- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
"She's... She's not dead?"
"She's... she's not dead?" He asked.

"No, she's not. The crash killed Shannon, but not Kelly. She was in criticle condition, but she survived. They told you she died so she could go into witness protection. She alive Gibbs, alive and well."

"I want to see her." He whispered.

"You will." Zive reassured.

"When?"

"Soon. The people who killed Shannon are the ones who are thretening us. Witness Portection is putting her with us."

"When will she be here?"

"Soon, very soon."

"Let's go back. The others are probably worried."

"Yes. We should." Ziva was smiling for the first time in days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ziva's life had pretty much gone back to normal (as normal as it could be) and they were all happy once more. After his talk of fathers with Ziva, Gibbs had changed his attitude and was treating them more like his children then his agents. Then, on one afternoon, a car pulled up the driveway, an a little girl stepped out, she looked to be about eight, and had long blonde wavy hair. As soon as she stepped out of the car, she saw the team, they were all standing outside waiting for the girl. 

"Daddy?" The girl asked cautiously and Gibbs smiled. "Daddy!" She shouted running twards Gibbs. Gibbs held his arms open and the girl jumped into them. "Daddy." She said again burying he head into his neck.

"I missed you princess." He whispered to her, kissing her head. "Everyone, this is Kelly, my daughter."

Every gaped with mouths open, Ziva just smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, so what?" Tony asked as he stared at Kelly.

"Why don't we have Kelly tell us what happened." Ziva suggested. By this point they were all sitting in the living room each in their own chairs except for Kelly who was sitting on Gibbs' lap.

"Well, when our car crashed, Mommy died, but I survived. No one knows how, but I did. So, while recovering in the hospital, they decided to put me in witsec and tell Daddy I was dead. When I woke up I was in a desert in New Mexico and living with two agents, Mary and Marshel. I lived there for a long time, ten years. Then, two days ago, they gave me this pill and I became eight again. They then told me I could return to my Dad, and now I'm here. But I was told I'd be living with seven adults, including Daddy, but I see two adults and five kids?"

"We are adults, sweetie," Kate explianed, "we were just given a pill too, so we can hide from the same people who killed your Mom."

"Oh." Kelly said as she looked around the group, then finally looking at Gibbs. "So these are my older brothers and sisters?" Kelly asked.

"No." an agent answered, "I'm with the child services Mr. Gibbson and I'm afraid were going to have to take the triplets."

"No!" Abby, Mcgee, and Kate shouted. 

"You can't." Tony said grabbing onto Kate, "Can he?"

"No, he can't." Gibbs answered.

"I'm sorry Mr. Gibbson. They'll stay in this town, just in a different home. Katherine, Thomas, and Alice, please go and get your things."

Somberly, all of the chldren left to help the others pack, including Kelly.

"You can't take them." Gibbs stated again.

"Mr. Gibbson, there's nothing you can do."

"Yes there is. Mark my words I will get these children back. And I already know how..."
Chapter End Notes:
Small reference to In Plain Sight here.

Please R&R