- Text Size +
Tim had brought a now-silent Tony back to his place, telling him to wait while he changed into some cargo pants and a comfortable button down Yeah, Gibbs had mentioned jeans. But he had to learn that Tim wasn’t the friendly neighborhood probie any more. There would be no way he could Dom an alpha like Gibbs, but they could have fun matching wills against someone else. Maybe Tony…or Abby…or even Ziva. The release of Tim’s seed had brought forth the alpha inside him, the one Abby called Gibbs junior with good reason.

He walked into the kitchen, motioning Tony to follow. Tim was still unzipped and pulled down a jar from the cupboard. “Buttercream frosting. Old family recipe. Just rub a little in and it’ll keep me going all night. We’re going to blow Gibbs’ mind.”

When Tony hesitated, Tim arched an eyebrow. “Tony. Do you want to be kept or not?”

Tony swallowed hard, then pulled a handful of the frosting out of the jar and reached out, rubbing it onto Tim's cock. Tim groaned softly at the touch, thrusting forward into Tony's hand before pulling back, gasping softly. "That's enough."

Tony nodded, licking the rest of the frosting off his fingers. "You've got a lot of old family recipes, don't you?"

Tim grinned wolfishly. "I do. Someday I might show them all to you... but you'll have to earn the privilege."

Tony felt his knees go weak. "I think I can look forward to that."

"Good." Tim reached out and squeezed the back of Tony's neck. "Come on; let's head over to Gibbs' place."

Tim drove them to Gibbs’ place, listening to Tony’s quiet chatter. He was very different from the DiNozzo they saw every day, not that Tim had broken him, but he knew Tony’s reality had shifted and he’d never be looked at as the Probie again. Not that he was likely to ever work with Tony again. Him staying behind was a career-limiting move and Tony would probably be banished to some base.

When they arrived, he started to knock but pulled back when Tony shook his head, motioning him inside. “Gibbs always leaves the place unlocked. Trust me.”

Tim motioned Tony toward the door and the other man walked inside pointing to the basement. “Down there, McGee. He gets off on the scent of sawdust.”

“Not tonight, DiNozzo. Wasn’t expecting you with McGee.” Gibbs eyed McGee for a full minute. “Something’s different about you, McGee. Very different. You channeling the Elf Lord.”

“Boss, it’s more than that. He"“ Tony stopped abruptly when Tim put a hand up and Gibbs quirked an eyebrow.

“Interesting. He only does that for me, McGee. What’s your secret?”

McGee grinned. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He cocked an eyebrow at Tony. "So, do you guys have a regular routine when you meet up like this, stuff you do together, or does Tony just come in and bend over?"

Tony swallowed hard. How could McGee know? But Gibbs laughed. "We do have a routine, actually. Tony comes over and strips, and then he does whatever I tell him to do until I decide I'm damn good and ready to fuck him."

Tim raised his other eyebrow, still looking at Tony. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Tony scrambled toward the living room, stripping his clothing off as fast as he could and piling it all up in a corner, then dropping to his knees in the middle of the room. Tim studied him for a moment, taking in the long, clean lines of his form and the thick, ruddy cock that jutted up from his groin. "He makes a pretty picture there, doesn't he?"

"That he does," Gibbs agreed. "So, are you gonna let me in on your secret, Tim? Or do I have to wonder all night?"

Tim grinned. Gibbs was already treating him as an equal in this scene; that boded well for their future relationship. "I'll tell you," he said, stepping toward the living room. "In fact, I'll show you. Right now."

Gibbs nodded, following the younger man close, crowding into his space and placing a hand on the back of his neck for just a moment, making sure McGee knew that he was the ultimate alpha if push came to shove.

“You smell like cake, McGee. You appealing to DiNozzo’s endless appetite?”

“Something like that.” As soon as he and Gibbs were in the room as well, Tim pulled off his shirt, before unbuttoning his pants and dropping them. He knew his hardness was visible to Gibbs and Tony, not just the first four inches that jutted out of the slit in his boxers. The fabric was so thin that the men had to be able to see how erect his was.

Gibbs moved closer, running a gentle hand over Tim’s cock head, the rough texture of the older man’s palm so different from Tony’s metrosexual manicured hands. He fought to stay still, letting Gibbs explore the top inch of his monster dick.

