- Text Size +
“That was... Awkward,” Gibbs said as he went to the fridge and pulled out two beers. Handing one to Tony they walked into the living room.

“Still smells like sex,” Tony said as he sniffed at the air.

“Yeah,” Gibbs said as he watched Tony look out the window.

“Watcha thinking about?” Gibbs asked after a few moments.

“Nothing,” Tony said as he sat down. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

“Wanna watch anything in particular?” he asked Gibbs as he started flicking through the channels.

“Nah,” Gibbs said as he pulled Tony close. Tony was more than happy to cuddle into Gibbs’ side and flick through channels. Soon after Tony cooked up some dinner and they sat in silence eating. When they had finished eating they went back into the living room with another beer resting contently in their hands.

“You two made up?” Jackson said from the door way.

“Yeah,” Tony smiled.

“Good,” Jackson smiled as he sat down.

Could this get any better? Gibbs thought to himself as he smiled contently.

“Well, I’m off to bed,” Jackson said as he got up.

“But it’s... Oh, we’ve been sitting here for an hour doing nothing,” Tony said as he looked at his watch.

“Night,” Jackson said.

“Night Jack,” Tony replied.

“Night Dad,” Gibbs said. Jackson walked out of the room and left Tony and Gibbs to finish their beers and their cuddling. Not long after Gibbs got up and threw the beer bottle out before going into the bedroom where Tony was lying on the bed.

“You got in here quick,” Gibbs said as he changed into a pair of sweat pants.

“Yeah, sure did,” Tony said as he watched Gibbs every move. They drifted to sleep, holding each other like every single night.

5 Days passed and saw Tony back at work. Jackson had gone back to Stillwater after a very nice holiday with his son and soon to be son-in-law, as well as everybody else at NCIS. And so life continued as normal for Gibbs and Tony. They continued to solve cases with the help of their fellow co-workers and friends. The days which passed soon turned into weeks which, just a fast, turned into months.

JULY: Tony and Gibbs happy to be together, loving every second.

AUGUST: Saw Tony and Gibbs as the happily engaged couple they are.

SEPTEMBER: Both still happy, also celebrated Gibbs birthday which he was not happy about
because Tony threw him a party and invited everyone.

OCTOBER: Still look lovingly into each other’s eyes like they first met.

NOVEMBER: Same love been radiated through looks, kisses, hugs and sex.

DECEMBER: Their first Christmas together as a couple, and loving it.

JANUARY: Staring the New Year.

FEBRUARY: In love, like always.

MARCH: Spring had begun and Tony’s getting uneasy.

APRIL
“You ready?” Gibbs yelled from the door way.

“Alright, alright,” Tony yelled back as he walked from the bathroom. In January Tony had paid the last of his rent and moved in with Gibbs.

“We’re gonna be late,” Gibbs said as he closed the door.

“You were getting extra coffee,” Tony suggested an excuse.

“Or they think we were having sex in the car again,” Gibbs said as they got into Tony’s car and started their drive to NCIS.

“That was your fault,” Tony said as he glared out the windscreen.


“My fault, you were the one who jumped on me,” Gibbs smiled as he put his hand on Tony’s thigh.

“That is exactly how it started,” Tony said as he pointed to Gibbs’ hand.

“Wasn’t my fault that you couldn’t control yourself,” Gibbs laughed. Tony couldn’t hold the glare and smiled.

“True,” Tony said. They pulled into the parking lot and walked into the building. As they walked into the bullpen they saw Abby and Ziva huddled around McGee’s desk.

“It’s not nice to gossip about people,” Tony said as he sat at his desk.

“Tony, I would never gossip about you,” Abby said as she smiled.

“I know,” he said as he walked over to McGee’s desk trying to look what was on the computer but failing.

“Probie, what’s on the screen?” Tony asked.

“Nothing,” McGee replied.

“Probie...” he started but stopped when Abby put her hand over his mouth.

“Just wait,” she said as she pushed him back to his desk.

“Fine,” Tony said as he sat back down and started to flick through paper’s he had to finish.

Everything went silent except whispers between McGee, Abby and Ziva and as hard as Tony tried he couldn’t hear what they were saying.

“You three, back to work,” Gibbs said sternly after a few minutes.

“But Bossman,” Abby pleaded, going to Gibbs’ desk.

“No, back to work,” he said.

“But we don’t have any work,” she said as she walked back to McGee’s desk. Gibbs’ phone rung once before he swiftly picked it up.

“Gibbs,” he said. He put the phone down before getting his gun out.

“Let’s go,” he said as he headed for the elevator.

“Where are we going?” Ziva asked.

“Out the front,” Gibbs answered. They walked out to the parking lot to see a black SUV randomly placed in the centre.

“We are looking at a... Oh my,” Ziva said as they opened the door to find a body inside.

“Get Ducky,” Gibbs ordered. McGee was off in a flash.

“How do you think he died?” Ziva asked. Her view was obstructed so she inspected the vehicle.

“I’m sure I will know Miss David,” Ducky said as he approached the SUV.

“Let’s take a look,” he said as he stepped to the door.

“Oh my, you poor fellow,” he said to the corpse.

“How’d he die Duck,” Gibbs said, even though he had a rough idea.

“See this dagger in his stomach,” Ducky said. Everybody looked at the ebony handle, curved slightly.

“That is how he died, at least from first looks,” Ducky said.

“Mr Palmer, the gurney,” Ducky said.

“The odd thing is,” Ducky started.

“Wait until we are in autopsy,” Gibbs said.

“DiNozzo, sketches, Ziva evidence, McGee, find out who he is,” Gibbs ordered as he followed Ducky and Jimmy back to autopsy.

“So, what were you up to this morning?” Tony asked Ziva as he walked around the SUV snapping away with the camera.

“Nothing,” Ziva said quickly.

“If it was nothing why were you at Probie’s desk?”

“We were just talking,”

“Ha ha, nice try,” Tony said as he waved his finger in her face.

“If I told you I’d have to kill you,” she said as she pushed his hand away.

“You wouldn’t kill me, would you?” Tony said as he stood there.

“Just try me,” Ziva warned with a look Tony couldn’t decipher.

“Right, back to work,” Tony said warily. After another 10 minutes they had the vehicle in the evidence garage and were heading to autopsy.

“Yes, so why I said it was odd... I’m glad you’re here,” Ducky said as Ziva and Tony walked in.

“As I was saying, the dagger that I retrieved from our young man over here is native in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Southern Thailand and the southern Philippines,” Ducky said as he held the dagger up.


“Which may give us a lead in some way because Seaman Chad Wong was born in Southern Thailand, lived there until he was 22 before he moved over here to join the Navy,” McGee said as he walked in.

“How long was he in the Navy?” Gibbs asked.

“3 years,” McGee answered promptly.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated, I've had a massive writer's block.... Let's hope I can keep updating sooner... Might update again tonight after work... Thanks for putting up with my late updates.