[Reviews - 14] Printer
Summary: Gibbs returns. Takes place after Hiatus Pts. 1 & 2; also after Gibbs helps Ziva and Fornell. Gibbs and Abby grow closer in their relationship and decide to move forward a little bit.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David, Kate Todd
Genre: Drama, Episode Related, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes
Word count: 52520 Read: 71587
Published: 03/04/2009 Updated: 05/01/2009
Story Notes:
It's taken me quite a while I know, and I know I've re-vamped this more than once already; but I finally decided that I wanted to go with simplicity versus complication, instead of vice-versa as I was originally engaged in doing. Hope you guys Enjoy!!!! Comments, Feedback, and Suggestions are all more than welcome! Caio!

1. Like A Thief In The Night by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Abby, who is dealing with being without Gibbs, gets a surprise visitor. Takes place after Hiatus Pts. 1 & 2; also after Gibbs helps Ziva and Fornell.

2. Reconciliation by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
A rather forlorn looking Gibbs confides in Abby about his feelings for her...

3. Weekend At Gibbs' Place, Pt. 1 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby spend a weekend together, just the two of them, catching up. Gibbs makes the call to Jen to let her know that he's coming back to work, and she reinstates him effective the following Monday.

4. Weekend At Gibbs' Place, Pt. 2 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Continuation of "Weekend At Gibbs' Place, Pt. 1"--Gibbs and Abby come to some agreements about their current situation, as well as grow just a little bit closer to each other.

5. The First Time by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs' first day back on the job is very stressful, he even yells at Abby which he doesn't mean to do; but in the end tensions and emotions run high leading to an unpleasant confrontation between Gibbs and Abby. "But you don't have to take my word for it..." LOL.

6. The Make-Up by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby try to reconcile themselves after their fight, which leads to a romantic encounter.

7. Six Months Later... by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby have been together now for six months, and they both feel like now is the time to tell the rest of the team about their relationship. But Abby also chooses to utilize this very same moment to reveal another shocking secret...one that Gibbs doesn't even know about--yet.

8. One For The Money, Two For The Show... by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby, along with some help from their friends, are preparing for the baby. Finishing the nursery, baby-proofing Gibbs' house, getting the rest of Abby's things moved in to his house. So much to do, and so little time in which to do it...

9. Boys Vs. Girls by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby find out whether their unborn child is a boy or a girl.

10. All or Nothing, Pt. 1 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Abby is shot. Someone's out for revenge against Gibbs. How far will Gibbs go to protect Abby and everyone else that he cares about.

11. All or Nothing, Pt. 2 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The game continues and Tony is the next target of the psycho shooter. Will Gibbs reach him in time? Or is this Game Over for Agent DiNozzo? And Gibbs receives a little help from an unexpected friend.

12. All or Nothing, Pt. 3 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
The team is still reeling over their fallen comrade, but Gibbs has a plan. It would seem that Gibbs has had some help from an unlikely source--"Caitlin Todd". But who is the shooter's next target?

13. All or Nothing, Pt. 4 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is Chapter 13. We're getting closer to the stunning conclusion of the "All or Nothing" story arc. Gibbs just might get the confrontation he's been after...

14. All or Nothing, Pt. 5: Little Blue Eyes by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
The stunning and emotional conclusion to the "All or Nothing" story arc. The team, along with Gibbs and Abby, welcome(s) the newest member of their family into the world.

15. Going Home by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby finally get to take baby home.

16. Shore Leave by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby have been given some leave time so that they can spend some time together with their newborn daughter, Chloe.

17. Baby's Big Day by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
It's Chloe's second birthday, and the gang is getting together at Abby and Gibbs' house to celebrate the event. Plus, there's an unexpected surprise ending!!!!!

18. Daddy's Little Girl by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Daddy's little girl is very special...

19. The Best Man For The Job by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs has to choose who will be his "Best Man" at the wedding. Likewise, Abby has to choose her "Maid-of-Honor".

20. The Little Flower Girl by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
The gang gets to try on their wedding outfits for the very first time...and with hilarious results.

21. Little Love Song by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This chapter is sort of a "song-fic". I just thought that it would be fun to do. It involves Abby/Gibbs, and Ziva/Tony.

22. Detour by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Gibbs and Abby, and the rest of the team members, are super psyched about their upcoming wedding that is to take place the following week, but when one member of the team is accused of stealing top-secret/classified information from the United States government. It kind of puts a damper on things...

23. I Do by niceguy87 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
The happy couple finally ties the knot, and takes their first steps as a real family.

24. Honeymoon in DisneyLand by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The newly-wed couple, and their daughter spend their honeymoon at Disneyland. So much fun to be had, so little time...

25. Time Goes By... by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs, Abby, and Chloe have returned from their trip to Disneyland, and 4 1/2 weeks later they make a shocking discovery...

26. Hi, I'm Your Big Sister by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Chloe teaches her baby sister the ropes...so cute...

27. The Nightmare by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The team finds themselves in a race against time to find 5 year old Chloe, who has been abducted while at the zoo with friends, before its too late...

28. The First Day of School by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Chloe finally starts school in Kindergarten...Gibbs and Abby are a little bit nervous about Chloe starting school...