- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony, finally name their baby
"Yeah, i think she looks like an Ava, no a Claudia, i can't decide" Tony Replied " You choose Ziva"
"Well i Like the name Maea, i know we have not discussed it, but i Like it, and we could always have Ava or Claudia as her middle name" Ziva suggested
"I Like May too, How about Maea Claudia Tali DInozzo-David"
"It is a mouthful"
"But we like it, don't we?"
"Yes, i do"
"Then lets invite Abby in to see her new niece little Maea?"
"Yes ok"

Tony went out into the corridor where he found a distressed Abby, being comforted by McGee who was staring at Gibbs who was pacing the corridor and Palmer and Ducky were playing a game of cards, palmer staring at agent Lee who was reading a book out of the corner of his eye.
"How is she Tony, are they both ok" Abby asked almost in tears
"They're gonna be fine, she was born with the umbilical cord around her neck which hindered her breathing but she's fine now, would you like to come in and meet her?"
'Are you kidding"

The rest of the team had now gathered outside Ziva's room, a cross nurse came over.
"The woman's just had a baby fro Christ's sake, 2 at a time", then she stormed off
"Well Abby, you can come first and..." Tony looked from GIbbs to McGee " And McGee"

McGe looked stunned and slightly nervous, Tony put his hand on his shoudler.
"Come on Probie"

They went in nad Ziva was holding little Maea close to her chest rocking her gently to and fro.
Tony went over and prised the Tiny baby from ehr mothers arms and walked proudly over to Abby and McGee.
"I'd like you to meet, our little girl Maea CLaudia Tali DInozzo David"
"Thats a long one" McGee said with a smile
"A beautiful one" Abby said almost squeling "Can i hold her Tony, Pleeasse?"

Tony nodded and Abby scooped up the sleeping baby into her arms and saw her little pink face.
"She's almost exactly like you Ziva?"
"Exept 27 years younger" Ziva replied
"exactly!"
"Shhhh" Tony warned putting a finger to his lip
"Sorry" Abby whispered back
"McGee, wanna hold?" Tony asked
"eerr no its ok, Abby Seems to be enjoying herself"
"Why mcgee, are you scared you'll drop her?" Ziva said
"no, i i well, yes"
"Well sit down mcgee, problem solved yes?"
"Ok, fine"

McGee sat down in the comfortable armchair beside Ziva's bed and Tony put Maea into HIs arms where he held her gingerly.
"See, not so bad probie, now get outa here so Gibbs can come i, you too Abbs"

Abby sighed and left the room with McGee, leaving Tony holding his little girl proudly, sitting on the bed beside Ziva, her head leaning against his shoulder.

"congratulations" Gibbs said emotionlessly entering the room
"Thanks" Tony said "Wanna hold?"

Gibbs took Maea and rested her in the nook of his arm.
"She looks like you ZIva" " luckily" he added
"Hey!!"
"quieten down ' Dinozzo"
"Sorry boss"
"SO Ziva, when are you gonna come back to work?"
"Well i think i'll take 1-2 months off then maybe come back and bring her with me and do desk work for a few months, then she can go to NCIS daycare and i'll come back fultime"
"ok, how about you dinozzo"
"i was gonna take 3 weeks off"
"See ya then, i'll send Ducky and Palmer in then?"
"Sure thing"

Ducky sand palmer walked into the room and Ducky went straight over to Ziva, Tony and the baby and Palmer followed closely behind. Tony passed the baby over to Palmer first while Ducky struck up conersation with Ziva.
"So how are you feeling?"
"I am good, how are you ducky?"
"i'm fine, very good" He replied "Does your little girl have a name yet?"
"Yes Maea claudia Tali Dinozzo David" Ton recited
"She beautiful" Palmer complimented passing her over to Ducky
"Yes indeed, very nice features and beautiful eyes, thought they will become less bright as she grows older" Ducky commented "Congratulations both of you"
"thankyou"
"Well we better let you get some rest, i'm sure we'll see you again soon, goodluck"

Ducky and palmer left and only agent Lee was left, she looked shifty and kind of nervous.
"Michelle, are you ok?" Ziva asked
"oh, i just i'm not much of a baby person"
"Well i'm not either and i'm her mother" Ziva said smiling "you don't have to hold her"
"No, its ok i will"

Tny handed her the baby and she commented on her good looks like everyone else.

"Well having a goodlookin kid was unavoidable with US as the parents" Tony said grinning widely, Michelle smiled, said goodbye,then left.

"we're soo lucky" Tony said passing Maea abck to Ziva and putting his arms around both of them " i Love you Ziva" Tony said, Maea let out a cry " i love you too my angel" , her cries softened to a stop as Ziva rocked her gently and tony stroked her head. " i Love you Tony, Maea as well, i am the luckiest woman alive"