- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is Chapter 13. We're getting closer to the stunning conclusion of the "All or Nothing" story arc. Gibbs just might get the confrontation he's been after...
------------"All or Nothing, Pt. 4"------------

In the NCIS Squad Room.

McGee was badly shaken by what he'd seen earlier that day, and Gibbs knew it--all to well.

So far it had been a trying day as well as a trying night.

Riiinnnggg! Gibbs answered his desk phone on auto-pilot after the first ring. "Gibbs." he answered groggily as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Having fun, Agent Gibbs?" the man asked.

"I'm tired of this game." Gibbs said trying to sound angry, but the tiredness came through in his voice anyway.

"I bet you would like very much for this to end...wouldn't you?"

Gibbs didn't say a word. He wasn't about to give the scumbag the satisfaction of hearing him give up...to raise the white flag of defeat as it were.

"You brought this on yourself, you know?"

"Look, I'm the one you want right?" Gibbs asked, becoming very serious.

"It wa you who pulled the trigger on my brother."

"Then let's end this...once and for all." Gibbs offered.

"You would willingly sacrifice your own life?"

"If it puts an end to your game...yes." Gibbs answered, as he looked over at McGee.

"Just say when and where."

"Wise choice Agent Gibbs...wise choice."

"So?" Gibbs asked impatiently.

"Fine. The place...at the Docks, warehouse 414."

A memory flashes through Gibbs mind. Warehouse 414 was where he busted Robert Botticelli's drug ring, and also where he killed him.

"The place where I killed your brother, right." Gibbs smiled.

"And the time?" Gibbs asked rubbing a hand against his jaw.

"Now." the man said.

Gibbs chuckled, flashing a grin that the man on the phone could not see.

"I'm on my way." Gibbs said.

"Remember Agent Gibbs, no tricks."

"Wouldn't think of it." Gibbs said with a grin.

---------------------------------------

Gibbs got into his car and started it up.

After he had in drive and began the drive down to the docks he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, and quickly dialed a number.

"Hello." the female voice on the other end of the line answered.

"It worked." Gibbs said into the phone.

The female voice and Gibbs share a few words with each other quickly.

"Warehouse 414, on the docks. I'm on my way now." Gibbs said into the phone.

"It should only take a few minutes for me to get there." the female voice replied.

"See you there then." Gibbs said with a grin.

"Yes you will." the female voice responded.

---------------------------------------

McGee had followed Gibbs down to the NCIS HQ parking lot, and had then decided to tail him, and see where he was going. Although he had a feeling he already knew where Gibbs was going.

And if his gut-feeling was right then he definitely wanted to be there. After all this psycho had put him through. Revenge would be oh so sweet.

---------------------------------------

Gibbs' car rolled silently to a stop outside of a big warehouse building out at the Docks.

The car door opened and Gibbs stepped out, and locked the doors behind him.

He stared at the building for a moment before he headed for its entrance.

---------------------------------------

McGee pulled his car up a little bit away from Gibbs' and watched Gibbs enter the warehouse.

The rage that McGee now felt was building and he wasn't sure how much longer he could contain it.

---------------------------------------

Inside the warehouse it was dimly lit and Gibbs had to give his eyes a moment to adjust to his surroundings.

"You don't know how long I have waited for this, Agent Gibbs." a voice from shadows said.

"You're going to enjoy this, aren't you?" Gibbs asked, as he tried to hide a grin.

The man stepped from the shadows. He held a Glock-9 firmly in his hand.

"Oh yes very much, Agent Gibbs." the man replied.

"Raymond Botticelli." Gibbs said.

"You know, right where you're standing now is where Robert was standing when I shot him." Gibbs pointed out.

"My brother did not deserve to die." Raymond Botticelli said angrily.

Gibbs grinned and rolled his eyes.

"He was running a drug ring." Gibbs said pointedly.


Suddenly the door swung open behind the two of them and McGee stepped inside, Sig drawn, and held out in front of him.

"McGee! What're you doing here?" Gibbs demanded.

McGee looked a little wild-eyed. Gibbs knew that Tim was angry and upset.

McGee moved up to Gibbs' side.

"McGee put the gun down." Gibbs instructed calmly.

McGee was listening.

"You shot Abby. You shot Tony. And you blew up Ziva!" McGee started, as he stared and aimed his Sig at Raymond Botticelli.

"McGee...give me the gun." Gibbs instructed.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now." McGee said angrily, his eyes showing the full intensity of his anger.

"I should have known you would try something like this, Agent Gibbs." Raymond Botticelli said.

"I had no idea he would even try to follow me." Gibbs said.