Tony made a small noise, hoping he wasn’t going to be left alone. “Hello? Kept boy hasn’t cum yet.”

Gibbs gave Tony a significant look. “Did either of us give you permission to speak?”

“No, Sir.”

He walked the few steps to Tony and held his hand out, palm streaked with pink. “What is this stuff? You playing with McGee and food without my permission, pet?”

Tony whimpered in the back of his throat, his eyes covetously tracking Gibbs' pink-coated palm. "Not food, Sir," he said softly, his tongue flickering out to lick at his lips.

"What, then?"

Tony swallowed hard. "Taste it, Sir."

One eyebrow cocked, Gibbs raised his hand to his mouth and tentatively tasted the pink substance. The smell of cake filled his nose as he brought his hand to his face, and the flavor of cake - rich yellow birthday cake with white frosting - filled his mouth as he tasted it. He turned back to Tim. "It tastes like cake. What the fuck, McGee?"

Tim grinned. "Think of something else. Think of... chicken."

Gibbs opened his mouth to protest, and suddenly realized that the flavor had changed. As Tony had earlier, he licked at the substance until his hand was clean of it, testing different thoughts of food in his mind and marveling as, every time he thought of something different, the flavor changed. Chicken, bourbon, barbecue sauce, roasted fish, garlic, even tomato sauce. "How do you do that?" he asked when his hand was clean.

Tim shrugged. "It's a genetic thing," he explained. "Happens to the men in my family when we hit puberty. It also works as a lubricant and a stimulant, and, as Tony will tell you, makes sex amazing."

Gibbs turned back to Tony. "Yeah, about that. Who gave you permission to fuck McGee?"

“I…I didn’t, Sir. He was the one doing the fucking. I was just…there.”

“He wasn’t allowed to take, Gibbs. I only gave to him.” Tim smirked. “Tight enough ass, Gibbs. Are you sure you give him enough of a workout?” Tim’s eyes slid down Gibbs’ body. “Because I’m sure you’re not a small man.”

Gibbs chuckled low. “That your version of you show me yours and I show you mine, McGee?” He turned to DiNozzo. “Strip me. Stay on your knees and strip me, Tony.”

Tony reached for Gibbs’ pants, unzipping them then burying his face in the other man’s crotch. “Trained him well, didn’t I, McGee. He craves the taste of me…and now of you.”

Tony had Gibbs’ boxers down and cock out in mere seconds and Tim was glad to see that Gibbs was fully hard and well formed…not monster-sized like himself but their boss had to be packing at least eight inches. Yeah, he and Gibbs could have a great deal of fun tonight and this was just the beginning.

Tim turned to Gibbs, watching as Tony tugged off the older man’s marine T-shirt. “Nice, Gibbs. Body of a guy half your age. Hope you’ll let me play.”

Gibbs stepped closer to Tim, until their cocks brushed against each other. “Oh, you can play all right, McGee.” He wrapped his hand around Tim’s cock and stroked a few times, then pulled Tim’s boxers down. “Wow. And I’m gonna play too. Tony, there’ll be punishment for getting to this before I did.”

"You pitching or catching, Boss?" Tim asked. "Or do you want to watch first?"

"I think I want to watch," Gibbs replied. "Tony, spread them wide for Tim."

Whimpering slightly, Tony bent down, pressing his face into the rug and spreading his ass cheeks wide with his hands. Tim chuckled slightly, stepping forward and rubbing his cock against Tony's puckered hole, smearing him liberally with pink. "Ready, Tony?" he asked softly, and without waiting for an answer, he drove his cock into Tony's ass.

Tony cried out as he was penetrated, but Tim didn't stop, pushing in firmly until he bottomed out and then drawing back, setting a rhythm that had Tony moaning with each thrust. Gibbs reached into his pocket as he watched and drew out a small leather band, wile stroking his cock slowly all the while. Stepping forward, he reached down and fastened the band snugly around the base of Tony's cock. "That should help keep you on the edge," he commented. "You're not allowed to come." Then he reached down and grabbed Tony by the arm, pulling him up and letting Tony brace his hands against Gibbs' thighs. "Suck it, Tony," he ordered, and Tony opened his mouth, eagerly taking Gibbs' cock inside.

