- Text Size +
Nobody's POV

"Gibbs,wake up.Gibbs,wake up.I think they're in the building."Angel shook Gibbs gently,trying not to move his shoulder to much.

"What?This is the mo-"

"I know,but Gibbs,these people are good.I'm gonna go check out the building,in the mean time,all of you stay hidden.Ziva's coming with me."Angel said,she took out her gun and held it at the ready with her left hand,Ziva held her gun ready and they moved towards the door,silent as a mouse,or mice.

"Can you read sing language?"Angel whispered to Ziva,who nodded.

"Okay.Good.Cause if you didn't,I wasn't gonna talk for the rest of this.Okay,you take the left and I take the right.We've got our radios right,?Okay,good.Let's move."Angel said,she stepped out first and checked both corners before waving to Ziva it was safe and went right,the automatic doors opening.

***FOLLOWING ANGEL AND ZIVA*****


Ziva had heard something and stopped,she was just about to round a corner she looked around and saw a little chipmunk,she wondered where it came from before moving,she saw Angel at the end of the hall walking towards the stairwell door.

She walked faster until she reached the door and held it open for Angel before taking one last look around and follwing her.

They were three steps away from the door when they heard a voice,very unfamiliar voice,coming from behind it.
It said something along the lines of "No one here."And walked on,Ziva looked at Angel and noticed the paniced expression before it quickly vanished,returning to the 'touch my friend you die' expression.

"Okay,let's go back out theat door and see where these people are heading."Angel signed to Ziva,Ziva nodded and walked back to the door slowly and took out the mirror,sticking it under the door and seeing if anyone was in the hall.No one so she moved for the handle,sticking the mirror back and pulling out her gun again.

Angel walked to the right end of the hall and looked,she waved to Ziva to follow her and they moved at suitable pace behind one of the intruders,following them to the morgue.

The intruders,who's names were from what they kept calling each other, Goth and Emo.

"Goth,shut up.I think I see someone.Look,there'e Tony.Come on,the other ones look helpless,there's no chance for the bastard after what he did to our mother.He escaped her.And she got so upset that she died in front of our eyes two hours ago.We'll find Angel later.We gotta weaken her first."Emo said,moving to grab a gun,but Tony saw and grabbed his.

"Stop right there!NCI-Lee?Mason?What the hell are you doing here?"Tony asked,panic evident in all his features,his stance and his eyes.

"You killed our mother,Tony."Goth said,making Tony look confused and paniced.

"No,I didn't."Tony shot back,moving in front of Gibbs and protectiveness coming out to join the panic and confusion.

"You're right,you and your sister did,You see,she spent all that time perfecting and sculpting hre way of getting you both back into her possession and then,you escape her.She had an aneurism,a blood vessel in her brain blew up and the pressure got to much and she died.We watched her go,Tony.And that's why we decided to take you first,to weaken your sister.You did nothing,you just let her do it because you knew she wouldn't give up.But,Angel,she beat her with brooms,stabbed her with pencils,threw a lamp at her.You're both paying for what Angel did because,y'all are so close y'all're like clones except the fact Angel's a girl and you're a boy.So what's the point of killing her when you're just another Angel?"Emo explained,he pulled out his gun and was about to shoot it when Angel yelled.

"Suicide pact,Mason.Kill Tony,you're going with him.Pull the trigger,I dare ya to,ya little wimp."Angel antagonized,smiling crookedly.

"Ah,speak of the devil.Well,I really don't want to die but,you dared me too and you know I can't back down from a bet."Lee,or Emo was about to the pull the trigger when Angel spoke again,seriously and dangerously.


"Who's gonna take care of Mason?You're mother's funeral?Who's gonna take care of the rest of the family?"Angel asked,Lee turned to her and pointed his gun at her,right between the eyes.

Tony,moved quickly but quietly,taking out his cuffs and holding them at the ready,Ziva already going for Lee.

"You are,Angel.You're the one that killed her.You're gonna take care of Mason too,because when you kill me he'll be your responsibility."Lee said,steadily moving towards Angel.

He got ready to hit her with the butt of the gun when Tony pulled at his hand,surprising him so much a bullet went through the barrel and towards Angel's vest.

It knocked her over,she landed on her butt,a smile on her face when she got up.

Lee struggled against Tony,almost knocking them both over but then Angel walked over and held the man still against her,not even with all his might could he pry out of her arms.

Tony cuffed him and the director walked in along with four other cops,two for each criminal.


***THREE DAYS LATER***

"No,I'm not alien,Probie.It's a condition.I heal much faster than regualar people.And that's why I'm not wearing anything to hold my shoulder in place today."Angel said for the fifteenth time,she was using both arms and could lift twice her weight with the arm that was once in a sling.

