- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony take Bella to McGee and Abby at the hospital and meet baby Benji.
Tony and Ziva woke up at 6pm and Tony went into the kitchen to make coffee. Ziva stayed on the Sofa and watched Bella sleeping peacefully.

"Tony, have you ever wanted kids?" Ziva asked
"Well yeah i love kids, i always thought i'd end up having some of my own" Tony said "what about you?"
"Well when i was in mossad, i didn't really have a choice, when you work there you can't have a family, but when i became an NCIS agent, things changed"
"So you do want kids?"
"yes i do, i love children", Ziva turned away awkwardly

Bella interrupted them.
"ZI! ZI!
"are you ready for breakfast?"
Bella nodded. Ziva picked Her up from the cot and help her on her hip.
"Tony could you get the yogurt out of the fridge?"
Ziva sat down and put Bella on her lap, spooning yogurt into her tiny mouth.
"your so good with babies Ziva" Tony said watching in amazement. Ziva smiled.
"i never used to be, i used to be soo awkward with babies, children as well, but just recently i....."
"your amazing Ziva" said Tony leaning forward to kiss Ziva
"Not in front of Bella Tony"
"awww"


"Its 9 Tony, we should probably take Bella into the hospital and visit Abby"
"Ok i'll just have a quick shower"

Ziva dressed Bella and they went down to the street, got into Ziva red mini-cooper and Drove off towards the hospital.

Ziva passed Bella to Tony and they walked into the hospital.

"Hey Abbs" SAid Dinozzo entering the room, Ziva pput a bouqet of black roses i the vase beside Abby's bed
"Where is he?" Ziva asked
"oh he's in the nursery, i'll go and get him" McGee said
"Hows Bella?" Abby asked putting her arms out for her
"mama"
"Bella sweetie, how are you, did you be good for Tony and Ziva?"
"She was great, she only woke up once, and i sung her a lullaby and she fell straight back to sleep"
"You would be such a great mum ZIva" Said Abby hugging Bella
"Maybe oneday" said Ziva smiling
"you to Tony, i thought you would be like so freaking out
"he was pretty good, he thought he would drop her" "but he didn't" Ziva added seeing Abby's worried face


"Here he is, Benji, Anthony McGee"
"you named him after me?" Tony said incredulously
"Well you are his godfather" Abby said smiling widely
"oh my god, thanks Probie, thanks Abbs, this is such an honour"
"Well Ziva is Bella's godmother so we had to be fair" Said Abby "would you like to hold him?"

Tony took Benji from McGee and rocked him in his arms.
"he's pretty good looking" SAid Tony looking at the chubby little face amoungst the blankets
"May i?" Ziva asked
"sure" said Tony passing him over to her
"he's adorable Abby!"
"i know, he's soo cute"



The next night



Tony and Ziva were lying beneath a sinlge sheet, it was a hot night and they couldn't sleep. Ziva was resting her head on Tony's chest and he had his arm around her.
"Tony do you think we might ever have a baby"
"yeah, of course, your the only person in the world i would dream of starting a family with"
"Yes, i would like to have a baby oneday too"
"You'd like one soon wouldn't you?"
"i would, but i'm not sure it will ever happen"
"why not?"
"When i was 16 i was in a motercylce accident and they said i might not be able to ahve children, they won't know for sure untill we try"
"Why don't we then"
"i'm afraid i won't be able too"
"Well don't be ZIva, i'll love you whatever happens"

They both undressed beneath the sheets and wrapped their arms around each other, making love.