- Text Size +
Story Notes:
co-written by TaylorGibbs and Rainne! Warnings: COMPLETELY OOC, humorous. Want a serious fic? This one isn't for you then! Author notes: Born from the spirited discussion on the NCISSlash. This takes off from Annie B.’s excellent story, Moving On. There may be more to come! Tell us if you want to see more! Check out Rainne’s other stories at http://xdawnfirex.livejournal.com/ and Taylor Gibbs’ at http://taylorgibbs.livejournal.com/ Disclaimer: Not ours. Wish they were.
Author's Chapter Notes:
His co-workers learn something very special about Tim McGee.
“B-boss? What was that?” Tim had vaguely heard his boss saying something about him liking men but it couldn’t be what he thought it was. Gibbs didn’t do that and even if Gibbs did, there were the rules to follow. And it was Gibbs. That would be like Tony being bisexual. Wouldn’t happen.

Tim looked up at the man sitting on his desk, and then across to Tony, who was stroking a twenty dollar bill. “Is he paying up debts before he leaves, Boss? Because he owes me sixty-seven dollars and"“

Gibbs stood, looming over him and Tim started stammering. “Wh-Wha-What was the q-question, Boss?”

Gibbs leaned over McGee's desk. "I asked if you ever dated a man, McGee. Simple question. Requires a yes or no answer."

"Well, uh, uh, n-no, Boss, I can't... can't say that I have."

Gibbs nodded, giving McGee the same scary smile he'd given him on the first day McGee was assigned to Gibbs's team. Tim couldn't help remembering the words Gibbs had said on that day: You belong to me now. Was Gibbs saying the same thing to him again?

Apparently so, because Gibbs was leaning over and putting a hand on McGee's shoulder. "My house," he said in a low voice. 1930 hours. Don't be late." He paused, looking Tim up and down. "And wear jeans or something."

Tim bit his lip and looked over at Tony as Gibbs disappeared. “What was that about, Tony? Why do you have money from Gibbs? Can I have what you owe me?”

Tony flashed a smile that reminded Tim of Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”, not that he was the movie buff Tony was. “You sure can, Probie. Men’s restroom, right now.”

Tim obediently got to his feet. “Uh, you don’t want to chat in the elevator instead, Tony?”

“Kinky!”

“What do you mean? Tony, what are you doing?” Tony’s hand was on his lower back, right near his rear end. “Just tell me what Gibbs wants with me.”

“Better if I show you, Probie.”

When Tony locked the bathroom door behind them, Tim knew he was in trouble.

"T-Tony? What are you doing?"

Tony's hands came to Tim's belt buckle and the probie jerked away, stuttering worse than he had in years in his surprise. Tony chuckled. "Calm down, Tim. I'm just giving you a sneak preview of what you're in for tonight, you lucky son of a bitch." He grabbed Tim's belt and unfastened it, drawing the zip down and plunging his hand into Tim's pants, squeezing what he found there firmly. "Jesus, Tim," he murmured. "That's quite a pistol you're packing."

Tim suddenly found his voice"and his spine. He grinned wolfishly. "Yeah, it is, Tony," he replied. "And believe me when I tell you I know what to do with it."

“How bout a sneak preview, Timmy? You pitching? Cause I’m sure as hell catching.”

Tim looked around the restroom, making sure nobody was around. “Tony, there’s something about me you need to know. I get big, very big. But I also have this special thing about me. Here, let my show you.”

Tim pulled his pants and boxers off and rubbed himself a few times, his hand coming away with a pinkish tinge.

“Don’t tell me you use glitter on your cock, McGee.”

Tim smirked and shook his head. “Better than that, Tony. Old family thing, come down through our DNA. This substance not only tastes good but it makes sex incredible. Never tried it on a guy, but with an eleven-inch penis, soft anyway, it’s good to know that I won’t rip or tear or hurt you, right?”

“What does it taste like?”

“Whatever you want it to. Use your imagination.”

Tony stared at him. "Are you telling me you have magical sperm?"

Tim shrugged. "Whatever you want to call it." He walked over to Tony and put his hands on Tony's shoulders, pushing him down to his knees. "Open wide," he murmured, and grinned when Tony obeyed, pushing the head of his cock into Tony's mouth.

