- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finals bring pain.
The rest of the year ran pretty smoothly. Tony and Kate were still the same old Tony and Kate. They acted as though their moment at the dance never happened. Easter was the same as Christmas, Tony and Ziva’s “parents” left and they stayed with Gibbs and the others. Ziva was struggling in math this semester, and every day came to school ith a new bruise. Before they knew it, Finals were upon them, the school year was coming to a close.

“I find it highly stupid to have a full day at school to take two test for three hours, ad then wait to get our results.” Abby commented. (This was how finals went at their school)

“Well, at least we get to know our results the day of, we don’t have to wait.” Mcgee commented, trying to look on the bright side of things. It was their second day of finals, 3rd and 4th hour tests. Abby, Kate, Ziva, and Mcgee were all sitting in the back of the room waiting to begin.

“Good luck to all, and begin...”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Yes! Four down, two to go.” Tony celebrated as they sat in the cafeteria waiting to recieve their results. They were supposed to be done any minute.

“Thank goodness.” Mcgee agreed.

“Come on guys, school isn’t that big of a torture.” Abby said, chuckling a bit.

“Hey, Zoey, you okay?” Kate asked.

“I don’t think I did very well on my math final.” She admitted.

“You did fine.” Mcgee reassured. “I mean, what’s the worst that could happen.” Tony, Ziva, and Kate all knew that Mcgee couldn’t even think of what could happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Zoey Simon.” THeir math teacher called her up to recieve her grade. She looked at it and went back to her desk, tears in her eyes.

“WHat’d you get Zoe?” Abby asked.

“I... I... I failed.” She admitted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night Mr. Weaver (Tony and Ziva’s foster father) came home. ANd of course his first question was, “So how did today’s final go?”

“I got two A’s.” Tony answered.

“Zoey?”

“I got an A...”

“An A?” Mr, Weaver asked.

“And... I... I... failed.” she whispered the last one.

“FAILED!!!!!” He shouted. He went around the house, cussing and screaming until finally he came back to the kitchen. “You!” He grabbed Ziva by the arm lifting her roughly out of her seat. “You’re coming with me!”

“Stop! where are you taking her!” Tony shouted following them as Mr. Weaver took Ziva upstairs.

“I’m going to teach her a lesson, and since hitting doesn’t help...”

“No! I won’t let you!” TOny shouted, he knew what he was going to do to Ziva before he even said it.

“Lilian!” Mr, Weaver shouted to his wife, “Keep him out of my way.” and with that he dragged Ziva into his bedroom, locking the door behind him.

“No! Zoey!” Tony shouted. After that, he was hit over the head. Before the lights went out, he heard Ziva cry out in pain, and Mr. Weaver cry out in pleasure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Tony woke up, he was in his bedroom. It was 2100. As he sat up he remembered what happened, and heard crying in the distance. Slowly, he stood up and walked into Ziva’s room. “Ziva.” he whispered. The only answer he got were sobs. “Ziva.” he whispered again as he sat down on the bed. “It’s me, Tony.”

“T..To..ny.” Ziva said through her tears.

“Yeah, hey.” Slowly, Tony lifted Ziva so she was sitting in his lap. While she cried on his chest, he stroked her chest, trying to calm her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony was able to convince Ziva to go to school the next day. But because she was hurt so badly, she got a B and a C on her to finals. Tony, after not getting any sleep the night before, got two B’s. Kate saw the looks and her two friends faces, nd knew she couldn’t hold onto their secret for much longer.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry, I kind of skipped ahead... alot... but I didn't know how to fill the time space.

Feedback appereciated.