Tony was going crazy. He was surrounded by cock, Gibbs’ in his mouth and McGee’s magic shaft up his ass. He moaned around the former and clenched down on the latter, shaking his head slightly, feeling more like an animal than a man at the moment.

Gibbs grabbed his head n his hands, tugging lightly on his head and urging him to move faster. All Tony could do was obey, his body and mind going to some other place.

Gibbs looked down at Tony, reaching down to flick the other man’s nipples, his hands going from hair to chest and then back again. As Tim thrust deep, Tony’s body was jolted and he took more of Gibbs’ own cock into his mouth. This was one of the better blow jobs his pet had given him.

“Slow down, Tim. You don’t want to go too fast and make it not last. Give it to him slow, he’s got stamina, can wait to cum for hours. Tony…blink once if you’ve cum today and blink twice if you haven’t.

Two blinks now and Gibbs smirked in reply. “Good. Very well done, pet. You’ll get it…when Tim and I are through with you.”

Tim laughed softly at Gibbs' suggestion to slow down. "Don't worry about me," he said shortly, between pants and soft sounds of pleasure. "I can go all night - literally - and I don't need recovery time." At Gibbs' raised eyebrow, he gave a short, sharp bark of laughter. "You think I'm kidding, don't you? Or bragging. Well, I'm not. Believe me, I can wear him out and barely break a sweat, and he'll love every minute of it."

Tony gave a soft moan of agreement to punctuate Tim's assertion, relaxing his throat and taking Gibbs' cock all the way in. Gibbs groaned, his hands wrapping in Tony's hair. "Oh, fuck."

Tim grinned, gave a particularly deep thrust, and came, filling Tony's ass with his magical sperm. Tony groaned as he took it all, and Gibbs gave a grunt as he shot his own load down Tony's throat. When he opened his eyes again, Tim was standing in front of him, still rock-hard, and Tony was lying on the floor, gasping for breath.

“What the hell, McGee? I know you’re a young buck but…” Gibbs just trailed off, staggering his way to the bathroom and throwing the boys a washcloth each. “Clean up. Then I wana know about this, McGee.”

Gibbs brought a hand very close to McGee’s cock, noting the pink streaking along it. “That’s not from DiNozzo is it? That’s all you?” Gbbs didn’t want his pet injured. “DiNozzo, couch, now.”

When Tony didn’t move, he scooped the other man up, dragging a blanket off the back of the sofa with and tossing DiNozzo on it.

“McGee. Kitchen. We need to talk.”

With a slight smile on his face, McGee preceded Gibbs into the kitchen. Still unzipped, he cleaned himself carefully, then tucked himself away under Gibbs' watchful eye. He held out the rag. "See? No blood."

Gibbs glanced at the pink streaks on the white cloth and nodded. McGee was right - there was no blood, only the candy-floss color of whatever it was that came off his cock. "What is that stuff?"

McGee shrugged. "It's just stuff. All the men in our family have it; my dad's grandfather remembered *his* grandfather having it, and said he's pretty sure it came from farther back than that. But we don't really know where it came from or how we got it. It starts at puberty and never goes away."

"And what exactly does it do?"

"It functions as a lubricant and a sexual stimulant. And it tastes like whatever you want it to taste like. It has topical anesthetic properties and healing properties as well; that's why it doesn't hurt Tony when I fuck him dry like that. It does other things with women."

"Like what?"

McGee shrugged. "Among other things, it virtually guarantees pregnancy unless she's on the pill or wearing a diaphragm," he confessed. "That's one reason why McGees always have large families."

“Who at NCIS knows this, McGee? Because as of this moment, you’re mine. Not like Tony.” Gibbs became aware that he was holding his boxers in a fist and pulled them on.

McGee arched an eyebrow. “Yours? I’m not a submissive, Gibbs. I’m not Tony.”

“Got one pet, don’t need another. But I bet for the right guy you could be a switch. And I think I’m the right guy, Tim. That ‘yes boss’ thing was never completely an act, a little part of you recognizes me as the guy who holds a little control over you.”

It was true. He’d told McGee to go into the kitchen and the other man had done so without question.

