[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Crossover with CSINY. Gibbs/Mac Taylor pairing. A year later, Mac remembers... Part of the Firestorms Universe, but this story can be read on its own.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/Other Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama
Pairing: Gibbs/Other
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1095 Read: 3522
Published: 09/12/2008 Updated: 09/12/2008
Story Notes:
Jet and Mac met as young Marines and became lovers after they were wounded in Beruit, falling deeply in love with each other. But Jet had Shannon and soon Kelly was born and he and Mac stayed brothers in arms, but never betrayed his vows to Shannon. Shannon Gibbs died in '91 but Kelly survived and was badly hurt.

Mac and Jethro have been on again, off again for quite a few years in between Jethro's marriages, but that all changed when Claire Conrad married Mac Taylor. Not only did Mac fall deeply in love with Claire, but they had decided to move to DC full time just before Sept 11. Claire and Jet had a genuine bond and he and Kelly felt her loss deeply.And Mac...poor Mac has been lost since he lost Claire...

And so the story continues...

1. Barely Breathing by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Crossover with CSINY. Gibbs/Mac Taylor pairing. A year later, Mac remembers... Part of the Firestorms Universe, but this story can be read on its own.