- Text Size +
Story Notes:
hope you enjoy... comments
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony takes control.
Tony was fed up with it. He was fed up with Gibbs using him as a way of relief after a long day. He was sick of been nothing more than a fuck toy for his boss. The basement light came to a glow as Gibbs trotted down the stairs, ready to start working on his boat.

“Hello Jethro,”

Gibbs spun to see Tony sitting in the corner of the basement, a smirk on his face. Gibbs was slightly surprised to see Tony there, it hadn’t been a rough day, no case at all and he hadn’t called for his assistants.

“Tony?” Gibbs asked.

“Yes, I’m here when you didn’t ask for me, well... I think it’s about time that I say something I’ve been wanting to say for a while now,” Tony smiled as he stood.

“What’s that Tony?” Gibbs asked as he watched the younger man circle the boat. Tony didn’t answer instead he walked to Gibbs then pushed him against the boat and claimed his mouth. He kissed rough and hot as he ground himself into the older man. Gibbs was astonished at this movement but couldn’t help kiss back. When Tony pulled away he gave a small chuckle.

“You think I’m going to let you do what you want don’t you?” Tony questioned but silenced Gibbs with a hand when he was about to answer.

“Nice try, but I’ve had it,” he growled before ripping off Gibbs’ shirt. He removed his own clothing before he eliminated Gibbs jeans and boxers.

“Well let’s see who likes been in control now,” he snickered. He kissed Gibbs violently as he made sure friction came between both their hard cocks. Gibbs moaned into Tony’s mouth, exactly what he wanted. Before Gibbs could do anything he was spun around and leaning on the boat. Tony raised his hand and sent it down hard on Gibbs’ bare arse.

“Like that? Cause I do,” Tony said as he nipped at Gibbs’ ear lobe, the whole time his erection rubbing against Gibbs’ arse. Tony moved to a draw with the necessary supplies, he’d watched Gibbs enough times to know that the small box at the back of the draw held them. He prepared quickly and thought about fucking Gibbs without any lube but changed his mind for some reason unbeknown to him.

“Maybe you’ll think twice about what to do after a long day next time,” Tony growled as he applied a generous amount of lube to his fingers. Gibbs moaned as Tony’s fingers invited themselves inside
of him, but he wanted more than just that.

“Fuck this,” Tony mumbled to himself as he quickly removed his fingers. Gibbs protested against the loss of contact but was satisfied again when he felt Tony’s hard cock probing at him. When Tony pushed inside of him he moaned a content moan. Tony pulled almost all of the way out of Gibbs before thrusting back into him harder than before. Thrust after thrust Tony let himself enjoy the sensation of having control. Thrust after thrust Gibbs let the moans escape his lips with the pleasure he felt. Gibbs cursed as he started to reach his climax. Quickly he wrapped his hand around his own hardness and started to pump his hand up and down. Soon he was moaning Tony’s name as he came over his hand.

Tony wasn’t far behind. With one last thrust he came as he moaned into Gibbs’ back. After a short while recovering from their climaxes they headed upstairs in silence. As they crawled into bed Gibbs smiled.

“What?” Tony asked.

“I just...” Gibbs didn’t know how to put it.

“You what?” Tony asked.

“I love you,” Gibbs said after a while. Tony smiled the turned and laid his head on Gibbs’ chest.

“I love you too,” he smiled before drifting off to sleep.

XxxEndxxx
Chapter End Notes:
hope you enjoy... comments