- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's dreams come true when Agent Gibbs takes more then an interest in him
Out of his league

A round 4.00 am that morning Tony and many other members where starting to drop, eventual after much badgering from Ducky Gibbs dismissed his team to get some sleep. Tony was a different story though, Gibbs found himself quite attached to the young Detective and from what he'd seen and heard it would not be wise to allow this man to go home alone, so Gibbs decided not to.

"So kid you got a spare couch by any chance?" asked Gibbs from his coffee cup

"on the bold side aren't you Agent Gibbs?" laughed Tony as he started to like this guy

"if it save me having to pay yes and it's Jethro so how about it?"

"I've got a whole room so come on if your coming?" laughed Tony as Gibbs followed.

Gibbs was getting into Tony's car when a young man approached Tony he recognized him as Officer White, watching them leave Gibbs followed to a safe distance and watched as the argument got heated enough for Officer White to lash out at Tony. that was the second mistake he made his first was the black eye Tony had arrived with, with in seconds Officer White was on the floor as Gibbs stopped him striking Tony.

"If you want to hit someone try me?" growled Gibbs as Officer White got up and backed off

"I thought so, back off him or I will make your life hell" growled Gibbs as Officer White got the message and left.

Tony was quite as he and Gibbs got into the car and drove back to his apartment, Gibbs noticed that most of Tony's apartment was set up for two and it started to fit into place.

"He's you partner isn't he?" asked Gibbs to Tony's surprise as he handed Gibbs a beer.

"Yeah, I was new to the state and he was my partner, he was kind and caring and I was taken in" said Tony as he sat down next to Gibbs.

"How long after did he start?" asked Gibbs

"about three months, at first it was just threats that he's tell the lads, then he got nasty with me, then the beatings started always under my clothing never on the face. then he got rough with me then after I found out I was pregnant he started this" said Tony as he referred to his face.

"How long ago was that?" asked Gibbs

"six months after I found out I was pregnant and two month since he asked me to marry him" said Tony with shame in his voice.

Gibbs rubbed his hand up Tony's arm, Tony smiled at Gibbs as he lent down and kissed Tony gently at first but rougher as Tony became more willing. Very quickly Tony found himself aroused and willing to play. Leaning Gibbs to his room, Tony stopped caring as he hit the bed, about White, his shit life and about the case, all he cared about was the older man that was currently trying to undress him.

"When this is all over kid your out of here, I've got an opening at NCIS for you kid" said Gibbs as he kissed Tony's neck

"And you and me? after tonight or is this a one time thing?" Tony dared to ask the other man

"only if you want it to be more then a one night thing" answered Gibbs causing Tony to smile as they went back to their fun.