- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva finally accepts that she's gonna be a mum.
Gibbs walked into Abby's Lab and Saw Dinozzo feeding Holly a bottle, he stayed at the door watching in silence for a few minutes before making his presence known.
"Dinozzo, i think your gonna make a great dad"
"Thanks boss" said Tony looking up and meeting eyes with Gibbs "It means allot to me"
"Wheres Ziva"
"HOlly was sick all over her so she went home to change" Dinozzo said "Do babies usually spue up on people"
"Yeah dinozzo" Said Gibbs "Allll the time"
"oh"

Ziva just walked back in through the doors changed into a white top and vest.
"Ziva, thank god your here" tony said "Can you hold her, please!"
"Why?, your going fine"
"Yeah but..." he looked towards gibbs and back to Ziva "I really need to use the little boys room"
Dinozzo fidgeted uncomfortably in his seat.
"Sure" said Ziva taking the 2 month old from Tony
"Thanks Ziva"
"sure"

"i'll leave you to it" Gibbs said "When Abby and McGee come back, leave the baby here and come up to the bullpen"

Ziva nodded. When Gibbs and Tony had left, Ziva sat down on Abby's armchair gently rocking Holly. The baby started to fidget uncomfortably and Ziva held her under the armpits and stood her up. HOlly began to smile and gurgle.
"Your a sweet baby" Ziva said Looking into the babies blue eyes. Holly started cooing. Ziva laughed and HOlly smiled again.

Ziva began bouncing HOlly up and down, thoroughly enjoying herself.

Maybe I can do this, Maybe i can look after a baby and be a mum, Ziva thought to herself while continuing to bounce Holly up and Down.

"Hey Ziva, hows it going" Tony called as he walked back into the room. Ziva wiped teh smile of her face and tried to pass Holly off to Tony.
"Hey there" Tony exlaimed " no way, your having your turn now.

"Hey Guys" Abby cried out walking back into the lab in her platform shoes "Hows the baby"
"Good" Said Tony. Abby took Holly from Ziva and cooed all over her.

"You seem to have it under control Abby" Said Tony "bye Probie"

Tony and Ziva walked back to the bullpen, arm in arm. Tony slipped his arm around Ziva's waist and onto her abdomen where their unborn child was growing.