- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was done for Rounds_of_Kink on Live Journal.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has an interesting dream about Gibbs and Burley, but is it a dream?
Tony watched Gibbs and Stan flirt with a heavy heart. He wasn’t sure why he was jealous, Gibbs had known Stan a lot longer than he’d known Tony and Stan was Gibbs’ idea of the perfect agent, just like Kate was. Stan had been a Senator’s Aide and probably had friends in high places that would put Tony’s street connections to shame.

Tony sighed to himself, watching as Gibbs laughed with Stan, teasing him about something that had happened when Stan had worked for Gibbs, watching as Gibbs slung an arm over Stan’s shoulders and followed him out of the tiny room that had been set up as their Command Center.

Tony bit back his hurt feelings and turned back to his work, ignoring Kate’s comment about what they’d just seen. If Stan was what Gibbs wanted, he could have him.

*****Dream Sequence*****

He felt hands on him, fondling his cock to fullness before unfastening his pants and shoving them off along with his boxers. At first, he thought it was one of his girlfriends, but then realized that the hands were too rough and calloused. He tried to sit up and ask what the hell was going on, but another hand, slightly smoother than the first one pushed him back down before gripping his hips. Before he had time to even think of any more questions, a mouth engulfed his cock.

Tony moaned in the back of his throat, he’d never really been a fan of blowjobs. Something about someone having their teeth anywhere near his dick made him nervous, but this mouth was gentle, applying the perfect amount of suction. He tried to lift his hips, but the hands held him down, and the first set of hands were holding his wrists down. After a few minutes though, a quiet moan came from the person attached to the sucking mouth and the mouth went slack.

“Jesus, is that the best you can do, Stan, after working under me for five years?” The realization that the people causing these wonderful, if confusing sensations were his hard-ass boss and the guy he’d replaced and it seemed that Stan had a bit of a hair trigger dick.

“Gimme a break, Gibbs. You know how long it’s been since I got any action other than my hand?” Stan didn’t seem very put out by Gibbs’ comment. “Besides, I bet this one can go for awhile. Why don’t you have a go while I try and get myself together?”

The two switched positions so quickly that Tony didn’t have time to even think about trying to get away. But instead of wrapping his mouth around Tony’s cock like Stan had done; Tony heard the sound of a cap being flipped open before a lube covered finger began pressing against his entrance, easing its way inside.

“Gibbs,” Tony gasped as his brain registered the burn of being stretched for the first time.

“Shh, Tony. No one’s going to hurt you, just relax,” Gibbs soothed, easing in a second finger into Tony’s ass.

Tony writhed, torn between pleasure and pain. He’d never had sex with a man before, but he was almost afraid to say it out loud. Then, Gibbs’ fingers began hitting something that made Tony forget all about his nervousness and fear. “Please, please, Gibbs.” He wasn’t entirely sure what he was asking for but he wanted it.

“Good boy, I‘m gonna make you feel so good,” Gibbs cooed, the smugness evident in his voice. “Help me roll him over, Stan.”

Tony gasped as four hands quickly flipped him onto his stomach. Before he could get his mind together enough to complain, he heard the sound of the cap being flipped open again and then he felt something much larger than Gibbs’ fingers pushing into his ass.

Tony gasped and bit his pillow; God, this hurt a lot more than he ever thought it would. Gibbs seemed to sense that because he paused to give Tony time to adjust before pushing in a little further. This went on until Tony’s ass had completely engulfed Gibbs’ cock. There was a brief pause before Gibbs slowly pulled out and pushed back in, carefully setting a rhythm that soon had Tony moaning in pleasure.

“Stan, do something with his mouth. Last thing we need is for Kate to wake up or someone to hear us.”

Stan quickly maneuvered himself so that he was kneeling on the bed with his cock pressing against Tony’s mouth. At Gibbs’ urging, Stan took Tony’s head in his hands and eased his cock into the waiting mouth.

Tony shied, he didn’t like receiving a blowjob and he’d never given one, he didn’t even give his girlfriends oral sex. But Stan was gentle, he guided Tony, gently thrusting his cock in and out of Tony’s mouth until Tony got the hang of it and began sucking avidly.

Behind him, he could feel Gibbs’ cock nailing that spot that was sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. Finally, Tony felt his cock and mind explode in the most intense orgasm he‘d ever had, he moaned around Stan’s cock before slumping to the mattress, vaguely registering the sensation of a cock pulsing in his mouth and his ass at the same time.

*******The Next Day*******

Tony sighed as he finished the last report, he’d never been so glad to do paperwork at his desk before in his life. God knows that it had kept him from thinking about the insane dream he’d had about Gibbs and Burley fucking him.

He tried to tell himself that it had all been just a dream, but that didn’t explain the looks Gibbs and Burley had been giving him or the way Gibbs had been finding excuses to touch him all the way back to D.C.

Now that they were back, Tony was eager to go home and maybe call up one of his girlfriends to help banish the lingering effects of the dream.

As he got into the elevator, Tony was a little dismayed to find Gibbs waiting for him. How was he supposed to forget that dream when it seemed that his boss was following him everywhere?

As the elevator descended, Tony tried not to show his discomfort, but Gibbs caught on, like always. “Something wrong, DiNozzo?”

Tony gulped, “No boss, just wanting to go home and get some sleep.”

Gibbs nodded, “You feeling okay? Those pills Ducky give work?”

Tony nodded, glad that Ducky or Gibbs hadn’t made mention of the fact that he still got seasick after two years at NCIS to Kate. Kate would’ve never let him live it down. “Yeah, I felt fine. Didn’t even get a stomachache.”

Gibbs nodded, “Good, I’ll make a seadog out of you yet.” Then, he flipped the emergency switch.

“Boss?” Before Tony could say anything else, he was pressed against the wall of the elevator.

“Did you have any interesting dreams last night, DiNozzo?”

Tony gulped, trying to quell his panic; there was no way Gibbs could know about his dream, none! Tony couldn’t have made that much noise or Kate would’ve said something.

“N-No, boss. Just the regular ones of being late to class and naked.” Tony groaned inwardly at the lie, but there was no way he was risking Gibbs ripping him apart by admitting what had happened.

Gibbs gave him a knowing look before pressing his mouth against Tony’s ear, “Come to my place tonight, we have some things to discuss.” With that, he released Tony and flipped the emergency switch.

Tony fought his panic and arousal, that had been a dream, hadn’t it?

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
This was done for Rounds_of_Kink on Live Journal.