- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva thinks she may be pregnant, is she?
Ziva woke up and felt Tony’s warm body beside her; she stroked her hand across Tony’s hairy chest.
“Morning Sweet cheeks” Said Tony rolling over to face her
“Good morning Tony”
“Do we have to go to work” Tony whined, putting his arms around Ziva.
“I do not want to go either Tony, but we have to”
“I guess” Said Tony

They pulled the sheets back, had a shower and pulled on some clean clothes.

Ziva made some French toast and Tony and her ate it in silence. They were both nervous, but Ziva most of all.

3 weeks later

“Ziva, I was wondering whether you’d like to go out to dinner tonight”
“Actually I do not feel very well”
“Please Ziva, I made reservations”
“Ok”
“Thanks” Tony said, leaning forward and kissing Ziva on the head “you go home if your not feeling well, I’ll pick you up at 7pm”
“Its ok, I feel better than I did earlier”

Ziva looked pale and suddenly she fainted, Tony caught her just in time.
“Ziva! Ziva!” Tony yelled
“Tony” she whispered quietly, eventually coming too.
“Ziva, it’s ok, I’m here” Tony said helping her too her feet “No arguing Ziva, I’m taking you down to Ducky”
“ok”

Tony and McGee supported Ziva, one on either side of her, to the elevator.
“Ducky, Ziva just fainted, I want you to check her out”
“Ok course Anthony” Said Ducky pulling up a few chairs around his desk “Ziva my dear take a seat ”
“How are you feeling Ziva?”
“Sick and Tired” Ziva replied hoarsely, Tony put his arm around her
“I think I’ll take a blood test” Said Ducky, taking a syringe from the top draw. Ziva flinched slightly as the needle entered her arm.
“I’ll send this to Abby and she’ll have the results by the end of the day”
“Thanks Ducky, I’ll take Ziva home”
“Very well Anthony, I dare say I’ll see you soon”
“Thanks Duck”

Tony helped Ziva to the car; he knew she wasn’t feeling well at all! She had never accepted any form of physical assistance ever before.

“Ziva, I’m really worried about you”
“Don’ be Tony, I will be fine”
“Are you feeling better?” Tony asked
“Yes I am” Ziva said, “I promise”

They arrived back at their flat and Tony walked with Ziva to the flat.
“I’ll be back at 6”
“Ok see you then Tony”

Ziva sat down on the couch and put a movie on.
“Bye” Tony said walking towards the door. He looked at his watch 2pm, only 4 hours to go, not long to plan something so big.
Chapter End Notes:
sorry for the short chapter, there is also a bit of a cliffhanger

sorry