- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Tony are bored. Abby tries to do something about it.
"Truth or dare?"
Tony sighed "Abs… "
"Come on, it'll be fun !" Abby said cheerfully.

They'd been watching The Hills Have Eyes at Tony's place but now they were bored.

Tony sighed again.
"Okay. Truth"
"Mmm" Abby narrowed her eyes, wondering what she could ask "Have you ever kissed a man?"

Tony blushed, his cheeks turning into a bright red colour.
"You know I did" he muttered. The questioning look on his goth friend made him go on "You remember that case? The guy that had become a girl? The one that killed Pacci?"

Abby winced at the memory "Yep. But… was it the only one?"
"You're not supposed to ask more than one question"
"Come on! I'll let you ask two questions when it's your turn"

Tony rolled his eyes but answered anyway "Okay, fine! No, he wasn't the only one. Happy?"
"Ecstatic" Abby chuckled "Your turn"
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare"

Tony looked around the room for an idea.
"Go out on the balcony and sing a song at the top of your lungs"
"Cool!"

Within a second Abby was on the balcony. She cleared her throat and started singing so loudly Tony was sure he heard someone screaming for her to shut up.

Tony couldn't keep the smile from forming on his lips as he thought he should think of something else next time. Abby wasn't embarrassed, in fact she seemed to enjoy it even more than he did.

"Still your turn" she said as soon as she was back on the coach.
"T or D?"
"Truth"

"Have you ever kissed another girl?"
Abby shook her head "Aw, Tony, is that all you can think of? Yes, I have. We were both drunk and you know what? We both enjoyed it" she said with a playful smile on her lips.

Tony chuckled "Okay, okay. Your turn"
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare"

Abby took a second to think then she grinned wickedly "Tomorrow you'll walk in the bullpen and kiss Kate"
"What?!"
"Come on, you know you want to!"
"No, I don't!"
"Yes, you do!"
"She's gonna shoot me!"
"Does that mean you wouldn't dare to kiss her?"

Tony seemed to be torn. He chewed on his lower lip for a moment before answering "… okay"
Abby's eyes and grin widened "You'll do it?'
"Yes, I'll do it"
Abby giggled "This is gonna be good"


***


The next day Abby was back in her lab, sipping from her Caff-Pow! and playing some game on her computer. She heard the doors open and lifted her head to see Tony standing in front of her, rubbing his cheek with a disturb look on his face.

"Good morning, sunshine!" she said.
"Yeah, yeah"
"Hey, what's going on? Why are you so moody?"

Tony hesitated then said "Remember last night?"
"Yeah?"
"I was right. She didn't like it"

Abby gaped at him, looking shocked.
"You didn't!"
"I did"

Tony removed his hand and Abby saw a bright red spot forming on his cheek. She tried to keep a straight face but failed, bursting into laughter instead.

"Abs!"
"I'm sorry, I-I…" Abby couldn't stop herself, especially when she saw the upset look on Tony's face "It's just that… I-I never thought you'd actually do that!" she choked out, tears running down her face as she laughed even harder.

"Well, I said I'd do it, didn't I?"
"Yes… That, you did" she said wiping her tears.

Abby's laughter was contagious and Tony joined in.
Gibbs stormed in the lab, followed by McGee and a particularly cranky Kate.

"We got a case" said the ex-marine "You two planning on joining us or are you gonna stay there laughing like idiots?"
"Coming, Boss!" Tony chuckled as he and Abby went to join them.

Gibbs quickly explained them the case and he was pleased to see that everyone got to work, although he couldn't explain why Tony didn't dare to look at Kate.
Or why Kate was glaring at her co-worker.
Or why Abby giggled everytime she looked at them.

- - Fin - -