- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
continuation
Nobody's POV

Texas was writing something down,smiling as he listened to tony's cries.Tony went quiet suddenly.Texas looked up,thinking Tony was dead.Texas walked over and kicked Tony's side hard.tony grunted and opened his eyes."What?"He snapped.

"Why'd you stop crying?Whining?"Texas asked.

"I figured I might as well defy you,let you fuck me up.I'm never gonna see him again,so I figured,what's the point?why don't I just let the bastard fuck me up before I die?"Tony ground out.

Texas furrowed his eyebrows and kneeled so he eye level with Tony,"so you think you're gonna die?"Texas asked,smiling.

"I know I'm gonna die."tony said.

Texas smiled and stood up,he swung his fist and hit Tony's jaw,a loud crack made Tony squeeze his eyes shut and grunt.

Texas frowned,"Come on you little prick.Scream."Texas hit Tony again,Tony grunted.

Texas was getting angry,he needed to hear the screams again.Texas grabbed the bat and slammed it into Tony's leg,Tony made kept his mouth shut,even though he felt like screaming at the top of his lungs.


Texas was angry now,he slammed his fist against Tony's temple,Tony blacke out for a moment,Texas smiled and turned but Tony spoke.

"I'm still awake,dumb ass.No matter what you do,I'll wake back up.I don't die that easily."Tony growled.

Texas whipped around,"Then,you want me to kill you?Take my bat and beat you until there's nothing left?Metal against,soft,tanned skin?Or my knife?The sharp blade,running and leaving deep red lines on your skin,creating scars that will never leave?Or,my gun?My gun,cool metal pointed towards your pretty little head?A whole,right in the middle?"Texas asked Tony,smile getting bigger and bigger every sentence until it was as big and evil as could be.

Texas's eyes flashed,Texas had a look on his face,a look that said,hungry.


Tony watched Texas,listened to every word."I really don't care.If I can't see Jethro again,I seriously don't care what you do to me."Tony stared Texas in the eye.

Texas smiled and grabbed his bat,he hit Tony three times,none of which made Tony scream.

Texas yelled in frustration and through the bat against the warehourse wall,creating a big bang.


*cabin in woods*


McGee watched Gibbs as he shined a flashlight in the whole.

Gibbs stood up quickly and slammed the doors shut."this isn't it,McGee."Gibbs looked at his watch,there was still an hour left.

Gibbs called the others to tell them to head back to the car.


Gibbs and McGee ran to the car,the others were already there,waiting.

"Wrong place,it was a tape recorder."Gibbs growled.


Abby looked down and sniffled,she held her head up high."We will find him,Bossman.Don't worry."Abby smiled reassuringly and got in the car,Ducky and Jimmy behind her.

Gibbs got in,Ziva was in the middle on the console,McGee in the seat.

Gibbs started the car and his phone rang,he looked at the number,he opened his phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello,Gibbs.It's me."Texas said to the phone.

"Texas,we had the wrong place."Gibbs sighed.

"I knew you did."Texas said,Gibbs heard the smile in his voice.

"Gibbs,I have some news for you.Tony has decided that if he's never gonna see you again,he doesn't care what I do and he won't scream,Gibbs.He hasn't screamed in over four hours.He's dis-obeying me.I get really angry when I'm dis-obeyed.I wonder,if I take the knife and slash through his pretty skin will he scream?"Texas asked,a sick humour in his voice.

"Give me one more hint."Gibbs demanded.

"Hmmm,let me think."Texas was quiet for a moment.

"What is full most of the time,and what is empty most of the time?"Texas asked,he hung up.


Gibbs sighed.Jimmy tilted his head."what kind of hint is that?"

Gibbs shook his head and put the car in drive,pulling onto the road and driving forward.

*warehouse*

Tony watched Texas as he moved around the warehouse,cleaning knives,guns and a strengthening the ropes keeping him tied to the chair.

