- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's Valentines Day!!!
They had all survived mid-terms. All getting A’s on them all. They finished them on Febuaray 5th, and on the same day there was a special announcement.

“Heads up students.” The office assistant started. “Next Saturday is going to be our first annual, guys choice, Valentines Day dance. Tickets are four dollars, and you MUST have a date. It is a formal dance, guys suite and tie, girls a dress. NO LIMOS!!! The dance is from seven to midnight. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR! You MUST buy your tickets at your lunch. Don’t forget, and guys, have the courage to ask that special girl out.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Guys choice dance. That means I’m not goin’.” Abby concluded on the walk home from the bus stop.

“Why not Abbs?” Mcgee asked.

“Because I scare over half the guys in the school.” Abby concluded. “How ‘bout you Kate? You think you’ll be asked?”

“Maybe, but I’m not gonna go.” Kate replied.

“Why not?” Again, Mcgee.

“I don’t like dances, plus... Oh, I don’t know.” Kate answered.

“Hm...” Abby was deep in thought.

“What Abbs?” Kate asked.

“Oh, nothin’” She lied. In her mind, she was concocting the best plan ever.

Once safely in her bedroom, Abby pulled out her phone and texted Tony.

ABBY: Hey
TONY: Hey, wats up
ABBY: u r takin kate to the dance
TONY WAT!!!!!
ABBY: u no wat i said
TONY: u r crazy
ABBY: i no u like her
TONY: where’d u get that
ABBY: i saw u tuck her in and kiss her
TONY: u were awake!!!!!!
ABBY:no and thats not what were talkin bout ask here
TONY: no
ABBY: y
TONY: cause she’ll say no
ABBY: no she wont
TONY: well im not askin her
ABBY: ill go if u ask her
TONY: Kk ill find u a date
ABBY: Kk, now come and ask her
TONY: now
ABBY: yes now, she is in the woods
TONY: Kk but if she says no ur dead
ABBY: Kk bibi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Kate, Kate.” Tony called. He had gone into the woods after he had finished texting abby and was looking all over for Kate.

“Yeah Tony?” Kate asked as her head came right in front of his face, scaring the crap out of him.

“Jezze Kate, seems you’re over your whole fear of hieghts thing.”

“Seems so.” she agreed. “Come on up.” Kate ordered and she disappeared back into the trees. Tony followed her lead and they climb together to the top, in mostly silence. Tony still hadn’t figured out what he was going to say. When they reached the top they sat.

“So, what brought you out to thewoods Tony?” Kate asked.

“Oh, umm... I... um... I...” he stamered.

“Just spit it out Tony, you sound like Mcgee.”

“I... I wanted to know... if.. um... if... you’d go to the dance with me.” He finished quickly forcing to words out.

“Oh... I...” Kate was speechless. “It wasn’t a dream.” She thought. “Um...” instead of giving a yes or no, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. After that, she smiled and dissappeared back into the tree. Tony followed her down, and when they reached the bottom, Kate ran. Still confused, Tony shouted.

“Was that a yes?”

“Yes!” came Kate’s faint, far off reply. Tony stood there and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As it turned out, they were all going to the dance. Tony with Kate (obviously), Mcgee had asked Ziva to go “just as friends” and Tony, true to his word, got Abby a date with his friend, Nick, from math. Truth be told, Nick had crush on Abby and was happy when Tony asked him to go with her. Since this was a formal dance (not prom formal, but still formal) the guys went out to buy suites while the girls went to get dresses, it was Friday, the day before the dance.

“I think you should wear a different color Abbs.” Kate was saying while she, Abby, and Ziva were in the changing room at JC Pennys.

“Yes, Abby, it is a Valentines day dance.” Ziva agreed, “I do not think black is the best color to wear.”

“I don’t care.” Abby argued as she step out of the dressing room. “Plus, it has a red ribbon on it, it works.” And what abby said was true. THe dress was a knee length, spegetti strap, black dress, with a wide red ribbon around the waste.

“Well, you do look amazing in it Abbs.” Ziva complimented as she stepp out of her own room. Her dress was the same shape as Abby’s, but the top half of her’s was white, while at the waist line, it changed to a stunning red.

“Wickedly sweet Ziva!” Abby squealed. “Come on Kate, let’s see yours.”

At the moment, Kate steped out in the most amazing dress. It was a halter that ended right above her knees. It was mostly red with black roses, and it was tight at her chest, but after a black ribbon, it slowly feathered out so it almost clung to her until her waist. Abby and ZIva stared at her, mouths open. “Um... guys?”

“Kate, you look...” Ziva was lost for words.

“BEAUTIFUL!” Abby shouted. “Tony’s gonna love it.”

“Thanks.” Kate replied, blushing.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback apperciated