- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A very realistic story. Not a fluffy happily ever after Tiva like my other fanfics. It is much more realistic and full of action. Please enjoy AND REVIEW!!!!!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs must race to Iran to rescue Ziva from a camp of Mossad fugitives, who have been disowned by the agency, they believe holding Ziva hostage will help them seek revenge on Mossad and get high security Intel about NCIS.
"Dinozzo pass the field glasses here" Gibbs requested. Tony passed over. Gibbs put it to his eyes and looked at the bustling camp in the distance.

FLASHBACK

Gibbs Tossed and turned, he hadn't slept though the night since him and his team had left Ziva behind in israel. His Gut had kicked in, he didn't have a good feeling. They hadn't been in contact with Ziva since then, 1 month ago. SHe'd promised to call Gibbs once a week, but she hadn't made a single call. Yet.



Gibbs phone began ringing and he sat up with a start reaching across to his bedside table to pick up his cellphone.
"Gibbs?" Ziva said timidly
"Yeah, Ziva whats up, why haven't you called"
"I need your help Gibbs, SOme ex mossad fugitives beat me, they drugged me and took me to Iran"
"What do they want?" Said Gibbs worriedly
"They want information about NCIS, i won't give it to them!"
"Ziva, i don't care about your pride, tell them what you need, i don't care, you need to stay safe"
"But.."
"No buts" Gibbs said firmly "where are you"
"In a small camp 100km north of Tehran"
"So you still have a photographic memory" Said Gibbs smiling as he remembered The many times Ziva had solved cases by memorizing number plates, appearances and faces.
Ziva laughed weakly on the end.
"I can not last much longer Gibbs, they were trained by the same people as me, i have no advantage, as soon as they have what they want from me, they will kill me, if i don't tell them what they want in time they will also kill me"
"Don't worry Ziva"
"Will you help me Gibbs?" Ziva asked weakly, sounding petrified that the ex mossad's would walk in at any moment. "Please promise me Gibbs"
"I promise Ziva, were coming to take you home"


The next morning.
"Dinozzo, pack your bags, we're heading to Iran" Said Gibbs heading up to Director's office
"Why boss, got a lead on the terrorist cell?"
"No, i got a lead on Ziva"

Tony stood shocked, he hadn't heard from Ziva since they had left her in Israel and then their words hadn't been pleasant. He'd sensed something was wrong, when she hadn't called any one from the team, not even her best friend Abby. Now his fears where confirmed.

Tony went home immediately and stuffed clothes and toiletries in his bag. He even packed the Toothbrush Ziva had left at her house, the night her and michael broke up. Tony had been there for her, they finally let into their feelings, but her and michael got together, they'd both known they loved each other but Tony let Ziva be with Michael, if thats what would make her happy then let her, he had told himself.

But it hadn't made her happy, michael was controlling and violent. When Tony had gone to Ziva's house, he'd met michael there. He had immediately assumed that Ziva was having an affair with the man and had attempted to kill Tony. Tony had just managed to shoot Michael Rivkin before he took a final shot. When Ziva had entered the room, she thought Tony had killed Michael out of Jealousy, to protect her, she was wrong, but she never gave Tony the chance to explain. They had barely spoken since.

END OF FLASHBACK


"I'm going in tomorrow DInozzo, every day we put it off, she's in more danger"
"I'm coming with you"
"No, she doesn't trust you yet, i can't take any chances, Sorry DInozzo" GIbbs says putting his hand on Tony's shoulder. "She'll forgive you Tony, give her time"

THE NEXT DAY

"Here you are boss, first class fake ID" Tony said "OR should i say Omid Abdo". GIbbs smiled
"Remember your my back up, i'll page you if i need help, if i do, get ur arse there quick we won't have much time and we'll be surrounded by ex-mossad operatives"
"Ok Omid" Said Tony
"See ya Tony"
"Gibbs?" Tony called out just as Gibbs was about to walk over the horizon
"ya"
"Good luck" Tony said awkwardly "bring her home safe"

Gibbs luckily knew some farsi (Iranian).
"Abha" Said Gibbs nodding to a few men as he entered the camp
"Esme chi hast?"
"Omid Abdo, To?"
"Zia" Said one man
"Aaron" said the other " chi kar miconi inja" (what are you doing here)
"To nemidoonee?" Gibbs said acting astonished
"na" Aaron said
"Farad Nouri co just"
"unja" said the man pointing towards a large tent
"Merci" Gibbs thanked them. He walked towards the tent, they knew Farad was the one in charge, he only had to convince Farad to let him stay the night.

They had a long conversation in the ten, Gibbs simply agreed with everything he said, he didn't understand most of it, thought he was persian so they didn't expect him to speak hebrew that well. And the others he had met outside the tent spoke farsi to him, but only because they had recognized him as a local, with his dyed skin and clothes.
Chapter End Notes:
A very realistic story. Not a fluffy happily ever after Tiva like my other fanfics. It is much more realistic and full of action. Please enjoy AND REVIEW!!!!!