[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: With their relationship crumbling, Mac and Jet find themselves entangled in a new development that could make them stronger or tear them apart for good.
Rated: R
Categories: Het, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/Other Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/Other, DiNozzo/Other, Abby/Other
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 17799 Read: 8210
Published: 10/19/2008 Updated: 11/07/2008
Story Notes:
This story is dedicated with much love to AnnieR who won our auction on the Live Long and Marry LiveJournal. Annie, we're humbled by your faith in us and hope this story meets your expectations. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The two books from Still Waters can be read independently. If you’re just starting with this one, here is a brief overview. Back chapters can be found on this site or by our direct link, which can be found in our profile on this website.

Gibbs and Mac Taylor (CSINY) have been in an on again off again relationship for twenty-five years. They live two hundred miles apart and visit each other whenever they can. They’re each other’s best friend and rock.

While Shannon died back in 1991, Kelly was badly injured but survived. Mac and Jet essentially co-raised her. She’s currently based out of New York.

Only one person on the NCIS team knows about Jet and Mac’s relationship. When New Orleans native Abby needed someone to lean on during the terrible time of Hurricane Katrina, she went to Gibbs. An only half clothed Mac answered the door, thinking it was food delivery. Even though Gibbs wanted to talk his way out of it, he was aware that he couldn’t.

Mac and Jet tried to be Abby’s rocks that horrible time. One of Mac’s old friends was able to help get Abby’s parents out of New Orleans and the men comforted Abby, both physically and emotionally.

Still Waters Book II takes us to the present day. Mac’s friend Ethan has become Abby’s significant other and Mac and Ethan co-run a company. Mac moved to Dc not long after the first book ended.

But all is not good for our favorite slashy couple. The men have been getting further and further distanced from each other and seem poised to break up for good….

Can Abby and Ethan help them see the light?

1. Still Waters Book II by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
With their relationship crumbling, Mac and Jet find themselves entangled in a new development that could make them stronger or tear them apart for good.

2. Still Waters Book II ch 2 by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

3. Book II Chapter 3 by silverfoxfiles [Reviews - 2] (0 words)