- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The pretty and drunk redhead talks about her ex husband with Kate...
Could the Special Agent Todd manage the shocking information she got from Diane ????
…… Don’t let the bastard fuck you”
TBC….

Chapter 2:
Kate couldn’t believe her ears. It was evident that the language of the “ex-number whatever- she- was” was not precisely ladylike. Kate was still trying to find what to say, when the red head completed the sentence:
“Or, don’t let him keep fucking you anymore… if you both already had been sleeping together, as I am sure you are. Even being the best lover that ever walked this bloody earth, as I am sure you already know , he is the coldest bastard as well…” she pursed her mouth capriciously and seemed to be considering some aspect of what she just had said, adding as a further clarification: “ Wait, did I say “ lover “? That is not an accurate word to describe him. ” Lover” implicates some type of affection or care for the other. So, I’m sadly obliged to change that word to “fucker”, which better describes the kind of a cold bastard he is!”
At that moment, Kate’s pale face blushed violently and she closed her fists, tightening them. Yet, she didn’t dare move. Diane was talking in a lower voice by now, but McGee surely could still hear her from his desk. Without a look, Kate could see that he was unmoving, like a frog being observed by a snake.
She was shocked, and confused. Just one word flashed into Kate’s brain: “Why?” What in the hell would make Gibbs’ ex wife come to the conclusion that they were sleeping together?
“˜You listening, pretty thing?” She hisses, “You are young, but not stupid. I guess, from the moment you had been chosen to protect our beloved number one. I wish you would let me give you advice: Don’t become addicted to him, just want you to know; the bloody seducer is like a drug… pretty addictive.”
At this point she rolled her eyes and laughed briefly, “And pretty gifted by mother
Nature to be one…Oh! Yeah!!! , holy motherf@#!$% he is…!!! ”

Oblivious to Kate’s shock, the red head notices that DiNozzo had somehow left silently. She didn’t care, it was better, she didn’t like him. She could swear the sucker was hidden behind the nearest corner using his cell phone, and that is even better for her purposes, informing his boss about her presence there.
The unwanted visitor rolls a seat near Kate’s desk and undulates to get into a position without creasing her coat, facing her.
At Kate’s unbroken silence, she made her place there, setting her purse on the desk and unbuttoning her coat, exposing her long neck and the generous curve of her ample breasts under her chic lavender shirt.

She shows off herself intently, all her body language is shouting: “look at me, look at all that your boss had and let go”. The red head hit her objective, and for a moment, Kate felt like the “Ugly Duckling” ….She couldn’t help seeing herself short and tiny and not feminine enough in comparison with Gibbs’ ex wife. It was what she was trying to suggest by exposing her luxurious body to be appreciated. Obviously it was about some kind of competition among females that she was displaying. What in the
hell made her boss’ ex-wife think that she could represent her competition or
replacement? But her thinking is interrupted again; the lady hadn’t finished yet, and
was glancing at her and her receding reddened cheeks with interest now. And kept
speaking….

“The first night I spent with Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I thought I had gotten god into my bed ….sleeping with me. Although sleep is the last thing you could do with him”. She did pause, enjoying the blush blooming on Kate’s cheeks anew.
“As I said, the bastard is pretty addictive, you never have enough of him …” She sighs and her furious eyes become suddenly the saddest ones…. “Yeah…’’ and she adds:
“Don’t let him in, or he’ll be your owner and you will be his … and this is all that counts! Never mind if he sleeps here in the HQ three consecutive nights toward a hot case! … never mind if when he finally comes home barely speaks to you .You both, …” Diane amazing green eyes are not looking at Kate anymore, are lost in the past, focused in some recreated domestic scene that brings to the present her own feelings of fail…
” You both would be seat there in silence… he eats dinner that you had cooked early and answers your questions with grouchy yeses or no’s … his eyes are focused on his plate, focused in the image of some dirty bag he is chasing for.… as if for catching one more bad guy you could make the past disappear… make dead people to live again and heal deep wounds of your heart …..He even didn’t notice you are wearing your new blue dress that was chosen to match his eyes…..and soon he is gone, downstairs to work on his damn boat …. and you feel….alone…”


Meanwhile, Agent DiNozzo had not been wasting his time, it was just to hear Diane starting to give her never asked advices to Kate and he had had enough of all this, he decided to take this odd situation under his responsibility… he is the senior agent after all and should put the end to the disturbing thing. He walked his way down the hallway and got inside the men’s restroom, he is sure that not even Diane should dare to search for him there. Once in the safety men’s territory, he handles his cell phone while the mirror shows the image of him messing in his short style hair.
“ Ducky!!! Please, over here ASAP… or you are going to work on your next crime scene up here soon!!! It’s Diane… move!!!”

Diane was looking at Kate intently …she almost had let her dive into her deep hidden feelings, but in just two seconds her green eyes recovered some of the bitter revenge quality that had before. Kate knows that, sometimes when someone wants to close a life cycle need to talk with someone about it… it’s not that you want to go to a psychologist… no, you want to talk with unknown common people about your common problems… not precisely that she is someone unknown for Diane Strict sensor , but even so….. And of course, if she wanted a kind of revenge, nothing better than giving such… “Intimate” information to one of the subordinates of such intensely “private” man that Diane ex husband, her boss, Gibbs…. is.