"You're sure?"Mcgee asked,regretting it the moment the words were out of his mouth.

"Yes,Mcgee.I.Am.Sure."Angel said,gritting her teeth.

"Are you mad at me?"Mcgee asked,feeling slightly sorry but he was worried.

"Well,Mcgee,when you're asked the same question over and over again,would you be mad?"Gibbs asked sarcastically,he had been tiring of it by the fouth time.

"Yeah.Sorry,I just didn't want you to hurt yourself anymore than you had."Mcgee said,looking down.

"It's okay,Probie.I understand but next time,stop at five okay?"Angel said,smiling.

She was fixing to ask them out to lunch when Gibbs' phone rang.

Gibbs hung up and said,"Four petty pfficers in New York.Fresh bodies.We're heading to New York."Gibbs said and smiled when Angel ran and hugged him then kneeled on the ground.

"Thank god that I came here.That Tony works here otherwise I wouldn't be going to New york where my friends are."Angel kissed the carpet and then looked at Gibbs.

"Are Abby,Ducky,and Jimmy coming?"Gibbs nodded.

"Yeah,there's aboslutely nothing at the crime scene.We're gonna need all the help we can get."Gibbs said,grabbing his ready and telling everybody to go to their cars,he would tell Abby,Ducky and Palmer.

****ON THE PLANE WITH THREE HOURS TO GO****

It had only been nine o'clock when they got the call but it was an over night flight and Gibbs slept uncomfortably,even with Tony there.

Angel fell right asleep on Ducky's shoulder,Jimmy looking at her with jealousy.

They had gotten a private jet and it was comfy,but Gibbs just didn't like airplanes.


Mcgee looked uncertain and looked around quickly everytime a sound would reverberate throughout the jet.

Ziva was watching Smokey and the Bandit,telling Tony to shut up everytime he opened his mouth.

Abby was helping Ziva,laughing at the expressions Tony would give them.

Gibbs decided that he wasn't gonna try and force himself to sleep and sat up,Tony looking at him when he felt the movement,Tony kissed him and smiled,rubbing his thumb over Gibbs' knuckles.

"Can't sleep?"Tony asked quietly,giving up trying to talk to Abby and Ziva.

"No.I don't like planes."Gibbs admitted,looking out the window and sighing.

He was actually bored.

"Okee dokee.Are you bored?I feel like throwing something at the window but that would be bad,we would all be sucked out."Tony smiledd at Mcgee,he had said everything loud enough for him to hear.

Mcgee looked at Tony and hid his bag behind his legs.

Tony laughed and jumped when Angel laughed as well.

"I though you were asleep."Tony said,Angel nodded.

"I was,Tony.The key word here is was.I woke up when you spoke so frikkin' loudly."Angel said,she sighed.

"Anybody wanna play hangman?"Angel asked,pulling out a notebook and pen.

"Sure."Gibbs said,holding out his hand.

"Alright Mr.Bossy.Here."Angel said,she handed him the notebook and pen and sat acroos from him and Tony at the table.

He tried thinking of something,he looked at Tony and wrote down the eight letter word,drawing the needed art and shoving the notebook towards Angel.

She looked at it and said,"Children."

Gibbs looked at her,shocked she found it in just one try.

"How the hell did you know that?"He asked,writing down the letters and shoving towards her.

"The way you looked at Tony.I knew it wasn't marriage because you had a slightly yearning look,I know you've been in love with my bro for over two years by the way you looked at him that day so I thought about what the director told me,about you're um,I'll just stay away from that subject for now but I thought about the way my friend,Flack,looks at Mac.Flack and his boy,Adam,can't have kids,they're infertile.But Flack looks at Mac much like they way you looked at Tony so I just said, children."Angel explained,drawing the little hanging thingy and sliding the notebook towards Gibbs.

He looked at it and counted the little word thingys,four of them.

"O?"Gibbs asked,she nodded and pointed it towards the second slot.

He wrote it down and guessed Tony.He had it write.

They played for about fifteen more minutes until he noticed all of Angel's hangman games were under each other.

Then,he saw the message,It said'Tony thinks your a sexy studmuffin.'

He looked at her and then at Tony,who was glaring at her.

"Why the hell?"Tony asked,leaning forward.

"Well,It's true.You said it yourself in the letter yosent me three months ago.I have it right here."Angel pulled out a piece of paper and waved it in Tony's face.

"Gimme that."Tony leaned over the table and grabbed the letter,ripping it to pieces.

Gibbs looked at the message again,he shoved it towards Angel,and making sure Tony was occupied,pointed towards the message and then at Tony.

Angel smiled,looking at Tony and grabbing the notebook,she crossed out Tony's name and scribbled something down and her hand moved tp the bottomw of the message and scriibled something there,too.

