- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has a surprise for Ziva, and she has one for him as well.
The first thing Tony did was triple check the reservations at the Hotel Grande.

Then he went back to his old apartment and picked up the small velvet box, concealed in a safe.

Then he dressed himself in his new suit, simple but sexy.

He drove to Ziva's House, a single red rose and a box of chocolates on his passenger seat. He got out of the car, picked up the rose and chocolates and walking to Ziva's door, his heart fluttering the whole way.

He knocked on the door, even though he had a key.
"Tony?" Ziva said coming to open the door
"Yes sweet cheeks" Tony replied

Ziva opened the door, she was wearing a black strapless dress that went to just above her knees. She had straightened her hair and had it parted to one side and was wearing stud earrings with large square diamonds in them. The earrings that Tony had given her on their first date.
"Ziva you look beautiful" Said Tony gobsmacked
"thank you" Ziva said "Where are we going?"
"You'll see, these are for you" Tony said passing her the rose and chocolates. She looked up and smiled at him.
"Ready to go?" Tony asked
"Yes"

They got into Tony's silver mercedes and Tony Drove towards the inner city, destination Hotel Grande.

"Wow Tony, this place is very expensive"
"Only the best for you Ziva" Said Tony extremely Cheesily

They sat down at their private table set away from the rest.

They ordered their meals and Sat waiting.
"Tony?"
"Yeah"
"Can i tell you something?"
"Ziva, i know this is gonna sound really rude, but can you please wait like 5 minutes, trust me, its worth it" Tony said. Ziva sighed, and she had just built up the courage to tell him.

Then suddenly 'Happy ending' Ziva and Tony's song came on. Tony jumped up and stood a few meters from their table, where everyone could see him. Then he got down on one knee.

"Ziva David, will you Marry me?" Tony said, opening the velvet box that contained a beautiful shiny silver ring with a lovely large princess cut diamond. Everyone in the rooms eye's turned. Ziva just looked into his eyes. She could see The hope, nervousness, excitement and anticipation.
"Ziva?"
"Yes Tony" Ziva said coming out of her Daze "yes i will"

Tony ran over to her and lifted her up in the air. HE slid the perfectly fitting ring onto her slender finger and wrapped his arms around her. The whole room clapped loudly and cheered, But neither of them were embarrassed.
"Ziva what were you gonna tell me before" He whispered into her ear as they walked back to their table.
"we are going to have a baby Tony"
"Oh my god, thats great Ziva" Tony exclaimed "You are so amazing"
"Your happy?"
"Ziva, babe, of course i'm happy"
"So am i"

They went back to their table. the cheering had died down and they could finally get to their meal. Ziva was looking at Tony, who appeared to be daydreaming.
"what are you thinking about Tony?"
"I'm the luckiest man ever, i'm engaged to the most beautiful, wonderful woman in the world and were gonna have a baby"

Ziva smiled, she'd been thinking along the same lines as well, life was perfect!