
"This is her," I said just then.
"What?!" asked Tony confused.
"This girl right here in the middle of the screen, Annabella Roslyn. It's her I know it is."
"How do you know that?" asked Gibbs.
"She looks nearly identical to the sister Gibbs. If you actually look at her features you can tell the others don't really look like it."
"I can see that," said Moretti and Tony nearly at the same time.
"Okay well it doesn't matter we found his car and it sounds like blood is leaking out of the car. Thats probably the victim," said McGee.
Just then you could hear me gasp a little. Just then Tony looked at me and then to Moretti. "Jess, Jessica are you okay. What the hell. Shouldn't someone she if she's okay."
"Its happened before," said Moretti walking towards me, "we should let her get out of it on her own. Its best for her."
"Okay?" said both Tony and McGee sounding slightly confused. Then you hear me let out another little gasp and well you could say I'm back on planet Earth.
"You okay?" asked Moretti.
"Yea but they're wrong she's not dead yet and the car its a set up; its to draw us away from him," I said a little out of breath.
"Are you sure? Was it a vision?" said Moretti softly.
"Yea I reconized from a picture," I said as I walked over to one of the boxes on Tony's desk shuffling through it.
"What the hell is going on Jess?" asked Gibbs.
"She's not dead yet, Annabella Roslyn, she's not dead," I responded.
"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Gibbs.
"The car its a set up not a mistake. There is no way he would let us see him in theat car unless it was a set up. He murdered his sister in the family cabin," I said while pulling a picture out and showing it to everyone.
"So what?" said Ziva.
"Each time he murders a girl he is recreating the scene when he murdered his sister but the cabin is out in the middle of no where. So he tortues then at the cabin and then kills them at their own houses that way he knows they will be found."
"There is no way in hell could you know this and if the cabin is in the middle of no where then how are we going to find it?" aske Tony.
"Thats the problem they didn't own the house and they didn't rent it. It was a friend's house and he gave it to them once the mortage was paid off and he move to Florida."
"How the hell do you know this," said Gibbs angry.
"I just do it doesn't matter how but we have to go up there we have to save her."
"No it makes no sense," said Gibbs
"Yes it does."
"She's telling the truth you have to believe her," said Moretti
"And how the hell do you know that? What, do you just know," said Gibbs still angry. "McGee take her down to interrogation one and put Jacobi in the viewing room neither are allowed to leave."
"Yes boss," said McGee and he took Jacobi and I down to the interrogation room.