- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The gang gets to try on their wedding outfits for the very first time...and with hilarious results.
------------"The Little Flower Girl"------------
Story by R. O. Knight
based on the hit television series "NCIS"
Created by Donald P. Bellisario

Gibbs, Tony, McGee, and Jimmy stood inside the "Silver Moon Suit and Tuxedo Shop" with the girls trying on their outfits for the first time.

Each of the guys were in there own changing stall.

"This is actually kind of nice." McGee said from inside his stall.

"I'll say." Jimmy agreed from his stall.

"Oh I can't wait to see Timmy in a Tux." Cindy said with a slight chuckle.

The girls were busily talking to each other while the guys tried on their outfits.

"How does it look Jethro?" Abby called to her lover.

"I think these pants may be a little lose in the waist." Gibbs said.

"That is no problem. We can have that taken in for you, no extra charge." the shop's owner assured Gibbs.

"Good." Gibbs replied.

"Well, come on out and lets have a look." the shop owner said to the gang.

Each of the guys stepped out of their stalls, and into the viewing area so that the girls could see them.

---------------------------------------

Gibbs looked dashing in his white Tux, and bow tie. McGee and Jimmy looked good in their black Tuxs as well.

Jimmy had his bow tie turned upside down, but McGee quickly noticed it and corrected the problem.

"Thank you Tim." Jimmy said, with a grin.

"You're welcome." McGee replied.

"How do I look munchkin?" Gibbs asked his daughter, who was sitting in her mother's lap.

"You look good daddy." Chloe replied.

"Good." Gibbs said, with a grin.

Cindy got up and walked over to McGee, and walked in a circle around him.

"You know, I've always had a thing for a sharp-dressed man." Cindy said quietly, as she surveyed McGee in his Tux.

"Really...maybe I should dress like this everyday." McGee said with a sly grin.

After a few moments the gang noticed that Tony had not come out yet.

"Where is Tony?" Ziva asked.

"I am so not coming out." Tony called from inside his stall.

"DiNozzo." Gibbs said sternly.

"No Boss, No, I can't." Tony insisted.

"Either you come out or Gibbs is coming in!" Abby called to Tony.

After a moment of silence, Tony came out of the stall.

"Fine. I'm coming out." Tony said as he exited the stall.

What everyone saw made them laugh hysterically. They tried not to at first, but just couldn't help it.

Tony's pants were nearly two inches too short, and the jacket was so small he couldn't button it.

Tony pulled on the jacket a couple of times, and tried to button it, but to no avail.

"This is ridiculous." Tony said, annoyed.

"You look good, DiNozzo." Gibb said with a grin.

"Funny Boss, very funny." Tony said sarcastically.

"Uncle Tony looks funny." Chloe said to her mom, as she giggled.

"He sure does sweetie." Abby said in agreement with her daughter, as she too tried to stifle a laugh.

"Hey, nobody asked you...you little-" Tony said, snapping (kind of), as he started to say something he shouldn't to Chloe.

But before Tony could get very far into his sentence everyone was shocked when little Chloe gave her Uncle Tony "The Stare".

Tony's eyes got really big. "No fair...she knows the...how does she know how to..." Tony sputtered in shock.

Everyone else was shocked and amused by the spectacle put on by the little girl in Abby's lap.

Off to the side, Gibbs grinned, and tried to suppress a chuckle, but was otherwise unsuccessful.

Tony turned, and looked at Gibbs.

"Boss, that's...that's no fair...you taught her the...the--the stare." Tony sputtered.

In response to Tony Gibbs also gave him the stare.

After a few moments of arguing, mostly with himself, Tony took a good look from Gibbs to Chloe, Gibbs and then Chloe again.

"Fine." Tony said, in defeat, as he raised his own hand back up over his head, and then proceeded to whack himself in the back of the head.

"Ouch." Tony said, as he rubbed his newly self-inflicted sore spot.

This made everyone in the room laugh, again.

"She truly is her father's daughter." Jenny said, with a chuckle.

"If I were you, Tony, I would watch out from now on." Ziva said, with a chuckle and a sly grin.

"Cute." Tony replied sarcastically.

Gibbs grinned.

"That's my girl." Gibbs whispered, as he winked at Chloe, bestowing his approval of her actions, as he flashed a grin.