Gibbs turned his attention back to McGee, who looked so angry that Gibbs only hoped that he could talk him down.

"McGee!" Gibbs said raising his voice.

McGee actually looked at Gibbs this time.

"McGee...you don't wanna do this." Gibbs said calmly.

"Why not!?" McGee replied defensively.

"Because its not you Tim...what Abby think if she knew what you were doing right now..or Tony or Ziva?" Gibbs said.

McGee began to calm down a little bit Gibbs could tell. He even lowered his Sig a little bit.

"It's not you, Tim...now give me the gun." Gibbs said calmly as he held out his hand.

McGee looked from his boss to Raymond Botticelli, and then back to his boss, and after a moment or two he finally gave up and surrendered his weapon to Gibbs.

"Good boy." Gibbs said softly as he took the weapon from McGee.

Finally Gibbs and Raymond Botticelli were able to continue from where they had been interrupted.

"My brother was doing what he had to do to survive!" Raymond Botticelli snapped at Gibbs.

"He could've just gotten a job like a normal person." Gibbs pointed out.

"How dare you...how dare you mock my brother that way! HOW DARE YOU!" Raymond Botticelli growled at Gibbs.

"Moving to this country was not easy for Robert...and you, Agent Gibbs, didn't make things any easier for him." Raymond Botticelli said.

"And by killing you, his death will be avenged, as it so rightly should be." Raymond Botticelli said menacingly, as he raised his Glock-9 and aimed it at Gibbs.

"Not gonna happen." Gibbs said with that trademark "Gibbs" grin.

"I hope you are prepared to die." came the female voice from behind Raymond Botticelli.

Raymond Botticelli suddenly heard the distinctive sound of a gun being primed, and then he felt its muzzle pressed against the side of his head.

The woman stepped from the shadows and revealed herself to everyone in the building. Gibbs, Raymond Botticelli, and McGee.

"Ziva?" McGee said, shocked to see her alive.

"Ah, Officer David...so it would seem that you survived the explosion at my house after all." Raymond Botticelli said, amused.

"So it would seem." Ziva replied.

"B-but how?" McGee managed to croak out.

"It was all part of the plan, McGee." Ziva replied without looking away from Raymond Botticelli.

"I figured out how Mr. Botticelli was operating, and I knew I needed at least one more casualty before he would agree to show himself...I knew he would try again--probably when we searched his house." Gibbs explained.

"The only thing we did not know for sure...was how." Ziva finished Gibbs' sentence for him.

"The rest was just timing and luck." Gibbs added.

"By the way...nice timing, Ziva." Gibbs said with a grin.

"Thanks." Ziva replied.

Ziva, at this point, was calling upon every ounce of restraint that she had just trying to resist the urge to pull the trigger right then and there.

"McGee...his weapon please." Gibbs said to McGee.

"Uh...right, boss." McGee said, still in shock from seeing Ziva.

McGee did as he was told, and slowly and carefully he moved over to Raymond Botticelli and secured his weapon. After that he moved back over to Gibbs' side.

Gibbs glared at Raymond Botticelli standing in front of him with Ziva holding him at gun point.

"You threatened my family...you threatened my team." Gibbs began.

McGee couldn't help but look from his boss to Raymond and Ziva and back again--more than once.

"When I busted your brother...he said that he wouldn't go down without a fight. And then he fired the first shot(s)." Gibbs said.

Gibbs rolled McGee's Sig over in his hand a couple of times inspecting it.

"After I apprehended him he said that the price of my interference would be those whom I cared about." Gibbs continued.

"And he was right about that one." Raymond snapped angrily.

"You know what I said?" Gibbs asked Raymond Botticelli.

"I said...'then taking you in is a mistake I won't make'." Gibbs said, as if in a voice from the past, as he brought the Sig up in front of him and aimed it at Raymond Botticelli.

"And taking you in and locking you up...is a mistake I won't make." Gibbs said.

"Ziva." Gibbs said as he motioned for her to move away from Raymond Botticelli.

Ziva read the signal and did as she was told, even though she would have loved to be the one to do what she knew Gibbs was about to do.

"And by the way...the people I care about are still very much alive." Gibbs said just before he pulled the trigger.

BANG! One shot to the head, and Raymond Botticelli slumped forward to the ground, blood pooling around him.

............Catch The Emotional Conclusion to the "All or Nothing" Story Arc in "All or Nothing, Pt. 5: Little Blue Eyes"............
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys have enjoyed my series so far, and I hope that you guys will continue to enjoy it as I continue to update as regularly as I can. Enjoy and God Bless!!!