- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a work of fanfiction based on the tv show NCIS. The main characters are Gibbs and McGee. This is a much later story from my Gibbs/McGee series. This story is much more sexually explicit then other stories in this series. I keep wondering about the comments I get about making Gibbs more passive sexually. True it’s not how he’s usually depicted fanfiction wise and he’s certainly not a passive person but I’ve learned that how someone acts on the job has nothing to do with what they prefer in bed. Just saying :~). I do not own the characters or universe the only thing I own is my own mind. There is also serious weirdness going on with my account on this sight. I am the same author as the other Slash4Femme but it's showing up as two different accounts for some reason. Go figure.
Author's Chapter Notes:
After his time in Mexico Gibbs is back and Tim is trying to make things right
When Gibbs came back from Mexico a feeling of relief swept through the NCIS office. Not just because that meant Gibbs would soon be replacing Tony as team leader again, but because it signaled the end of the waiting period. Gibbs was home, everything would be alright. Ducky was still mad though and Tim knew how he felt because Tim was mad as well. Not just because Gibbs had left, Tim had, had months to get used to Gibbs having left him without so much as goodbye. No, what made Tim mad now was the fact that although Gibbs was back and although Tim knew he had regained his memories Gibbs still hadn’t said a single word to him. The thought had occurred to Tim many times over the long months that maybe this was the end. After all these years maybe Gibbs was ready to leave him for good. The thought alone made Tim feel sick and light headed, but the thought that Gibbs might leave him without even bothering to tell him it was over was far worse. Tim might have seemed soft spoken and shy to many people but he didn’t give up easily and especially when it came to something that means as much to him as is relationship with Gibbs. So the day Gibbs announced he was coming back to NCIS for good Tim headed straight to Gibbs’ house after work.
Gibbs’ car was parked in the driveway when Tim arrives, which he had expects seeing as how Gibbs had left about an hour before he had. Tim parks and let himself into the house using his key. Once they had both lived here, Tim keeping his apartment only for show. When Gibbs had left for Mexico, however Tim had moved back to his apartment not being able to deal with living surrounded by the constant reminder of Gibbs. Now the house is dark and Gibbs is nowhere to be seen but Tim had expected that too. Without even bothering to take off his coat he heads straight for the basement and Gibbs’ workshop. The lights are on and Tim can hear the radio softly playing jazz the minute he opens the door. Starting down the stair he gets about half way down before Gibbs come into view. Gibbs is sanding what will be the spine of his new boat, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt his concentration totally fixed on the motion of the sander, the wood under his hands. For a moment Tim just stands and watches, a tightness forming in his chest threatening to engulf him. He can’t do this, he thinks, he can’t hear Gibbs’ actually say it’s over. He closes his eyes and leans his head against the wall. He’s not sure how long he stands there, eyes closed just trying to breath, trying to force himself to go down the stair and end the best thing to ever happened to him.
“Tim”
Gibbs voice is soft but way too close, and Tim’s eyes snap open to find Gibbs standing on the stairs only one step away staring at him.
“Tim”
Gibbs says again his hand reaching up and touching Tim’s face and it takes everything Tim has not to jerk way from the touch or even worse lean into it.
“You’re crying”
Tim reaches one hand up to touch his own cheek and realizes there are tears there, then looks back down at Gibbs.
“Tim”
Gibbs’ voice is so gentle, and Tim grits his teeth and waits for what he knows is coming. Instead Gibbs is moving coming to stand on the same step as Tim putting his arms around the younger man, softly rubbing at the tension in his shoulders and back.
“It’s ok. It’s ok, now”
Gibbs is murmuring like Tim’s a child he’s trying to calm and Tim just stands there and lets him for some time without moving or thinking, just letting it happen staring at Gibbs. Then after what feels like hours of Gibbs’ soothing hands and gentle voice, Tim moves. As if in slow motion he reaches up and takes Gibbs’ face in his hands, cupping his jaw, and kisses him. He meant it to be gentle, to start out slow, to let Gibbs tell him if this is something he still wants, but as soon as there lips touch Tim takes control, opening the older man’s lips with his tongue, tasting him, possessing him. Gibbs’ hands slip to Tim’s waist and Tim’s fingers move around to cup the back of Gibbs’ head pulling him closer, trying to dominate him completely. He kisses Gibbs until he can’t breath, before pulling back and sucking in air, without ever letting go of the other man.
“I won’t loose you.”
He can’t keep the harsh edge of anger, fear and pain out his voice, and something flickers in Gibbs’ eyes, something almost like regret, and Tim doesn’t want to see that, doesn’t want to hear Gibbs’ tell him he’s wrong. He kisses him again, pulling him close, forcing his tongue into Gibbs’ mouth, wanting, needing control. This time Gibbs breaks the kiss pulling back to look at Tim.
“You’re not going to loose me.”
He reaches forward and traces Tim’s jaw line, while Tim tries to wrap his head around the fact that Gibbs’ isn’t telling him it’s over, isn’t telling him to leave. Then Gibbs kisses him, gently, slowly, sucking Tim’s tongue into his mouth, pushing his body closer to Tim’s, thrusting a little. Tim can’t breath, can’t think, doesn’t want to do anything except bring Gibbs up stairs and make love to him.
