- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs finds out about Ziva and Tony's secret without them even telling him. Abby is excited about looking after baby Holly
Gibbs took Holly's capsule from the back of his car and made his way to the bullpen.

When he arrived Dinozzo and Ziva were sitting with their feet on their desk, Tony was throwing scrunched up balls of paper into a rubbish bin and Ziva was filing her nails.

"Dinozzo, David take the baby Down to Ducky, get her checked out, then get some DNA samples taken, get them to Abby and leave the baby with her" Gibbs ordered "McGee go down to Abby, fill her in and then once the Baby's there stay cause your gonna be their protection"
"Why do Abby and a baby need the protection of federal agents?" Ziva asked
"Cause the baby is in our protective custody ever since she is the only lead on the case and we need to protect her cause the person who seems to have got her father and his family might come back for her"

"here Dinozzo" Said Gibbs passing him the capsule, Ducky, now!"

Ziva and Tony walked through NCIS towards the elevator when Holly let out an almighty scream.
"What do we do?" Dinozzo said, trying to rock the capsule.
"I don't know" Ziva replied. She looked back at McGee who shrugged his shoulders and went back to his desk. Now almost the whole floor was staring at them.
"Pick her up Tony!"
"Why me?" Argued Tony. Ziva sighed impatiently and bent down to pick up the little baby from her capsule. She looked much more natural than the last time she held her. She brought her up close to her chest and whispered soothingly to her, gently rocking her.
"Shhh" She whispered. Holly soon calmed down and Tony and Ziva stepped into the elevator.
"That was amazing" Tony said
"I heard babies like to be able to hear your heart beating" Ziva said shrugging her shoulder "it calms them down"

"Anthony, Ziva, to what do i owe this pleasure" Ducky said as they walked in
"Well this is Holly, a neighbor found her in a basinet left on the front steps of the house next door, she had her alleged fathers naval dog tags in her blankets, Gibbs wants you to give her the all clear"
"Well pass her to me and i'll give her a check up" Ducky said, putting his arms out for the child, Ziva happily passed her over.

"Well she seems to be about 2 months old" Said Ducky bouncing her up and down "And perfectly healthy
"Gibbs also wants you to take a DNA test"
"very well, i'll draw some blood" Said Ducky "Anthony, would you come and hold her whilst i do it"

Tony went over and very awkwardly held Holly while Ducky drew some blood. She squirmed a bit when the needle went in but apart from that she was good.

"Here Ziva, can you please hold her" Said Tony Dangling her towards Ziva
"No way Tony, You can hold her"
"But you should practice Ziva"
"So should you"
"Sorry for interrupting but practice for what?" Ducky interrupted
"Uhh, well, ducky if we tell you, you can't tell Gibbs, or anyone else on the team"
"Very well Anthony, my lips are sealed"
"Ziva's pregnant and were gonna have a baby"
"Congratulations, ZIva and Anthony" Ducky told them "Your are going to be great parents"

Ziva smiled weakly, and looked at Tony who looked really happy.
"we better go and take her to Abby" Ziva said, and Holly began to cry loudly
"What do we do with her Ducky?" Tony asked, trying desperately to calm the baby
"Is she hungry?" Ducky asked "Does she need her diaper changed?"
"How am i supposed to know?" Tony said
"just take her down to Abby, she'll know what to do" Ducky told them "She loves babies"

Ziva and Tony took Holly down to Abby's Lab. mcGee was busily typing at the keyboard.
"Hey Guys" Said Abby spinning her stool around to face them " Oh my god, you've got a baby"
"Yeah Abbs, Gibbs said you have to look after her, her mother left her on the doorstep of an abandoned house with her alleged fathers dog tags in the blankets" Tony relayed for what seemed like the 100th time.
"She's so adorable" Abby said walking over and taking the capsule from Tony
"Ducky said you like babies and she has not stopped crying since we left DUcky" Ziva told her
"Does she need a bottle, or her diaper changed?" Abby asked
" Thats what Ducky said" Tony said "but we have no idea how we are supposed to know that"

"here Ziva, hold her and i'll nip up to the store and get some stuff" Said Abby excitedly
"I'll come too" said McGee going after her"
"This is so exciting" she squealed running out of the lab leaving Ziva holding the baby.

"Where's Abbs?" Gibbs asked coming into the lab with a few shopping bags
"She went to the shop to buy some stuff"

Gibbs reached into one of the bags and retrieved a bottle and some formula. He went over to the bench and mixed some up and poured it into the bottle.
"Here Ziva feed her this, she probably hasn't had anything to drink all day"
"What!" Ziva said "Why can't you do it"
"Because you need practice" Gibbs said seriously
"But.. Gibbs.. how do... who" Dinozzo stuttered
"Congratulations you two, next time something like this happens" Gibbs barked "tell me about it" and With that he walked out of the lab.

"What are we supposed to do now" Ziva moaned
"Feed her?" Tony suggested, looking at the little baby girl in Ziva's arms.
"How?" Ziva asked, annoyed.

Ziva looked down at the baby she was rocking gently close to her chest. She opened her mouth and closed it again like she was trying to drink from a bottle. Ziva lowered the bottle gently intp her mouth and she drunk away madly.

"She must be hungry!" Tony exclaimed
"here, you feed her now" Said Ziva taking the half finished bottle and handing it to Dinozzo. SHe picked up Holly underneath her arms and just as she was about to pass her to Tony she was sick all over Ziva's top.
"Great!" Ziva said sarcastically, handing the baby to Tony "I'm going home to get changed!"
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!