- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Title says it all
It was the night of the dance. Tony, Nick, and Mcgee were waiting in the hall for the girls. Gibbs was going to drive them.

“Thanks for driving us Mr...” Nick started, but stopped when he realized that he didn’t know Gibbs’ last name.

“Gibbson.” Gibbs finished for him.

“Yeah, nice jesture, but if the girls don’t hurry up, we’re gonna be late.” Tony pointed out, and at that moment the three walked down the stairs. When they finished assending them, they went to stand by their dates.

“You look amazing Ally.” Nick complemented.

“Thanks Nick.” Abby replied.

“You too Zoey.” Mcgee copied.

“Thank you Tommy.”

“Um, Trevor?” Kate asked, “You there?”

Tony hadn’t said a word. He was standing there, jaw dropped, not able to take is eyes off of Kate. First off, her dress looked amazing, and looked really great on her. But with her hair down and curled so it wasn’t it’s usual length of at her waist but so it ended in the middle of her back, it took his breath away. He was only taken out of it when he felt a hand slap the back of his head, it was Kate’s.

“Trevor?” she asked again.

“You look.... Beautiful.” He commented, blushing slightly.

“Thanks.”

“Everyonr ready?” Gibbs asked, they all nodded. He led them out the door and into the car (after Ducky took about a thousand pictures), and they were off to the dance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Amazing!” was Abby’s first words when she entered the gym. They had decorated really well. THey had strung white lights across the ceiling and, since the ceiling was black, it looked like the night sky with a thousand stars.

“It’s beautiful.” Kate agreed.

THe dance hadn’t offically started yet, so they all sat at a table and talked. Finally the music started and people began to dance. At first, the songs were fast, Rihanna, Beyonce, even Miley Cyrus (which Abby refused to dance to). THey took breaks periodicly, getting drinks and trying to catch their breaths. THey were all having a lot of fun. As the night drew to a close, a lot of people started to leave. By 2355, most everyone had left. Only a few other couples, other than them, were still there.

“Alright folks, this is our last song for the evening, and it’s gonna be a slow one.” The DJ announced. And it was inded a slow song, You Raise Me Up by Westlife.

“Dance with me.” Tony half begged, half ordered Kate. She looked so shocked that she didn’t answer. Tony took her hand and led her to the dance floor, Kate going willingly. Tony placed his hands on Kate’s hips, and Kate placed her’s around his neck. “This is nice.” He whispered to her.

“Yeah, it is.” Kate agreed.

“You truely look beautiful tonight Kate.”

“Trevor.” she warned.

“Sorry Kat.”

“I’m tired.” she half yawned.

“Here.” He said, guiding her head down onto his shoulder, and they dance like that for the rest of the song.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback apperciated