- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They Finally Bring ZIva home after facing a wide variety of obstacles. Abby, McGee and DUcky are very pleased but what will Director Vance say?
The helicopter shook and began swaying, then was suddenly jerked to the left with extremely forceful impact.

"We're under attack!" The Pilot announced
"Quick everyone, get the parachutes!" Gibbs ordered. Dinozzo grabbed the parachutes from the overhead lockers and distributed them amongst the 4 people aboard. The Pilot put the helicopter in Auto and they all suited up and put Goggles on.

The Helicopter was hit again and They decided they needed to jump now.
"Ready?" The pilot called out
"Ready!" Gibbs replied
"Ready"Ziva said
"Ready" Tony replied

The leapt out of the plane with the wind whipping across their cheeks like ice-cold water. They could hardly breath for the force of the wind blowing upon their mouths.

They had been free falling for a short while when the pilot gave the signals to pull the parachute. They all tugged at their strings, Ziva, Gibbs and the pilot were jerked upwards by the force of their parachute but Tony's parachute hadn't popped up and he was still free falling towards the hard mountainous landscape below.

Then Ziva did an amazing thing, she adjusted her parachute and came rocketing down beside Tony and attached him to her safety gear. Then Pulled her parachute up just in time as their feet landed in a rocky clearing. She soon detached his body form hers and he stumbled onto the ground.
"Ziva, you saved my live" Tony Stuttered
"An eye for an eye a nose for a nose, yes?" Ziva said walking over to Gibbs and the pilot.
"Ziva" Tony whispered, she turned around.
"Thank you" Tony uttered. Ziva turned back around and continued walking towards Gibbs and the Pilot.

"SO where from here?" Ziva enquired
"Were taking a Jeep to Tehran, then flying back to DC via plane"
"Where is the jeep"
"here" said Gibbs pointing down the track where a jeep was driving towards them.

"Ziva your driving" GIbbs told her chucking the keys in her direction.
"me?"
"yeah, you gotta problem with that?"
"No, i am just surprised, that is all"

Ziva swung herself up into the jeep and revved the engine, Gibbs, the pilot and Tony climbed in as well.

2 HOURS LATER

"Ok Ziva, take a left, we'll call a cab from here"

Ziva took a left and they soon found themselves in the outskirts of Tehran.
"Here Ziva, you should wear this" Said Gibbs handing her a head scarf much like the one she had deserted before she boarded the helicopter. Ziva grimaced by put it on.
"Ziva, you should probably do most of the talking cause your almost fluent i only speak a few words"
"Boshei" ZIva said (ok)
"Ziva, first of all we need to ask a local where we can catch a taxi"
Ziva walked up to a local woman
"Abha" the woman said
"Abha, Esme man Saba hast" (hello my name is Saba). Ziva told the woman her name was Saba so that the mossad fugitives would have less chance of tracking them down
"Koja mitavanam taxi begiram?" Ziva asked
"unja" said the woman pointing to a shelter in the corner of a street not too far from them
"Merci" Ziva thanked

They walked towards the shelter, dodging speeding traffic as they crossed the road. There was a taxi parked there already.
"Taxi's do not just wait, they always have passengers, there are so many people in tehran, taxis do not just wait" Ziva said
"What do we do?"
"We wave down another Taxi" Said Ziva jumping out onto the road in front of a 2nd Taxi.
"quick get in" Ziva said ushering them into the taxi
"Airport, lotfan" Ziva said

The taxi sped off at 100km p/hr, jerking through the street taking sudden turns, Tony and Gibbs wouldn't have been surprised if Ziva told them this was where she had learnt to drive.

"merci" Ziva said as she got out of the car handing the driver a few paper notes.
"Merci" the driver said greedily eying the money in his hands

They checked in and went to sit in the airport, waiting for their flight to be announced.
"Dinozzo, get us something to eat" Said gibbs passing him a $50.
"Sure thing boss"

Tony went to the gourmet food bar and got 4 meals. When he got back he handed them out.
"Hey Gibbs"
"Ya"
"Maybe we should call DC and give them an update"
"or maybe we shouldn't Dinozzo, they'll find out when we get there early tomorrow morning, McGee's gonna pick us up from the airport

1 HOUR LATER

"Last call for flight XD12O"
"Thats us isn't it boss?"
"yep, lets go"

They strode through the airport to gate 9 where they boarded the QANTAS flight to DC.

"so who's sittin next to who, were in first class so it doesn't really matter" Gibbs said

ZIva felt like she sort of did want to sit with Tony, to talk over what happened, but she wasn't ready, not yet, so she sat next to Gibbs who she had always trusted and who was her friend even though she like Tony 10x more.