- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You finally fin out what Ziva found out

YAY!!!!
continued

"I found out i was...." Ziva hesitated "Please don't be angry i didn't tell you"
"i won't be angry Ziva, please tell me"
"i found out I was... pregnant" Ziva said emotionlessly looking at the ground. Dinozzo looked from her sad eyes to her abdomen. She shook her head and put her hand up for him to stop, she took a few deep breaths.

"That night when you went to my apartment, i was going there to tell michael" Ziva said "When your in Mossad you never really get the chance to live 'happily ever after', i never thought i would have children, now that i was pregnant i wanted to know what Michael thought"
"But The baby could have been my'n, couldn't it?" Tony said Softly
"Yes, but i guess i was hoping it wasn't because at least michael understood what it meant to have a family and be in Mossad at the same time"
"but you never got to tell him" Said Tony realizing Ziva's anger
"exactly, i never got to tell him, i was so angry because if i had got there first, things would have been so different, if he had wanted a baby we could have lived a good life together, had a family, i was angry because he would never know"
"What happened next"
"When You, Gibbs, Vance and McGee left me in Israel i couldn't tell my father, i wanted to tell you but my father had cut off all communications with you, and NCIS" Ziva relayed " i was vulnerable and some ex mossad officers came after me, i decided to go quietly, but they beat me when i wouldn't tell them anything about Mossad or NCIS, thats when i lost the baby" Ziva said tears glistening in her eyes. Tony put his warm hands around Ziva's which were resting on the table but she pulled away.
"Do you have any questions?" Ziva asked
"Was i the father?"
"I do not know, it could have been you or michael, i never went to the doctors so i do not know how many weeks i was exactly"
"if you found out it was mine, would you have told me?" Tony asked
Ziva hesitated
"yes"

Ziva got up and pulled the lever inside the elevator, the doors sprung open,
"Wait Ziva" tony called after her, she turned around
"What?"
"did you love him, did you love michael"
Ziva hesitated again
"Yes Tony i did" she said "at first"
"Ziva i hope we can still be friends"
"So do i Tony"

Ziva left and Tony watched her walking form the building onto the street and get into her red mini cooper.

"Sorted it out Dinozzo?" Gibbs asked stepping out of the shadow
"yeah boss"
"Good, now i can have my 2 best agents working together instead of apart"
Chapter End Notes:
I only just thought of what to write.

Sorry for the very short chapter but i would really like some reviews or comments so i can write the next chapter, cause i would love some of you guys ideas