Tony closed his lips around Tim's cock almost reflexively, his tongue touching the underside of the huge organ and his eyes blinking in surprise when he realized that the substance tasted like sweet cinnamon and sugar. He sucked tentatively, thinking crazily of the cookies his father's housekeeper had baked for him when he was young, and the flavor altered to match those cookies.

Intrigued, he sucked harder, thinking of pineapple, and the flavor became pineapple. He tried again"strawberry"and it changed again. Fascinated by this effect, Tony found himself sucking more intently, thinking of different flavors and being amazed every time he got whatever he was thinking of.

Tim chuckled, his hands drifting down to rest on Tony's head like a gentle crown. "That's it, Tony," he whispered. "God, you've got a sweet mouth."

Tony moaned, trying to convey that Mc Magic Cock wasn’t so shabby himself. Rocky road ice cream, cool and thick, coated his tongue and he slurped harder, thinking that this was going to blow Gibbs’ mind.

“Take me with you tonight, Probie. I want to play with both of you. My last night on solid ground, I want it with you in my mouth.” He lowered his head again, sucking McGee down with another satisfied moan. Carrot cake, chow mein, hazelnut coffee, steak…and finally Gibbs. The flavor and scent of Gibbs. Gibbs and Probie together. Tony’s eyes rolled back in his head.

“And up your ass,” Tim pointed out. Tony had no idea how many stars he’d see. “Do I get to taste you too, Tony? Do you want that or are you just going to taste me all day and all night?”

Tony released him, more to get his breath back than anything else. “McGeek has Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory connected to eleven inches of pure pleasure. I want to be surgically attached to this.”

Tim laughed softly. "If I'd known you were that into it, I'd have let you suck my cock years ago." He leaned forward, cupping Tony's chin in one hand. "Nobody's ever complained about it, you know." He slipped his thumb between Tony's lips, pulling Tony's mouth open, and pushed his cock back in. "But first you get to make me come."

Tony braced his hands against Tim's thighs, letting the smorgasbord of flavors fill his mouth again, and closed his eyes to better concentrate on his task. Tim's hands came down to rest on Tony's head again and Tony accepted them as easily as he accepted the huge cock in his mouth.

"Jesus, Tony," Tim whispered as Tony did something amazing with his tongue. "God, that's good." He thrust gently into Tony's mouth, his head falling back, and moaned deep in his throat. "Oh, god, yes... yeah... Tony... fuck... suck it, Tony... oh, fuck!" He thrust suddenly, his grip tightening on Tony's head, and began to come.

Tony let out a low moan of pure pleasure as the substance on Tim’s cock thickened, surrounding him with vanilla and spice. Mc Sex God was holding his head tightly, almost to the point of pain and Tony almost forgot how to breathe.

Then the thickest, sweetest, hottest cream started spilling into his mouth and all he could do was hang on for the ride. As Tim softened, Tony realized he was rubbing himself urgently, fucking his hand through his jeans.

“My turn yet? ‘Cause that was incredible.” McGee was still half hard, his cock streaked with that substance. “Magic man. All of a sudden I don’t wanna leave. You make good money being an author? I could go for being your kept man, you and Gibbs. If you don’t mind sharing.”

Tony looked at Tim hopefully. “I don’t really want to go out to sea. I don’t really want to leave Gibbs. And I don’t really want to leave you either. Don’t want you and Gibbs together without me, either. You know you’re going to blow Gibbs’ mind, right? I’m coming with you, even if I have to watch and not play.”

Tim patted Tony's cheek. "You can come, Tony." He grinned. "I could probably afford to keep you. We can talk to Gibbs about it tonight if you're really serious." He reached down and took Tony's hand, pulling it away from his cock. "Stop that right now." He pointed a finger at Tony. "If you want to do this, we do it my way. And rule number one is you don't touch yourself unless I give you permission, except to pee. And right now? You don't have permission." He smirked. "Let's see how long you can hold out until you're begging me to let you come."

He stepped back, studying the kneeling man on the floor. "Drop your pants, Tony," he said softly, "and get down there. I'm about to give you the ride of your life."

Tony's shaking hands went to his pants immediately and, moments later, he was on all fours with his ass in the air and Tim's hands rubbing his skin. "Jesus, Tim. Please."

