[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Two marines come together in the wake of a horrific bombing. Jethro Gibbs/Mac Taylor (CSI:NY). First in the Firestorms Universe.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/Other Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Crossover, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/OMC
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4439 Read: 3753
Published: 04/13/2008 Updated: 04/13/2008
Story Notes:
Hello!

This is the first story in our epic Firestorms Universe. We started imagining today's Jethro Gibbs with someone from his past, someone he couldn't even drive away or get out of his system. The natural choice for us was Mac Taylor from CSI: New York.

Since this universe is only based on the characters we know and love, don't expect them to be the same guys you see on your screen every week. Their experiences shaped them to be similar in some capacities and very different in others.

Eventually, other characters from NCIS, CSI: New York, and a couple from CSI: Miami will be introduced but for now, in the early days, this will be the telling of Mac and Jethro's relationship.

We've taken a couple of liberties with our AU at the outset. Mac and Jethro never served together as far as we know, and while they may be the same age, the shows have never told us that. For the purposes of our universe, they were both born in 1963. Mac grew up in Chicago, Jethro grew up in West Virginia, and they just met when they started serving together. Mac is a Lieutenant while Jethro is a Lance Corporal at this juncture. Military mistakes are wholly our own, as neither of us have ever served.

If this pairing doesn't suit you, please keep checking back, as many of your favorite characters (including Jethro's four cannon wives, Mac's wife and the various teams) will play an integral part in the universe.

If you'd like to read more of our work, please check out our profile for some links.

And we'd LOVE to know what you think!

Thanks :)
Ange and Bree

1. After the Fire by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Two Marines come together after the bombings in Beirut. Comfort turns into a lifetime relationship. First story in our Firestorm Universe.