[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Just who is the mysterious red head who can often be found talking to Gibbs, and why is her identity kept secret? Hints of Jibbs and possibly other pairings.
Rated: PG
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Jenny Shephard
Genre: Friendship, Alternate Universe, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/Jen
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1100 Read: 4821
Published: 08/30/2007 Updated: 08/30/2007
Story Notes:
Title: The Mysterious Red Head

Author: Storm

Rating: PG

Keywords: Jibbs.

Summary: Just who is the mysterious red head who can often be found talking to Gibbs, and why is her identity kept secret? Hints of Jibbs and possibly other pairings.

Archive: Anywhere else that wants it, just let me know first.

Spoilers: None really except for vague references to the episodes with the mystery red head in them obviously. Set somewhere in season 3 but no specific episodes. I think I make a small reference to the episode Silver War, but I may have the episodes mixed up here, I'm new to all things NCIS.

Disclaimer: NCIS and its characters don't belong to me. They never have and never will. I'm just playing with them for a bit. I barely know anything about them so how can they be mine?

Author's Notes: I was watching an early episode of season 3 a few weeks ago and had a strange thought about the identity of the mysterious red head. Obviously this is gonna be totally AU, I don't even think it fits the timeline properly, but you'll just have to wait and see what that means. Written from Jen's POV.

1. The Mysterious Red Head by ficwritersara [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Just who is the mysterious red head who can often be found talking to Gibbs, and why is her identity kept secret? Hints of Jibbs and possibly other pairings.