- Text Size +
Story Notes:
You're so gonna love this as long as you love Tony/Kate and please try to leave a review! ^_^
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Kate have their moments, what you expect from a couple like these two?
“DINOZZO!! What the hell are you doing? Get the hell out of my bed!” yelled Kate sitting up on her bed as soon as she felt a body next to her , which turned out to be Tony.
“What? Why?” Asked Tony in a very innocent tone and continued, “It’s cold.” He stated as if it’s totally obvious.

“When I told you to crash here, I meant you could take the couch!!”

“But it’s not comfortable.”

“Then you can go to your place!”

“It’s raining heavily and it’s too dark outside.” Tony whined.

“What!? You’re so unbelievable!”

“Plus the drive from here till my place takes around 45 min drive and ‘m too tired to drive at the moment and not to mention it’s really cold…..did I mention it’s cold?”

All Kate could do is roll her eyes, sometimes Tony can really act like a kid. “Just get off my bed!”

“Make me.”

Kate pushed him with all her strength and when Tony’s body reached the edge of the bed he complained “Hey! If you keep pushing me I will fall off the bed!”

“That’s exactly what I’m trying to do!” stated Kate frustrated.

Tony looked at Kate as if she had grown another head.

“Don’t give me that look!” Said Kate before actually drowning into his beautiful emerald eyes.

“What look?” he said innocently.

“DINOZZO! Don’t tempt me!”

“Oh, relax Katie, it’s not like I’m gonna have sex with you or something.” Said Tony rolling his eyes.

Kate sighed, “I had enough DiNozzo! Don’t call me Katie and get outta my damn bed already!!”

“Naah, its too comfy and warm, so are you, can I come a bit closer?”

“What?!!” Kate was taken aback by what he just said but recovered from her shock rapidly, “Ofcourse you may not!”

“You’re too noisy and here I thought I’m the one who’s suppose to be the noisy one.”

With that said Tony closed the very short gap that was between them and brought their lips together and gave her a wet kiss.

“I don’t recall giving you permission to get closer.”

“So??”

“I think this is the result of the head-slaps Gibbs gives you every now and then.”

“Probably, now shut up Katie-pie and get some sleep.” Said Tony putting his right hand around Kate’s small waist and pulling her even closer to him.

“Ton-” she started to say but he shushed her. “Shhh…. You can kick my ass tomorrow morning. Now let’s just sleep.”

Finally she gave in, since there is no point in resisting him.

Tony had a huge smile spread across his face, satisfied that Kate at last gave in, but it didn’t last long when he heard Kate say “You better be wearing a cup when I wake up tomorrow.” And she snuggled into his warmth.


To be continued...
Chapter End Notes:
You're so gonna love this as long as you love Tony/Kate and please try to leave a review! ^_^