She shoved it towards Tony,he grabbed it and looked,and smiling at Gibbs,leaned over and kissed Gibbs for a long moment,the message now said,'Gibbs thinks you're a sexy studmuffin too.'

The rest of the plane ride was spent making little secret messages.

****JUST GETTING TO NEW YORK*****

"I can't wait to be at my old lab!Yay!"Angel exclaimed,jumping up and down.

They got the rented cars,not knowing what to do with their luggage.Angel finally said,"I'm gonna ride with Ducky and Jimmy.I'll be the only one in the backseat so the luggage that doesn't fit in the trunks will be fine in my lap and the seat next to me."

They got everything settled,Angel would have to let them get most of the stuff off of her before she could even move.The trunks were quite small.

They arrived at the lab after having Ducky and Jimmy leading them since Angel was in their backseat.

They got all of there stuff out and got the gear they would need,most of everything else staying in cars.

They walked inside and to the elevator,a couple of florrs and they were stapping into something unknown so they let Angel lead them to Taylor's office.

He wasn't there so she said to wait there and she left,going off to find someone named Adam.

Mac walked around the corner and smiled when he saw who was sitting in his office. He walked in and said hello,everybody said hello back and they talked about the case and about an hour later Angel walked in with Flack,evidently they were in deep conversation about the case.

Angel stopped when Flack said they had no leads yet and she looked at Mac.

"You don't have to fill me in.Flackie already told me."Angel smiled and hugged Mac.

"Damn,Adam held me up for about fourty-five minutes,asking me questions until Flack walked in.I was so thankful,and,no offense Flack but your boyfriend talks way to fast."Angel smiled,rubbing her ears in mock pain.

"Shut up."Flack smiled,telling everyone he was joking before Danny ran,and I mean rab,into the office and hugged Angel,almost choking her.

"Holy shit!Dannyboy,how ya doing?"Angel smiled and hugged him back,kissing his cheek.

"Good.Great,actually.The baby kicked yesterday for the first time."Danny smiled so brightly,he could have lit up the night sky.

"What?"Angel released Danny and turned to Mac,her hand going straight to his stomach.

"Uh huh.You feel you're awesome aunt,don't ya?Yeah,ya do.I need you to promise me yo won't play bouncy with your daddy's rib,kay?If you do,he'll just be grumpy and we don't wan that,do we?"Angel said,smiling when the baby kicked at the end of her questions.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?"She asked,the baby kicked again and she laughed,"It is."

*****AT THE END OF THE DAY***

Mac had shown them the crime scene and they had snapped pictures of everything in the ally,anything and everthing that could've been eveindence,which wasn't much.

They went back to the lab,processed as much as they could and went home,or to a hotel,whichever they were staying at.

Ziva and Abby were charing a room,they got there bed clothes on and Abby tokk a sleeping pill,since she wasn't in her own home.

Ziva watched her take it,making sure she fell asleep and her breath were regular before falling asleep in her own bed.

Ducky and Jimmy,were already asleep by that time,Jimmy curled up at Ducky's side,a protective arm around Jimmy's waist.

Gibbs and Tony were doing some exploring,getting to know each other better.

Angel and Mcgee were sharing a room,but they weren't asleep,they were talking.Well,actually Mcge was talking,Angel was listening.

"So,do you like Sheldon?"Angel asked after Mcgee was done explaining how Hawkes had caught his eye and he couldn't stop staring and how every time he closed his eyes he was there,smiling.How everytime he tried ti think,he was in his thoughts.

"No.I think I'm in love with Sheldon."Mcgee said,looking down.

"But,my parents.I don't know what to tell them.I mean,you told me Sheldon's gay,right?So,I mean,if he likes me back then maybe we could date and then maybe go further than dateing.Maybe you know,go on to marriage and stuff.But,what about my parents?They'll hate me,Angel.They're so religious they'll probably disown me.I don't know what to do."Mcgee said,looking like he was gonna cry.

"Yo'Tim.It's okay.Take a chance with Sheldon,and if that time comes where he'll meet your parents,I'll come along with you.Until then,just keep it a secret thing form your parents.I'll help you Tim,don't think I won't.Us probies gotta stick together."Angel said,huggin Mcgee,she layed them down,because from the way Mcgee was holding on,he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

She layed them back and on the pillows,gwtting comfortable,Mcgee asking,"You were a Probie?"

"Yeah.At one point in my early career."Angel said,rubbing Mcgee's back,trying to calm him down more.They finally fell asleep at around four o'clock in the morning,after talking about everything from computers to food.

Sleep came to all of them slowly,it had been a hard week.

Gibbs felt relaxed enough to give into the sleep that had been trying to claim him,not knowing they would have a whole lot more than they were asking for the next day.



Okay,I don't know if there is a condition in which you heal faster than other people,but this is enitrely fictional.