"I have to pee."Tony said.

Texas looked up,he sighed."there are some clothes in that bathroom over there."Texas walked over and pointed to a room with a door.

He untied Tony and Tony stood up,he groaned and stretched best he could,he limped into the room,Texas watched him,making sure he wasn't gonna run,Texas went back to work,cleaning the gun he held.

Tony looked at the clothes,ones he had in his closet at the apartment he never used.

Tony slipped them on careuflly and slowly,he looked around and saw a window,just out his reach.Tony looked at the door and back at the window,he used the bathroom but didn't flush,Texas would know what he was doing if he flushed and still hadn't come out.

Tony set the seat down carefully,making no noise.He put one foot and used the wall to help pull himself up.Tony held on the the hole just above his head,hoping it wouldn't give in to his weight.

Tony propped open the window with the lever on the side.He put his left hand firmly on the sill,making sure he had good grip before letting go of the hole and putting his right hand there,his feet slipped off the toilet and hit the wall,Tony ccringed.

Texas looked up."What are you doing?"

"I kinda got dizzy and hit the wall."Tony yelled at him,hoping his voice didn't give Texas any hint of stress.

"Okay,jeez,it only takes a couple of seconds to wizz,what the hell is taking you so long?"Texas asked.

"It's kind of hard to put on clothes when you have bruises and gashes everywhere,isn't it?"Tony asked.

Texas stopped talking and went back to cleaning.

Tony made sure Texas wasn't suspicious before lifting himself up and onto the sill,Tony whimpered when his leg scraped the edge of the sill.

Tony jumped down and hit the ground hard,he grunted,"Well,that just fucked my leg up even more."Tony whispered to himself.

Texas was still cleaning the guns he had set out on the table.

Tony stood up with the help of the wall and looked around,he started to walked towards the north.

He walked for about thirty minutes until he had to sit down,he plopped down under a tree,he looked up and a bird pooped,it landed on his shoulder."Gross."Tony made a face,he stuck the middle finger up at thebird and it flew away.

Texas looked up,"tony?"

"Tony?"He stood up and opened the bathroom door,"TONY!"Texas yelled,he slammed the door,a loud bang rang out through the woods they were in.

Tony looked up,"Shit."

He stood up and started to run as fast he could,he tripped over a root but got up again,he kept going.

Texas ran out of the warehouse,armed with a bat and knife,a gun holstered to his belt.

"TONY!"Texas yelled,Tony looked back,"I thought I went farther than that?"He asked himself,he started running a little faster.

Texas took off the opposite way Tony went.


About thirty minutes into the chase,Texas stopped."He couldn't have gotten that far without help and they are no where near here."Texas stood there,letting his thoughts take control.

Tony kept running,he heard the sounds of water,h kept running until he came to a little stream."whoa,water."Tony bent down,ignoring the endless pain and cupped some water in his hands,he lifted them to his mouth and sucked all the water,he did it two more times and stood up,he turned around,Texas swung the bat and hit his side.


Tony fell to the ground,but didn't yell or scream.

Texas picked Tony up by the arms and started to drag him back to the warehouse,Tony's vision started to edge black,it got bigger and bigger,blocking his vision,Tony gave in to the nothingness that threatened to take him,he passed out,going limp and making Texas drop him.

Texas picked him up and started dragging again.

*Gibbs' car*

McGee was sitting their,looking out the window and pondering over the riddle Texas had given them.

"What is full most of the time,and empty most of the time?What does that mean?"McGee asked himself aloud.

"That's what we're trying to figure out isn't it,McGee?"Gibbs asked,his voice low and angry.

McGee nodded and turned back to watch the trees go by.

Abby was staring out the window,"Gibbs,we'll find him.We will."Abby said.


umm,hopefully this chapter was better?i won't be able to post until sunday or monday,so this will hopefully tide you over until the next time.Please comment!they are extremely helpful and make me happy!