“Maybe,” McGee shrugged, not at all certain.

“You want me, I want you, McGee. You wanna be equals, we can do that. But I want to taste that cock. And just maybe you’ll let me inside.” He looked back at the living room. “And we gotta figure out who keeps our pet.”

McGee nodded thoughtfully, then backtracked to Gibbs' original question. "As for who knows it, well, Abby knows. And Kate knew. But that's all. Kate wouldn't have told a soul, and Abby doesn't blab about stuff like that."

Gibbs' eyebrows climbed up toward his hairline. "Kate? You and Kate?"

McGee nodded. "For almost a year, off and on. Made me promise to keep it quiet, though; she didn't want Tony knowing about it. Not that I could blame her; I didn't really want him knowing about it either. Doesn't matter now, though."

"Were you off or on when she died?"

McGee blinked slightly at the question, swallowed hard at remembered pain. "On."

Gibbs reached out and squeezed his shoulder warmly. "I'm sorry."

Tim tried to smile and failed. "Me, too." Then he cleared his throat and deliberately changed the subject. "As far as who keeps him... well, you've got more room than I do; you've got a three-story house, and I've got seven hundred square feet of one-bedroom apartment."

Gibbs nodded. “Financials. Still got two alimony payments and you drive a porche. Want to split him? For now anyway? He can stay here. So could you if you wanted to. He’s gonna be too sick to do agent afloat. He ran a hand over McGee’s head. “You look good with longer hair. Grow it a little will ya?”

Learning about Kate and McGee was a shock but in a strange way, it eased his mind/ At least McGeed’ loved beforehand. It was easier to work with lovers when they’d loved and both boys had loved and lost. Made them understand where he was in life.

He ran a hand through his hair. “Promised ya dinner. Pizza okay? I’ll order, you check on DiNozzo. You let him cum earlier?”

Needing to do something, Jethro cupped McGee’s neck and pulled the younger man close. When they were face to face, Jethro leaned in, nibbling on the younger man’s lower lip.

“Yeah…nice.” Tim’s eyes fluttered open and he nodded his response to Jethro’s words.

He took a deep breath. "Pizza's fine. And no... I haven't let him cum yet." He grinned. "I wanted to make him earn it." He turned and headed into the living room to check on Tony, who'd gotten over his dazed state and was once again kneeling properly in the middle of the living room floor. "Good boy, Tony," he said softly, leaning down to stroke Tony's cock firmly. "You're being so very well-behaved. So, do you want to hear what Gibbs and I have decided to do with you?"

Tony nodded, licking dry lips. "Yes. Please."

Tim fetched a bottle of water so that Tony could avoid dehydration, then sat down in an easy chair and studied the naked, kneeling man. "We've decided to keep you. You'll move in here, since there's more room; I may move in later as well. I haven't decided yet. But we're going to share you; from now on, we'll both be your Masters."

Tony gave a soft whimper of mingled fear/excitement/pleasure. "Thank you, Sir," he said softly.

Tim sat quietly for a moment, studying Tony's tense form. "You really want to come, don't you, Tony?"

"Yes," Tony whispered. "Please."

"Not yet." Tim grinned, then looked up as Gibbs entered the room.

"Pizza's on the way," the older man said, then advanced on Tim. "But before it gets here, I said I wanted to taste that cock. Now."

Tim unbuttoned and tugged his pants off, then the boxers came down. “Where, Gibbs?”

“Couch.” When Tim reclined, Gibbs parted his legs, giving the younger man a smile. “And staying power to spare.” He looked over at Tony. “After taking this, you better start clenching your ass, Pet. I don’t want you loose.”

Tim’s gaze became hooded when he was aroused, Gibbs realized. He reached between the other man’s legs for the John Holmes sized cock and began stroking it slowly. “It’s wet but not sticky. Has Abby analyzed it or anything. What did it taste for her? And DiNozzo?”

"I wouldn't let her analyze it. I don't know what it tasted like for Tony - he didn't say. It's different things at different times, depending on your mood or my mood, or if you think of something specific." He grinned. "Give it a shot."