"All in good time." Tim rubbed his cock against Tony's anus, liberally coating the area with the pink fluid from his cock. "If you scream, Tony, I'll stop. So keep your voice down." Without any further warning, he pushed the head of his cock into Tony's ass.

Tim McGee had magic cum. Tim McGee was controlling. Tim McGee was going to fuck him in the ass with his ruler-sized tasty cock and maybe even keep him in the morning. Tony didn’t know what blew his mind the most but he didn’t think too hard as he got down on his knees, completely bare assed.

Tim was huge, length and width wise and Tony knew he was going to be torn apart. He didn’t want to tense up but he couldn’t help it, even though he knew it’d make the experience that much harder to deal with.

But Timmy slid home like a knife through butter and so he had bottomed out, cock head pressing against Tony’s prostate. All Tony could do was let out a low sound of lust and need.

“Fuck me, Magic Man.” Tony could feel Tim adjusting, settling in behind him and he held himself absolutely still, content to let the other man drive their encounter. His mind was completely blown and he wouldn’t over think things. He couldn’t. His entire focus was on his cock and his ass and the Probielicious fuck he was getting.
“You got all day, Magic Man, because God, if you don’t move soon, I may start making some noise.” Tony threw his head back, impatient with the growing pressure on his prostate and the way his cock was throbbing.

Tim threw his back into his movements, fucking Tony hard and deep, the pink substance lubing his way in and out of Tony's ass. As Tony groaned and moaned, Tim grinned fiercely and rolled his hips, hitting Tony's prostate and reveling in the strangled whimper Tony let out. "You like that, Tony?" he asked, more for something to say than out of needing to know; he already knew. "You like the way I fuck you?"

"Oh, God, Tim," Tony gasped out. "Please." He rolled his hips back against Tim, desperate for more.

Tim grinned, bent forward and thrust with all his might, biting down hard on his lower lip as he came in waves, pouring his come deep into Tony's ass.

Tony gasped as wave after wave of delicious warmth filled his body. "Oh, God," he moaned as pleasant sensations like tiny electric shocks filled his body. "Oh, God, oh, God, Tim, please!"

"No," Tim ground out. "Not yet. Not until I say."

“What are you doing to me, Magic Man? McGee…God.” Tony was whimpering, crying out his need in large gasps and moans, riding the still hard cock deep in his ass. “If you have any mercy, let me come. Let me.”

But Tony couldn’t release yet. It was as if McGee had some hinky hold on his control and he was completely in command. The same and yet different from the way Gibbs was with him.

Gibbs…mmm. Tony couldn’t possibly let Gibbs have McGee, not when Tony had just discovered him. “Keeping you, McGee. Or you keeping me.”

He closed his eyes, all pretense of talking or even thinking gone. He was a quivering ball of need, impaled on the best ride of his life. “Need…need. Tim…NEED!”

He moved even faster, harder, trying to pull everything out of the other man he could, every bit of pleasure out of his magic man and his magic cock.

It took every ounce of willpower Tim had in him, but he pulled himself out of Tony's ass, moving to the side of the room to clean himself with a wet paper towel. Tony fell on his side, whimpering as Tim zipped himself back up, then Tim reached out and grabbed Tony's arm, pulling him to his feet. "I said no," he repeated, shoving Tony forcefully against a wall. "Now you look at me, and you listen good. You said you wanted me to keep you. Well, you have to prove you're worth it. If you can't obey me when I tell you something? If all you can do is whine and whimper like a little spoiled brat? Then I don't want you."

He paused, then leaned forward and licked a slow line up Tony's jaw. "But if you can be a good boy," he breathed into Tony's ear, grinding his hips against Tony's, "if you can do what I tell you to do and obey me when I give you a command? Then you can be mine." With a last sucking kiss to Tony's lips, Tim released him, turned and left the bathroom.
Chapter End Notes:
co-written by TaylorGibbs and Rainne!
Warnings: COMPLETELY OOC, humorous. Want a serious fic? This one isn't for you then!

Author notes: Born from the spirited discussion on the NCISSlash. This takes off from Annie B.’s excellent story, Moving On. There may be more to come! Tell us if you want to see more!

Check out Rainne’s other stories at http://xdawnfirex.livejournal.com/ and Taylor Gibbs’ at http://taylorgibbs.livejournal.com/

Disclaimer: Not ours. Wish they were.