“I need you”
Gibbs’ voice has gotten low and husky, saying words most people will never hear, and Tim only hears when Gibbs needs to make love, needs for Tim to take control for a little while.
“I need to feel you.”
Gibbs brings his mouth up gentle biting at Tim’s ear lobe.
“I need to feel you inside me.”
Something inside Tim snaps and he takes hold of the front of Gibbs’ shirt and pushes Gibbs against the basement wall, kissing him deeply, pressing there hips together, hard. He runs his hands up underneath Gibbs’ shirt, brushing his palms against Gibbs’ nipples before dragging his nails back down the other man’s chest. Gibbs makes a growling, whimpering sound that’s pure need and Tim feels light headed with need of his own. It’s been so long, since they were together, so many nights of waking up alone only to remember that Gibbs is gone and for all Tim had known, never coming back. He thrust forward hard grinning against the other man’s hips, his breathe coming harsh and ragged, his control so close to breaking. He seriously considers just turning Gibbs around and taking him right there against the wall both of them still standing awkwardly on the stairs, but then discards the idea. Taking Gibbs here would mean ending things much faster then Tim is willing to do.
“Up stairs. Now”
Tim pitches his voice low and dangerous, not asking but telling. The only time he ever gives orders is when there alone because it’s the only time he knows Gibbs will tolerate it; the only time Gibbs actually needs it. Gibbs pulls back a little, face slightly flushed, eyes dilated, lips red and slightly swollen, breathing hard. For a moment they just stared at each other before Tim moves, heading back up the stairs without looking back, knowing Gibbs will fallow.
He headed straight for the bedroom stripping off his coat on the way then flinging it in the general direction of the coach has he passes the living room. Once in Gibbs’ bedroom Tim turns still in his work suit and pulls Gibbs into his arms again kissing him, running his hands up and down Gibbs’ strong back just feeling the other’s solid weight pressing against him. He lets his hands curl around the curve of Gibbs’ ass pulling him even closer, rubbing there erections together, before he pulls away from Gibbs’ lips to kiss down Gibbs neck, biting hard enough to mark where neck meets shoulder. Gibbs gasps and moans and pushes forward hard, his hands pulling off Tim’s suit jacket, fumbling with his tie. Tim lets go of Gibbs’ ass to pull off the other man’s shirt throwing it across the room before Gibbs’ belt hits the floor and Tim pulls the other man close again biting at his throat, shoulder anything else he can reach. Gibbs is making little hisses and growling noises as Tim walks them both slowly towards the edge of the bed and Gibbs hands have given up trying to undress Tim and instead have come to rest on his hips, pulling him close and grinding against him. The back of Gibbs’ legs hits the edge of the bed and Tim pushes him down onto it then stands, still mostly dressed, and stares down. Really seeing him, seeing the new lines on Gibbs’ face, the circles under his eyes, the damn stubbornness that will always be there, always make him Gibbs. Then he moves, coming down on all fours leaning over Gibbs, straddling his hips their faces close but not touching.
“Don’t you ever”
Tim says his voice low, serious and even a little dangerous.
“Leave the team, leave me like that ”
He leans down and takes the tip of Gibbs’ earlobe into his mouth sucking it hard. Then slowly kisses his way down the curve of Gibbs’ throat, across his shoulder down his chest, where he bites him hard enough to mark, and feels equally satisfied and aroused when Gibbs moans and jerks his hips up.
“Because if you ever do that to us again, Ducky will kill you. And if he doesn’t then I sure as Hell will.”
Tim’s voice is low and still dangerous but the anger is ebbing away and he realizes it in the split second before he takes one of Gibbs’ nipples into his mouth sucking hard and then grazing with his teeth, hearing Gibbs gasp and moan, the older man’s fingers gripping hard against his back. Tim reaches down and undoes Gibbs’ pants his hands unsteady with need then yanks both the pants and Gibbs’ boxers down with one move. He detaches himself from Gibbs’ chest long enough to remove the pants and Gibbs’ socks, before moving back to kiss Gibbs on the lips his fingers curling around the other man’s heated erection. Gibbs moans his hips bucking as Tim slowly almost teasingly squeezes and strokes him, but when they come up to breath he pushes away a little to meet Tim’s eyes.
“Please. . .please take those clothes off, Timmy. I want to see you. . I want. . . ”
Gibbs’ voice is breathless, choppy and he’s almost incoherent between gasps and moans. Tim sighs, and then releases his lover, causing Gibbs to hiss involuntarily at the loss of attention to his almost painful arousal. Quickly and while still kneeling on the bed Tim strip of his tie, dress shirt, shoes, socks and pants until he’s only in his undershirt and boxers. His fingers curl around Gibbs’ heat again and Gibbs moans and thrust up. Gibbs reaches out to Tim only to growl in disappointment when his hands come in contact with Tim’s undershirt. Gibbs yanks the offending shirt off and Tim let out a moan himself as Gibbs’ fingers find his nipples slowly pinching and rolling them into taught erectness. Tim bends forward kissing Gibbs, hard and demanding, letting there tongues tangle together. His hand never stops it’s slowly movement on Gibbs’ erection and he takes Gibbs’ hand with the other moving it away form his chest guiding it down to Tim’s own hardness still covered by his boxers. Gibbs’ fingers curl around him and Tim’s hips spasmodically jerk and he fights hard not to just start thrusting into Gibbs’ hand. God it’s been so long since anyone has touches him like that and this is Gibbs. Gibbs who has finally, finally come back to him.