"I think I will." With the fleeting thought of the pizza he'd ordered in his mind, Gibbs bent down and took that monster cockhead in his mouth. Immediately the tang of garlic and the bite of pepperoni washed across his mouth, followed by the acidity of tomato sauce and the smoothness of cheese. He paused, looked up at McGee, and grinned. "Pizza. Jesus Christ, Tim."

Tim's laughter turned into gasps as Gibbs bent to his task again, and Gibbs closed his eyes to better focus on the flavors he was experiencing. Black licorice, vanilla ice cream, even buttery crab teased his palate for a long moment until Tim suddenly twitched, groaned and came in his mouth. Then he was filled with the taste and texture of the sweetest cream; there wasn't even a tinge of the salty bitterness that usually accompanied the male orgasm. Gibbs swallowed eagerly and licked Tim clean, then sat back, breathing hard. "Wow," he said finally, unable to find any other words.

Tim grinned. “Yeah, I know. I tested it out myself. On myself Gibbs, not anyone else.” He wasn’t sure how to deal with this newfound relationship of sort of equals, so he just leaned back and allowed his eyes to close.

“And you’re still hard. Amazing.” Tim’s eyes opened and he found Gibbs standing now, his own cock semi-hard. “You’re not too bad for an old guy, Gibbs. Got stamina yourself.”

Gibbs chuckled and shoved Tim’s legs aside before sitting next to him. “Tony? Easy chair, now.”

“Yes, Sir.” Tony scrambled up, stumbling a little before he settled himself in the chair.

“You’re gonna give Tim and me a show. Cock ring stays on whle you jack off. Show Tim and me what gets you off and then maybe we’ll let you cum for us.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Tell us what you wish you were doing.”

“W-wish you were inside me, Boss. And that I was sucking McGee.” Tony’s hand trailed over his abdomen and both men watched as his fingertip traced the damp cock head.

“You like this? You like being ours, Tony?” Tim broke in.

Tony just nodded his head, palm now teasing his cock head.

“Lick it.” Gibbs’ voice was starting to sound strained. “Lick your pre-cum off your hand and then start stroking. Don’t tease us, Pet.”

Tony did as he was told, licking his palm clean before wrapping his hand around his cock and stroking hard, occasionally reaching down to fondle his balls. Before long, he was gasping and panting and begging in a soft, whining voice. At last, Gibbs took pity. "Stop."

Tony whined again but stopped, forcing his hand to the arm of the chair and clenching tightly. Gibbs spoke again. "On your knees."

Tony took his position on the floor and Gibbs reached into a side table, pulling out a bottle of lube. He slicked his cock carefully, then pushed Tony forward onto his hands and reached down to liberally coat Tony's ass with the lube, pushing two fingers inside and making Tony moan.

Tim moved around to Tony's head, pulling his cock out and rubbing slightly to bring the pink substance to his skin again, then reached down and took a handful of Tony's hair in his hand, pulling his head up. He pushed his cock into Tony's mouth at the same moment Gibbs pushed his cock into Tony's ass and began to thrust.

Gibbs groaned at the hot, tight feel of DiNozzo around him. “Oh yeah, Pet. There we go.”
He settled in behind the other man, pushing deep with every thrust. He let his head fall against Tony’s neck, moving over the other man’s ass and back, forcing Tony to take some of his weight.

The feeling was incredible, the way Tony tightened around him, his gasps and moans punctuating the air and the scent of McGee, back to cake in Gibbs’ mind, driving him crazy.

He reached down, working the cock ring loose. “Permission to cum granted, DiNozzo,” He growled as he shoved himelf in and out of Tony’s hot ass faster and faster. Even though he’d already cum, Tony’s tightness, not to mention McGee’s surprises, drove Jethro close to the edge in ways he hadn’t experienced in years, if ever.

“Now, boys.” Saying both their names was too much effort, not when he was so close. All he could do was groan as he let loose inside Tony, pumping his release in long motions that nudged DiNozzo’s prostate.

“Yes!” Tim’s cry of triumph ripped through the air and he fed Tony his release just as Tony’s eyes rolled back in his head and he finally climaxed himself.

After a minute or so, Gibbs withdrew. “Get the door when the pizza arrives, Tim, willya? I charged it. Gonna get Tony and myself cleaned up.”

He stroked Tony’s hair. “Come on, DiNozzo. Shower.”