After a few moments when everyone had somewhat calmed down from their fits of laughter the shop owner spoke up.

"I am so terribly sorry." the shop owner said. "Your Tux must have gotten switched with someone else's."

"And who would that be...a member of the lollipop guild?" Tony said sarcastically.

"It is not so bad, Tony." Ziva said, as she tried to stifle a laugh.

"Hey stop laughing...its not funny." Tony said.

"Actually it is a little funny, Tony." Jenny said.

"I look ridiculous." Tony said, annoyed.

"Yes Tony, but how do you feel?" Ziva asked.

"Like a circus clown." Tony replied.

"Well I for one find clowns to be very...very...attractive." Ziva said mischievously, and winking at Tony.

Tony turned to the shop owner.

"How long will it take to correct this...problem?" Tony asked the shop owner.

"I believe I can have YOUR Tux here for you to try on by Tuesday." the shop owner informed Tony.

"So three days." Tony said. "Great. I'll just come back on Tuesday."

"And I will most assuredly have it for you then." the shop owner said.

---------------------------------------

Later at "MARTONELLI'S BRIDAL SHOP"...

Ziva, Cindy, and Jenny stood in the viewing area (where the mirrors are at) and viewed their outfits, and how they looked in them.

"Abby I love this dress!" Cindy said as she viewed herself in a mirror.

"I haven't worn this much white since...I think it might have been in Paris." Jenny said, as she tried to remember the last time she wore all white.

Abby stood in a changing stall putting on her wedding dress.

"Okay you guys, here I come." Abby said as she unlocked the changing stall door.

Abby stepped out of the changing stall, and entered the viewing area wearing her custom made Black Wedding Dress, with Black silk sash, and a veil.

Abby's black wedding dress was somewhat reminiscent of old-fashioned Southern-Style dresses. It came complete with matching gloves, veil, and a parasol.

"So, how do I look?" Abby asked, looking hopeful.

The girls all looked her over in awe.

"It's definitely you, Abby." Jenny said.

"You look beautiful Abby." Ziva chimed in.

"Do you think Jethro will like it?" she asked, as she viewed herself in the mirror.

"I'm sure he'll love it." Cindy said.

Abby turned in a circle in front of the mirrors so that she could see all of herself in the dress.

"I sure hope so." she said quietly.

"Where's Chloe?" Jenny asked.

Abby turned to face the others with a big smile on her face.

"You guys are gonna love this." she said.

Abby turned to face the area where the changing stalls were located, and called for her daughter to come out.

"Chloe, sweetheart...come show everybody your dress." Abby called to her daughter.

After just a few minutes little Chloe stepped out of the changing area, and entered the viewing area.

Chloe had on a white dress, similar in style to the dress worn by her mother, with small white gloves, a sun hat, white slippers, and a light pink sash with a flower-like bow on it.

"How do I look?" Chloe asked, mimicking her mother.

Abby smiled at her daughter, who twirled around in a circle so that every part of her could be seen.

"Heavenly...simply heavenly. Why I could just eat you up, yes I could!" Abby declared, in a heavy southern (New Orleans) drawl, as she fluttered her eye lashes.

Chloe giggled at her mother's playfulness.

Everyone else in the room gave their approval as well.

"But you know what it needs?" Ziva asked.

"What's that?" Abby asked, as she turned to Ziva.

Ziva walked into the changing area and entered her changing stall. After a few minutes she came back out into the viewing area.

"I found it." she said, as she approached Chloe.

"What is it?" Jenny asked, curiously.

Ziva stooped down and pinned something to Chloe's sash.

"There we go...much better." Ziva said, winking at Chloe.

When Ziva stood up and backed away everyone could see that what she had pinned onto Chloe's sash was a very pretty ladybug pendant.

"It's perfect!" Abby said to Ziva, very pleased.

The others agreed with Abby as well.

"Will daddy like it?" Chloe asked her mother, as she studied herself in the mirror.

Abby stooped down and wrapped her arms around her daughter, and hugged her, and put her face right next to Chloe's (so that they could see each other in the mirror).

"Daddy's gonna be so happy when he sees his little flower girl walking down the aisle." Abby said to her daughter, softly, just before placing a kiss on her cheek.

------------"Little Love Song"------------
Chapter End Notes:
Enjoy and God Bless!!!!