- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva attempts to wash the dishes but gets distracted by McGee...
McGee groaned as Ziva went about her mission with pleasure. She was the perfect tease; a little slower, a little faster, she had him exactly where she wanted him, and at exactly the right height.

“Ziva…” McGee managed to form the words as his mind whirred.

Ziva’s response was muffled, “mmm.”

“This…is…amazing.”

“mmhmm,”

“Where did…you…learn…”

Ziva moved her head backwards for a second, freeing her mouth, “McGee, are you gonna talk through the whole thing? Because if you don’t find this interesting, I’m obviously doing something wrong.”

McGee let out a nervous giggle that he was immediately embarrassed of, when had he ever giggled? “You are doing nothing wrong, Ziva. Please, don’t stop now.”

Without further interruption Ziva finished what she had intended to do and stood up, dragging her sleeve across her mouth. She leaned into McGee, her body fitting perfectly in-between McGee’s still wide-open legs. Inches from each other, she moved her hands quickly up his body to the back of neck. Grabbing what hair she could, firmly within her grasp she pulled his lips to her and kissed him passionately, her breasts squashed against his chest. Just when his thoughts went to pictures of her lying naked on top of him, riding him like no tomorrow, and his body was again rising to the challenge, she pulled back. She ripped herself away from him and walked towards the door to the kitchen, an unseen grin on her face as her back faced McGee.

“Where are you going?” McGee whined as he barely held himself together on the dining room table.

“I just remembered the dishes,” Ziva shouted innocently over her shoulder.

“What! They can wait; you can’t leave me like this!”

“If I leave these dishes any longer, then they will be…”

“…harder to clean,” they both said in unison.

Somehow, with much difficulty, McGee managed to kick off his shoes and pants, along with the hideous boxers and holding himself, run into the adjoining kitchen.

“Just um, try to hurry,” came McGee’s strained response. Ziva delicately washed the dishes, rubbing each one slowly and rhythmically. She even whistled a little as she did so.

“Ziva…” McGee whimpered from behind her, “please…”

“It would go quicker if you helped, McGee.”

McGee hesitated for a second weighing up the inconvenience of helping Ziva wash-up, and the fact that the quicker it was done, the quicker…

McGee pulled a face and hurried over beside Ziva, “right, what can I do?”

“You can dry,” she said, turning her body to face him and handing him a slippery wet plate. He grabbed it with one hand and hastened to put it down to his right, then attempting to dry it again, one-handedly. Ziva let out a small laugh.

“You can’t do it like that?”

“How do you expect me to do it? My other hand is kind of ‘indisposed’ of right now.” McGee stated. Ziva looked down and indeed, the ‘indisposed’ hand was clearly doing its job, supporting the magnificent erection.

“Hmm, you have a little, um big problem there.” Ziva said, clearly enjoying herself.

“Er, yeah, and it’s your fault!”

Ziva batted her eyelashes seductively, “My fault? But what did I do?”

“What did you do?! You only went and…and then left halfway through!”

“Oh, that. Let me see what I can do about that,” stepping away from McGee’s hot body, she never left eye contact. Skilfully, she wriggled herself out of the knee length black skirt she had been wearing, kicking it out of the way. One by one she popped open the buttons to the white shirt she was wearing, revealing more and more cleavage each second until suddenly it was also on the floor, along with the forgotten skirt. She was left standing there scantily clad in a matching set of black lingerie. Lace hugged her breasts and thighs and McGee almost fainted at the sight of her perfect figure.

“This isn’t helping me,” McGee struggled as he lowered his other hand for the extra support that was definitely needed.

Ziva giggled flirtatiously, “Don’t worry, I know how I can help you.” Taking it in her stride she walked confidently over to McGee and looked up into those beautiful green eyes of his. “Am I wearing too much?” she said biting her lip.

McGee just murmured in response, mentally willing her to further undress herself. It worked, as Ziva shimmied out of the black lace French knickers. “Thongs just don’t do it for me,” she said, the knickers landing perfectly in keeping with the pile of the rest of her clothes. “Almost finished.”

Reaching behind her with one hand, she quickly unclasped her bra and fell to the floor, revealing a fully naked Ziva David.

“Wow.” Was all McGee could manage.

“Thank you,” Ziva giggled, “Now where do you want me?”

McGee just mouthed wordlessly in response.

“Here?” she said turning herself to face the sink and bending over it, looking over her shoulder at McGee. When McGee made no movement, she straightened back up and turned around. Carefully she hopped herself up onto the countertop, and lowered herself into the sink, which was still full of hot soapy water. Only one dish had managed to be put through the water, so the clean water slopped around her thighs, as she opened them with her hands. Legs wide open she looked up to McGee who gulped. “Or would you prefer here?”

McGee quickly ran to the room next-door and frantically searched the pockets of his trousers. Rifling through, he found what he was looking for and opened the leather wallet, tearing out a small plastic square. He ripped it open and quickly put its contents on. Running through to the kitchen, pausing only to take one last stunned look at Ziva draped over the kitchen sink.

“You don’t need really that, McGee. You don’t think I have planned for this night?” The truth was right there in her eyes.

“I’m just being 100% positive, my mother always said that if you don’t prepare then…”

“McGee. I am naked and open to you, sitting in a sink, and you want to talk about your mother?” Ziva said incredulously

“No, I really don’t,” McGee said ridding thoughts of his mother from his mind. Thankful that the countertop was relatively low, and he didn’t have to do anything particularly athletic to be able to please Ziva, McGee put his hands either side of Ziva’s head, leaning solidly against the blinded window. Ziva just smiled excitedly as he looked deep into her eyes, preparing himself so as not to disappoint her.

Finally, he plucked up the courage and entered her strongly. The rest of the night fell away, it was just childish play in comparison to this. In and out, he took her. Every push, taking her by surprise, every thrust exciting her just that little bit more. The water sloshed around them, gaining momentum as he rode her, and every now and then would splash out and onto the floor but neither of them cared. Ziva shrieked in delight as he pushed deeper and deeper, his pace was both quick and full of adrenaline but slow and methodical and Ziva was beginning to enjoy herself a little bit too much. She hadn’t imagined it would be this good. She knew it would have been good, but this? This was as near to heaven as she was ever gonna reach.

“Don’t stop!” she moaned in pleasure, her hands clinging to the front of his chest. Somehow in all the commotion, she hadn’t seen him remove his shirt but she was glad he had. His body was hard and firm, but soft and smooth at the same time. Could this get any better? The answer was yes.

As she came closer and closer to climax she squealed loudly, her body on fire as she felt him inside of her. He moaned along with her, each of them moving in time with the other. It was a perfect symphony of thigh and crotch, playing away into the middle of the night.

She came at the right point, not too early and not unbearably late. She yelled out into the night as he quickly followed, swelling the latex between them. They paused for a moment, each of them, gaining their breath back, before he withdrew and backed down off the sink. Still slightly breathless, McGee walked over to the bin in the corner of the room and removed the latex, throwing it cleanly away.

“You got any more of them?” Ziva said, a certain glint in her eye.

“I have enough,” McGee said, his own eyes glistening with intent. The sound of them laughing in unison filled the kitchen and Ziva hopped elegantly off the sink.

“First though, we have pudding.” Ziva said as she motioned over to the beautiful raspberry roulade that lay in the corner of the kitchen, in front of the bread bin. McGee eyed it with immense hunger, after what had just happened he needed energy, and plenty of it.

***