- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ok REALLY don't know where I'm going with this one... we shall all have to wait and see...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sitting in the NCIS floor, Tony experience emotional pain like no other.
The rain pattered down the glass as he stared out into the darkness. He was leaning back in his chair; his face set hard, brazen cheekbones creating shadows in his now hollow and withdrawn cheeks. From a fleeting glance, no feeling cut through his stony expression until you noticed the eyes. The closer you looked, deep into those pools of glittering soul, the more of the crippling pain that he was feeling showed through. Every ounce of his body tired with the ache of remembering; every ounce trying so hard to block everything out.

"Tony?" Silence.

The room was shrouded in darkness; a black cloak lain over the world NCIS. The woman's voice did nothing to stir the man from waking. Not even a minute movement to acknowledge her presence.

She tried hopelessly again, "Tony?" Silence still.

She moved closer and closer, edging her way towards the broken man. His silhouette was outlined by the image of the city below, beaming up through the large panes of glass in front of him. His shoulders drooped, and his body sunk low in his chair. His hands gripped the arms of the chair and the veins stood out, vigorously pumping away, unaware of the emotional pain the man was struggling to bear. The woman reached the figure and lifted a delicate, gentle hand softly onto his shoulder, massaging in the care and love she held for him. Her heart beat fast and she could feel the blood flowing furiously through her ears. Her face was tender, willing him to talk to her and let out his emotions; any emotion.

She squeezed harder on his shoulder, "It wasn't your fault."
Chapter End Notes:
Ok REALLY don't know where I'm going with this one... we shall all have to wait and see...