Diane started to roll the thick curls of her red hair in two long fingers…she was decided to tell Kate all what she is mad about … and nothing in the world could stop her words ; as much as nothing in the universe couldn’t help Kate to hear them.
“…And then… you went to the cold bed alone and you got some sleep with tears already drying on your face and having swore that you’ll never try to conquest his heart anymore …” Oh… Diane is enjoying each second, she watches Kate’s face…. Her dark eyes shining… her mouth briefly open… as if she would be watching a suspense movie …
“ That’s when ... “She pauses briefly enjoying Kate’s face: she barely breaths…she guesses where Diane is going but she doesn’t stop her by once her curiosity overpasses her embarrassment and Kate would want to ask…. “So?’” But it was no necessary… Diane follows speaking with a half smile… half grin: “So… out of the blue… silently… unexpectedly… amazingly…he is with you… he reaches your bed in the darkness….he curled his magnificent body behind you… and touches your skin and kisses and bits your neck… “hard” (she clarifies)… and all your resolution and hate against him evaporates under his burning touch and your body melts under him….”
Kate can’t help to tremble a little; the image that Diane described appeared as a vivid coloured and sounding picture in her mind screen. she is really watching these two in bed, the picture of their splendid entangled bodies is for her one of the most beautiful erotic images she ever had thought.. Her heart rate is growing up exponentially and Kate fought to keep her breathing normal. But Diane seems not to perceive Kate emotions… she has enough having to control her own feelings while speaking: “And he… he is enjoying how he can make you scream and beg for more… and more and more… and finally, when you fall asleep … exhausted and hating yourself … he, the bastard, sleeps a couple of hours and then disappears again…” at this point she stopped and kept glaring at Kate intently… she already had perceived some shy nature in her and oh yeah!!! … The effect is even better than she had wished … Special Agent Todd is frozen … and Diane could swear that the next time she will see her boss her face would reddened merciless ….and the cold bastard never would know why….

“I far prefer Vodka… after all, you can break the bottle, but you can’t smash Jethro in to a million pieces! Oh, believe me that I tried, but his head is as hard as his heart…”

At this point, the red head’s mood was getting smoother than before.
Evidently she had told the most part of what she had intended and this had cooled her down. Kate was thinking to herself that maybe this woman was not that much of a witch. After all, her profiler abilities were active now and the worst had passed. Kate was recovering from the initial shock.
She thought that maybe she was heart broken and that she had wanted much more from Gibbs. She thought she could see hurt and disappointment, but, that shouldn’t be that surprising.
As if the red head were reading her thoughts, she added, in Kate’s direction “Have to share more than great sex to have a successful marriage… and our relationship was based on appearances, after all.. “ Diane sighed and made herself more comfortable reclining back and crossing her beautiful long shaped legs. She looked deeply into Kate’s eyes that she had been successful on covering with cautiousness. Even though , the skilled interrogator that Diane was, despite the mist of alcohol effects that could have dim her perception, was enough active to feel there is something behind the professional and kind look … something that was hard to characterize … but Diane is highly observant, her profession and the time she spend trying to understand her ex-husband had trained her. The emotion she read into the petite brunette eyes is……curiosity. Good.

“I’m going to have a good husband now, but this doesn’t mean that I’m going to forgive Gibbs”. The red headed woman stopped talking at that point, remaining strangely calm. That was the opportunity that Kate was waiting for. May now she could put this odd situation to the end…

“I’m sorry, maâm……I…”
“Diane, my name is Diane” the red head cut in sharply.
“Okay, I’m sorry, Diane. I know how difficult he is to work with at times. He must be much harder to live with”…
That worked. Kate sighed to herself. It put it clear for Diane that she and her sexy boss were just co-workers, and it showed some sympathetic feeling toward the woman, which just reinforced the previous concept as well.
Diane smiled sadly and then stood up and extended her right hand to Kate over her desk. “Agent Todd, please forgive me. I’m still mad at the bastard; there is no reason to accuse you of such things. Forgive what I have said.
Without hesitation, Kate shook Diane’s soft hand, the four carat diamond on her finger catching Kate’s eye.
“That is easy to do, Diane. I think you and I understand each other quite well” Kate finishes.
Diane goes to hand Kate the blue envelope, but thinking twice, turned around and walked to Gibbs desk, placing it in plain site on top of an open file.
˜Have a good day, Agent Todd” with a quick glance to where McGee sat, she strode to the elevator. Her red hair disappeared behind the metal doors as they close.

TBC...
Special thanks to my BETA Lindsey, who does a great job here !!!!
Chapter End Notes:
Forgive me!!!!It's been a while since the first chapter was posted... I promise that I'll update this one soon... BTW: the sail of my boat ( my inspiration )needs the wind of your nice reviews to go ahead !!!!!