[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: On the 4th of July, Team Gibbs is issued a challenge, with some shocking consequences.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Mixed Up, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Established relationship, First Time, Holiday, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Ducky/Abby, McGee/Ziva, DiNozzo/Jen, Gibbs/DiNozzo/Jen
Warnings: Multiple partners, Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9305 Read: 15956
Published: 07/05/2008 Updated: 07/05/2008
Story Notes:
Warnings:Looking for a serious NCIS fic? This isn't the one for you.

Author notes:The challenge coin tradition started back in World War I, and continues on today. Originally, challenge coins were issued to units as a way to build camaraderie and unity. The idea was that a member of the unit should always carry the coin on their person to show their loyalty to their unit and to prove their membership when challenged. When another challenge coin holder (usually from the same group) "challenges" you to produce your coin, you must do so within a couple minutes. If you are unable to do so, you must "pay the price." The price for failing to have your coin was/is often push-ups in the dirt, buying a round of drinks, or any number of other things as determined by the unit or challenger. NCIS coins sometimes show up on EBay and this fic was inspired by an Ebay listing.

Special Thanks: Thanks to our beta, Anna, and Annie R., who have both astounded us with their faith in our work :)

1. Fireworks by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
On the 4th of July, Team Gibbs is issued a challenge, with some shocking consequences.