[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: ZIva goes to tony for help after being hurt by Rivkin. 2 weeks later Tony Kills rovkin in self defence when going to check on ziva. Ziva realises she is pregnant and is unsure whos the father and if she will ever be erady to be a mother.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Challenge, Drama, Established relationship, First Time
Pairing: Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7925 Read: 50640
Published: 05/25/2009 Updated: 06/05/2009
Story Notes:
Exploring a lot of personal issues of Ziva's. MAJOR TIVA!!!!!

exploring the nuturing side of both Tony and ZIva also a best friendship budding between Abby and ZIva.

1. The light inside by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
ZIva goes to tony for help after being hurt by Rivkin. 2 weeks later Tony Kills rovkin in self defence when going to check on ziva. Ziva realises she is pregnant and is unsure whos the father and if she will ever be erady to be a mother.

2. Chapter 2 : a shoulder to cry on by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva goes to Tony when Michael and her break up and one thing leads to another, what will become of it?

3. Chapter 3 : by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva is an emotional reck after realising she is pregnant. Will her recklessness harm her unborn child?

ANND who is the father?

4. chapter 4 : acceptance by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva begins to come to terms with impending parent-hood

5. Chapter 5 : by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony and Ziva announce their news to the rest of the team and discuss their plans for the future.

6. Chapter 6 : First ultrasound by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva and Tony see the first ultrasound of their baby

7. Chapter 7 : by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
They find a clue leading to the recovery of Nadia and Grace's missing family, but Ziva must rescue them from a burning building, will the baby be ok?

8. Chapter 8 : baby girl's first kick by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva feels her baby kick for the first time. Tony and her find the house of their dreams

8. Chapter 8 : baby girl's first kick by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva feels her baby kick for the first time. Tony and her find the house of their dreams

9. Chapter 9 : Its Time by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva is stuck doing paperwork and shes NOT happy!!!

End of the chapter, her water breaks while shes at NCIS and McGee starts freaking out.

10. Chapter 10: Tali May Arrives by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva gives birth to a healthy baby girl.

11. Chapter 11 : Taking Tali home by PenMaster [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
They finally take their baby girl home.