It’s the thought of this, what their doing combined with all the months of waiting and not knowing, that push Tim over the edge and he lets go of Gibbs’ leaking cock to take the older man’s face in both and kiss him, long deep and fierce. His hands go automatically to the drawer in the nightstand and he’s relieved to find the lube is still there. He only pauses long enough to slick up his hand before kissing Gibbs again one hand tangled in Gibbs’ hair as he slowly pushes one finger into Gibbs’ body. Gibbs goes completely still for a split second before his entire body spasms, clenching around the invasion.
“Easy”
Tim’s hand gently strokes up and down the side of Gibbs’ face and then down his chest.
“Gently Jethro”
“Tim”
Gibbs reached up touching the younger man’s face, arms, chest, anywhere he could reach.
“Oh Timmy”
Tim eases one finger out then adds another one gently pushing two into his lover’s body, covering Gibbs’ mouth with his own mimicking his slowly thrusting fingers with his tongue. Gibbs bends his knees tilting his pelvis to give Tim a better angle, actually crying out when Tim hooked his fingers to brush against his prostate. Still with frustrating slowness, Tim adds a third finger, his free hand almost lazily stroking all over Gibbs’ body before coming to again rap around Gibbs cock. Gibbs turns his face to the side half burying in the pillows on the bed, his whole body shuddering and spasming even though he hasn’t come yet. His skin is flushed all the way down his chest, under the silver chest hair, he’s biting his lip and Tim thinks me may just die right then and there at the shear beauty of the other man and at the fact that Gibbs has finally, really come home. Tim gently removes his fingers from Gibbs body and rips open a condom.
“Jethro”
He slowly runs his fingers through his lover’s sweat dampened hair.
“Baby look at me”
Gibbs terns his head and their eyes lock.
“Are you ready for me?”
Gibbs only nods still biting his lip, and Tim gently reaches down and pulls it free running his finger along it before dropping both hands to his lover’s thighs. Then slowly, finally pushes into him. They both still for a second gazing at each other, then Tim moves thrust slow but deep, Gibbs moving to meet him with every stoke. They could and have tried to fuck the head broad through the wall but this is not one of those times. Instead Tim aims for slow but hard and deep, his finger rapping back around Gibbs’ cock finally letting him come, continuing to thrust into him through his orgasm, hitting deep with each stoke to prolong it. Until finally Tim thrusts one last time, gripping onto Gibbs’ shoulders so hard he knows he’ll leave bruises he comes.
He falls forward collapsing on top of Gibbs riding wave after wave of after-shock, trying to get his heart rate back down so he can start breathing normally again. Finally when Tim feels like me might be back under control he roles off Gibbs and searches around until he find his under shirt and uses it to clean them both up. Gibbs raps his arms around Tim and drags him back down kissing him long, deep and slow but without the level of need that has been there all night. Tim strokes Gibbs’ face and shoulders and feels Gibbs’ hands stroking up and down his back, flirting with his waist and sides. For a long time they just lie there and feel each other’s nearness
“I still love you”
Gibbs voice is soft with sadness playing underneath.
“I always did you know. Even when I left there wasn’t any one else”
Tim closes his eyes and wills himself not to start crying again.
“I know”
He’s voice is flat completely devoid of emotion.
“But I’ve still screwed up. Badly”
Gibbs has turned to face him on the bed.
“Yes. Yes you have”
Gibbs sighs. This time the sadness has come to the surface.
“Have I screwed up too badly to fix it?”
Tim terns to face him for the first time and then reaches out to stroke Gibbs cheek.
“No”
And he knows deep down it is really that simple, because he loves Gibbs, will probably always love Gibbs, no matter what Gibbs does. Gibbs closes his eyes and begins to shake. Tim reaches out and pulls him close as the tears come. He knows then they still have a long way to go before this is right. But he knows it will be.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a work of fanfiction based on the tv show NCIS. The main characters are Gibbs and McGee. This is a much later story from my Gibbs/McGee series. This story is much more sexually explicit then other stories in this series. I keep wondering about the comments I get about making Gibbs more passive sexually. True it’s not how he’s usually depicted fanfiction wise and he’s certainly not a passive person but I’ve learned that how someone acts on the job has nothing to do with what they prefer in bed. Just saying :~). I do not own the characters or universe the only thing I own is my own mind. There is also serious weirdness going on with my account on this sight. I am the same author as the other Slash4Femme but it's showing up as two different accounts for some reason. Go figure.